所以你就去了他家
I-I went to try and talk to him, but he wouldn't listen.
我是去试图说服他 但他不肯听我解释
And then you saw his gun,
然后你看到了他的枪
and you made sure that his story would never get out.
就临时起意要永远封住他的嘴
And then you made it look like
接下来你还把现场布置得像是
he was killed for that recording.
有人为了夺走窃听录音带而将他杀害
Detective Beckett, Mr. Castle.
贝克特警探 卡塞尔先生
I would like to commend you for your exemplary work
我想赞扬你们 在顶着来自我和我办公室的压力下
in the face of head winds from me and my office.
还能如此出色地完成任务
Oh, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
But, I mean, we were just all doing our jobs,
但我们只是在警监的领导下
following our captain's lead.
做了自己的本职工作而已
Did you manage to track down that $25 million?
你追踪到那两千五百万美金了吗
Yes, it turns out that Mr. Cordero
追到了 科尔德罗先生把一大部分
donated a large portion of it to rebuild his hometown --
都捐献了 用来重建他的家乡
the one that was destroyed
也就是害他父母丧命的地震
in the earthquake that killed his parents.
所摧毁的家乡
Are you gonna try to recover it?
你要试图把那笔钱追回来吗
Well, it's very difficult to reclaim funds
一旦资金出了国境
once they've left the country.
就很难在追讨回来了
Think that we have better uses for our resources.
还不如用我们的资源去干点别的事呢
I should be going, but thank you again.
我该走了 再次感谢你们
What about Berman? Do you still have a case?
那波曼呢 你还能对他立案吗
Well, not the one that I thought,
虽说这跟我预想的结果不同
but at least I won't embarrass myself in court
但起码我不至于在法庭上
presenting evidence that's untrue.
出示不真实证据令自己难堪了
Then Berman paid $25 million for nothing.
看来波曼白白损失了两千五百万美金
Bet that hurt.
这滋味肯定不好受呀
Probably, but it's not enough.
或许吧 但这还不够
We will build our case the right way.
我们会正规地立案
It may take some time, but we'll get him.
也许要花上点时间 但我们会抓到他的
Thank you, Victoria.
谢谢你 维多利亚
For what?
谢我什么
For doing your job so well.
谢谢你如此出色的工作
So, I know it's -- it's late
我知道 现在已经不早了
and you probably want to get home,
你也许也想回家了
but after today, I could really use a drink...
可是今天经历了这么多事 我真的很想和我的姐姐
...and a sister.
喝上一杯
Me too.
我也是
You know, in the end, Gates' sister wasn't that bad.
到头来 盖茨的妹妹人也不坏嘛
Does that mean we have to invite her to the wedding?
这是不是意味着我们要请她来参加婚礼呢
Yeah, what about that -- our lists?
对了 说起这件事 咱们的名单怎么办
Castle, we can't have that many people coming.
卡塞尔 我们不能请那么多人
Agreed. So, what do we do?
同意 那我们该怎么办呢
I think we have to decide
我想我们必须决定
why we're actually having this wedding.
咱们到底为什么要办这场婚礼
I mean, are we doing this
我们办婚礼到底是为了
not to insult hundreds of people
不伤害周围这几百人的感情呢
or are we doing this for us?
还是为了咱们自己呢
Well, for us.
当然是为了咱们自己
Well, then, why don't we just take a minute
那我们何不花上一分钟时间
and write down the names of all the people
写下那些不管怎样都一定必须
that absolutely, positively have to be there,
要出席婚礼
no matter what, to make us happy?
就为了让咱俩开心的人的名单呢
One minute.
就一分钟
Yeah.
没错
That's not much time. What if we forget someone?
时间很短啊 要是我们把某个人给忘了呢
Then they shouldn't have been invited in the first place.
那就说明我们本来就不该请这个人
Let's do it.
那就这么办吧
Okay.
好的
All right.
好嘞
Are we ready? Yep.
准备好了吗 准备好了
One minute.
一分钟
And go.
计时开始
You stopped writing.
你停笔了
So did you.
你也是
Of course...
当然了
I'm going to have to invite my mother and Alexis.
我必须要请我妈和阿丽克西
Yeah, and my dad and Aunt Theresa. Right.
没错 还有我爸和特丽萨姑姑 好的
Espo and Ryan, who will bring Jenny.
埃斯波和莱恩 莱恩肯定会带上珍妮
Lanie.
还有蕾妮
Lanie.
蕾妮
I'm gonna have to invite the poker group.
我还得请一起打扑克那些人
Yeah, Maddie. Gates.
没错 麦迪 盖茨
Ooh! And Gates' family.
还有盖茨的家人
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表