Emma Riggs, N.Y.P.D. Open the door!
艾玛·里格斯 纽约警♥察♥ 开门
We hear you moving around in there! Open up!
我们能听见你在里面的动静 快开门
33 David to central requesting immediate backup.
33D报告总部 请求立即增援
Possible homicide suspect.
遭遇疑似谋杀嫌疑犯
White female, brown hair,
白人女性 棕色头发
fleeing down southwest fire escape.
从西南逃生梯逃跑
Stop her!
拦住她
Excuse me? What are you doing? Nobody move!
对不起 你在干什么 大家都不许动
Oh, god!
天啊
Castle...
卡塞尔
Are you asleep? Yes.
你睡着了吗 是的
Then why'd you answer me?
那你为什么回答我
I'm sleep-talking.
我在说梦话
Also known as somniloquy.
又叫梦呓
Just ignore me.
别管我
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I have some ideas.
我有个主意
No, Castle. I'm talking about my life.
不 卡塞尔 我是说我的生活
I don't know what to do about my life.
我不知道该怎么继续生活
I haven't been out of work since I was 15.
我15岁开始就一直在工作
I cannot believe that the F.B.I. fired me,
我无法相信联调局炒了我
and I can't get my job back at the N.Y.P.D.
我也没办法回到纽约警局
Because of the commissioner's stupid hiring freeze.
因为警督那愚蠢的聘任冻结
I might as well just apply to become a mall cop.
我♥干♥脆申请当超♥市♥保安算了
You would look great on a Segway.
你在电动代步车上一定很拉风
But, you know, Beckett,
但是 贝克特
you don't have to decide right away.
你没必要立马决定
Come on, Castle. What are you saying?
拜托 卡塞尔 你在说什么呢
What am I gonna do, just sleep in every morning
不决定我♥干♥什么 每天早上都睡懒觉
and screw around till the phone rings?
混日子 直到电♥话♥响起吗
What kind of life is that? Mine.
那是什么样的生活啊 我的
Sorry.
对不起
I just mean that you're with me now.
我只是说你现在和我在一起
You don't have to work.
没必要工作
I don't need to work?
我没必要工作
Does that mean you're my sugar daddy?
那是说你是我的甜心干爹吗
Hold on. That didn't... come out--
等等 那听起来不...
Actually, I'm still sleep-talking.
其实我还在说梦话
I can't really be held responsible for whatever I say.
不管我说了什么都不算数
Even when you're fighting,
就算你们在吵架
you two are super cute. Pi.
也超有爱 派
Morning, Mr. C., Mrs. C.-to-be.
早上好 C先生 未来的C太太
Hey, uh, do you mind if I borrow a razor?
介意我借用剃须刀吗
Alexis gets all fired up
当我用阿丽克西斯
when I shave with the one she uses for her legs.
刮腿毛的剃刀时 她大发雷霆
Under the sink. Under the sink. Yep. Cool.
在洗脸池下面 在洗脸池下面 好
Why is he still sleeping on your couch? I don't know.
他怎么还睡在你家沙发上 我不知道
Good morning, darlings.
早上好 亲爱的
Doesn't anyone knock? Door was open.
怎么都不敲门 门是开的
Don't be an old maid. Nothing going on here
别大惊小怪 这里发生的一切
that I haven't seen and done before.
我都见过 以前也做过
So how can I help you, mother?
有什么能帮你的 妈妈
As you know, my studio is being painted,
你知道的 我的工作室在刷漆
so I am having my stage combat class
所以我要在客厅里
in the living room in-- whoo-hoo--15 minutes,
上表演课 就在15分钟后
So, please, feel free to join.
想来的话欢迎啊
Triple blade razors! Nice, Mr. C.!
三重刀片的剃须刀 不错啊 C先生
You know what? I think I'm gonna sleep at my old place tonight.
我打算今晚还是回家去睡
I think I might join you. What is this, a house meeting?
我和你一起去 怎么 在开家庭聚会吗
No. No.
不是 不是
Captain Gates is on the phone.
盖茨警监打来了电♥话♥
She's asking for you, dad.
她找你 老爸
Hello?
喂
Thanks for coming, Mr. Castle.
谢谢你过来 卡塞尔先生
You, too, Beckett.
还有你 贝克特
Again, I'm sorry your reinstatement didn't work out.
再次致歉 你没能恢复原职
Yeah. Thanks. So what do we got?
谢谢 这里什么情况
Angelo Vazquez, stabbed to death in his girlfriend's apartment,
安其罗·瓦奎斯在他女友的公♥寓♥里被捅死
and this is Mr. Vazquez.
