II shot a guy! We know.
我枪杀了一个人 我们知道
Now, can you take a close look at these pictures
你能仔细看看这些照片吗
And tell me if you recognize that man?
告诉我们你见过这个男人吗
Uh...no, but the van looks familiar.
没有 但是货车看起来很熟悉
You've seen it before? Where?
你以前见过吗 哪里见到的
Uh, I'm not sure.
我不是很清楚
I've -- I've been --
最近有点
Confused recently, like the last two weeks?
稀里糊涂的 就这最近两周
Dwight, think. This is important.
德怀特 认真想 这很重要
It -- it was last tuesday... a-around noon.
那 那是上周二 大约中午
I was coming home from... assertiveness training,
我从自信训练班回家
And -- and that van was parked on Houston Street
那辆货车停在豪士顿街上
outside my apartment.
就在我公♥寓♥外面
There are traffic cams on Houston.
豪士顿街上有交通摄像头
They might've caught a plate number.
说不定拍到了车牌号♥
Um...seriously?
你们不是吧
I killed someone, and all you care about is a van?
我杀了人 你们却只关心货车
All right. Techs scrubbed traffic cam footage
技术人员搜索了上周二以来豪士顿街
from last tuesday on Houston.
交通摄像头拍下的影像资料
They got a hit on our vehicle.
他们找到了我们要找的车辆
It's registered to a Miles Madsen.
被注册在迈尔斯·马德森的名下
Great. That's our guy.
太好了 那就是我们要找的人
So, what do we know about him?
我们还知道他什么
That he's in the wind -- uniforms hit his apartment,
他在逃 警员搜查了他的公♥寓♥
but the landlord said he hasn't seen Madsen in weeks.
可房♥东说已经好几周没见过马德森了
Okay, put out an APB.
好吧 发全面通缉
Find out everything you can about him.
尽可能找出所有与他相关的信息
Right now, he's the only link connecting all these people.
现在 他是将这些人连在一起的唯一一环
Where you going?
你要去哪里
Uh, I've got an errand to run.
我有些事情要做
Can you tell castle that I'll be back in an hour?
你能跟卡塞尔说我一小时后就回来吗
Yeah. Thanks.
没问题 多谢
Thanks for meeting with me.
谢谢你能来见我
Yeah. What's so important?
没事 什么事情那么重要
You know that I don't take sides
你知道你和你♥爸♥之间的事
on anything between you and your dad, right?
我不会偏袒任何一个 对吧
Yeah. I appreciate that.
我知道 我很感谢
Okay, well...
是这样的
Your dad wants you to move back home.
你♥爸♥爸想让你搬回来住
And I know that you said you have a lease,
我知道你说你租♥房♥♥合同还没到期
but you also said that there were other reasons
可你又说你还有些其他原因
why you didn't want to move back, and I-I just...
你为什么不想搬回来呢 我只是
I want to make sure that one of those reasons isn't me.
想确认你不想回来的原因不是我
Oh, no.
不
No, no, it's -- it's not you at all.
不不 完全不是因为你
Are you sure?
你确定吗
'cause the last thing I want to do
因为我最不愿意见到的就是
is make you feel unwelcome in your own home.
我让你在你自己家感到不受欢迎
No, it's... not you, it's me.
不是因为你 是因为我自己
All those things my dad said when I was moving out --
我搬出去时 我爸对我说的那些话
About me making a mistake moving in with my boyfriend --
说我搬出去和男友住是错误的决定
He was right.
他说的对
I can see it so clearly now.
我现在全都明白了
Why didn't I then?
为什么那时就不明白呢
You were in the love haze.
你那时身处爱情迷雾之中
The love haze?
爱情迷雾
It's like a drug!
爱情就像毒品
It makes intelligent people do stupid things.
会让聪明人做出愚蠢的事情
Then it clears, and you look around,
当迷雾都散开 你瞧瞧周围
and you wonder, "What was I thinking?"
你便会想 我这之前怎么想的
Your dad just wants to help.
你♥爸♥爸只是想帮助你
It's okay to let him.
应该让他出手相助
Yes, but this was my mistake.
是的 不过这是我犯的错误
He shouldn't have to pay for it,
他不应该为此埋单
so I will tutor
我要继续兼♥职♥家教
and do whatever I have to until the lease is up.