这是瓦奎斯先生
And you are calling on my expertise
你是想让我利用我的专业知识
to unmask the killer.
查出凶手
No. Actually, We've already I.D.'d the suspect.
不 其实我们已经确认了嫌犯的身份
She's the victim's girlfriend-- Emma Riggs.
她是死者的女友 艾玛·里格斯
How do you know it's her? Because she fled from the scene
你怎么知道是她 因为她逃离了现场
and took hostages in a dental office up the street.
还在这条街的一家牙科诊所挟持了人♥质♥
Oh, okay. So this involves me how?
好吧 这事和我有什么关系
Hostage negotiators have been trying to talk to Emma,
人♥质♥谈判专家试图和艾玛交谈
but she's demanding to speak to only you, Mr. Castle.
但她要求只和你说话 卡塞尔先生
Me? Why me? We were hoping you could tell us.
我 为什么是我 我们还希望你能告诉我们呢
Is she familiar to you?
她看起来眼熟吗
Uh... I've never seen her before.
我以前从没见过她
What do we know about her? Not much so far.
我们对她了解多少 目前为止不多
Emma Riggs, 31, waitress, no record--
艾玛·里格斯 31岁 服务员 无案底
At least until now.
至少目前为止
Sergeant?
队长
This is Sergeant Roman from the hostage negotiating team.
这是人♥质♥谈判小队的罗曼队长
Richard Castle and Kate Beckett.
这是理查德·卡塞尔和凯特·贝克特
Uh... ooh. Deputy chief.
是副局长
Excuse me.
先失陪了
Mr. Castle, are you open to talking to Emma
卡塞尔先生 你愿意通过电♥话♥
over the phone? Yeah, of course. Anything I can do to help.
和艾玛交谈吗 当然 能帮上忙就好
So what's the situation inside?
里面什么情况
It's not ideal for our purposes.
对我们的营救而言不大理想
The windows in the office are covered,
诊所的窗户被盖住了
and there's only one door leading in or out.
只有一扇门出入
Can't you just drill in fiber optics?
不能钻入光纤吗
Cement's too thick. But we have ascertained
水泥太厚了 但我们已经确定
that she's taken five hostages--
她挟持了五名人♥质♥
The dentist-- Dr. Abe Kogan,
牙医阿布·科根
his receptionist-- Sue Williams, patient Mickey Gerhardt.
他的接待员苏·威廉姆斯 病人米奇·热拉尔
And Suki Chung, who's 9 years old,
还有九岁的苏琪·钟
and Suki's mother Lisa.
以及她妈妈丽莎
There's a 9-year-old in there?
里面有个九岁的小孩吗
But what if I say the wrong thing?
但是如果我说错了话呢
I'll be with you the whole time.
我会一直陪着你
We'll make contact, see how everyone's doing,
我们会打通电♥话♥ 看看大家怎么样
take Emma's temperature, find out what she wants.
试探一下她 弄清楚她想要什么
And then we'll put a plan together.
然后我们一起想计划
All you have to do is talk.
你只用说话
Well, if there's one thing you excel at, Castle,
如果说你有一件擅长的事 卡塞尔
it's talking.
那就是说话
You ready?
准备好了吗
No, but let's do this anyway.
没有 但开始吧
Hello. Hello, Emma. This is Richard Castle.
喂 喂 艾玛 我是理查德·卡塞尔
I heard you wanted to speak with me.
听说你想和我谈谈
How do I know it's really you?
我怎么知道真的是你
Uh, well, if you care to step outside,
如果你愿意走出门来
I'd be happy to show you my driver's license.
我很乐意给你看我的驾照
That's not gonna happen.
那不可能
Okay, you say you're Richard Castle?
你说你是理查德·卡塞尔
You're gonna have to prove it, all right?
那你就要证明
In the "Nikki Heat" series,
在《妮基·希特》系列中
what's Rook and Nikki's wine of choice? Sancerre.
鲁克和妮基喝什么酒 桑塞尔干白
In "Deadly Heat," What's Douglas Sandmann's nickname?
《致命热浪》中道格拉斯·桑德曼的外号♥是什么
Bedbug Doug.
"臭虫"道格
In "Storm Rising,"
《斯道姆崛起》中
What's Pierre Dubois' last words?
皮埃尔·杜布瓦的遗言是什么
Ah! Trick question.
陷阱问题
Pierre was a Trappist monk.
皮埃尔是个特拉普会的修道士
He took a vow of silence. He never spoke.
他许过沉默誓言 他从不说话
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表