尽我所能直到合同结束
Okay.
好吧
I get it. Look.
我明白 听我说
I know what you're doing seems noble, but it's not.
你做的这些看似很高尚 可惜不是
I mean, the long hours, the exhaustion --
长时间的工作 精疲力竭
What you're actually doing is punishing yourself.
你这么做其实是惩罚自己
Trust me. I've been there.
相信我 我曾和你处境一样
This -- this isn't necessary.
这没有必要
Your dad loves you.
你♥爸♥爸很爱你
He worries about you.
他很担心你
I think your penance is paid.
你的悔过已经足够了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
Uh, just think about it, okay?
考虑下 好吗
I'll see you.
回见
Hey, did you guys find Madsen?
你们找到马德森了吗
No, but we're getting close.
没有 不过就快了
We figured out that he's an independent contractor
我们发现他是阿波罗尖峰公♥司♥的
for Apollo Pinnacle, Inc.,
独♥立♥承包人
which turns out to be a front
这家公♥司♥是
for another organization called E.H.I.,
永恒视野组织的幌子公♥司♥
or Eternal Horizons Institute.
全称是永恒视野研究所
And what is that?
那是什么
Well, to quote their website,
引用他们网站的原话
"E.H.I. provides sanctuary, enlightenment,
"该研究所提供庇护 启蒙
and pathways to the ultimate self."
以及通向终极自我的道路"
They claim to have thousands of followers all over the world.
他们声称在全球范围内有上千名追随者
But not all of them are satisfied customers.
不过不是所有人都满意他们的服务
In 2005, three of those followers died
在2005年 三名追随者
in some kind of sweat-lodge initiation.
死于某种蒸汗屋入会仪式
Charges were filed, but, ultimately,
虽然该组织遭到起诉
the deaths were ruled accidental.
但最终法♥院♥还是裁定属于意外死亡
Followers? Initiations? This thing sounds like a cult.
追随者 入会仪式 听起来像是邪教
Oh, it's a cult, all right,
是个邪教
complete with charismatic and sinister leader,
有个富有魅力又阴险狡诈的领袖
brought to you courtesy of this recruitment video.
给你看看他们的招募视频
Hello, and welcome.
大家好 欢迎各位
My name is Dr. Gustavo Bauer,
我是古斯塔沃·鲍尔博士
founder of the Eternal Horizons Institute.
永恒视野研究所的创始人
Dr. Gustavo Bauer? So, what is he a doctor of?
古斯塔沃·鲍尔博士 哪个领域的博士
Says here he holds a PhD in trans-personal psychology.
这里说他有一个超人格心理学博士学位
From never-heard-of-it university.
一个从没听说过的大学颁发的
...bio-cognitive program to help free you
生物认知项目来帮助你解放自我
from the negative anchors holding you down
将自己从不良情绪中解放出来
so you can soar.
从而展翅高飞
Visit us at one of
快来我们
the Eternal Horizon Institute's many reception centers
永恒视野研究所的接待处
and take the first step
勇敢迈出第一步
at becoming the person you were truly meant to be.
发掘真正的自我
Wait for it.
看好了
That's the symbol that Anita and Dwight were drawing.
那是安妮塔和德怀特画过的标志
Yes, and the boys checked. Sam's been drawing it, as well.
没错 他们确认过 萨姆也画过这标志
Okay, so, the three of them
也就是说 他们三个
must have been a part of whatever the hell this thing is.
肯定都参加了这个组织
That's our connection.
这就是联♥系♥
Except we asked each of them. They all denied being members.
只不过我们分别问过 他们都否认了
Yeah, but they also said that they killed Justin Marquette,
可他们还承认了杀害贾斯汀·马奎特呢
and we know that that's not true, either.
而我们知道那是假话
So, where is this E.H.I.?
上哪找这个永恒视野去
Right here in the city -- midtown.
就在市里 中城区
This case is exceeding even my lofty expectations.
这案子远超我标准很高的期待值
An impossible murder
一场不可能谋杀
connected to a shadowy and mysterious cult.
牵扯到一个若有若无 神秘莫测的邪教
Not to mention prosperous.
更别提多金了
This is prime Manhattan real estate.
这可是曼哈顿区最好的房♥产
Hi. We're here to see Dr. Bauer.
你好 我们来见鲍尔博士
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表