I love you more than anything.
我爱你胜过一切
Remember that.
你记住
Always remember that.
永远要记住
Kevin, please. No, don't leave me.
凯文 求求你 别离开我
I don't wanna.
我也不想
We need a name. For the baby.
我们得想个名字 给孩子
We need to do that together.
我们得一起想
If it's a boy...
如果是个男孩
Javier.
哈维尔
And if it's a girl?
如果是个女孩呢
Sarah Grace, after your grandmother.
萨拉·格蕾丝 用你祖母的名字
I love you so much, Kevin.
我很爱你 凯文
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too--
我也爱你
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin?
凯文
"Javier"?
哈维尔
You're gonna name a white irish kid "Javier"?
你要给个爱尔兰裔白人孩子起名叫哈维尔
What? You're gonna bust on me now for being sentimental?
不是吧 你现在要取笑我多愁善感
I figure it's my last chance.
我觉得这是我最后的机会了
No.
不
No, no.
才不是
We're getting out of here. There's a way out,
我们会逃出这里的 一定有出去的方法
And we're gonna find it.
我们会找到的
I'm not leaving Jenny.
我不会离开珍妮的
I'm not leaving my baby without a dad.
我不会让我的孩子没有爸爸的
All right?
好吗
Hey, hey! Javi...
醒醒 哈维
No, no, no, Javi.
不不不 哈维
No, no, no! Don't you dare fall asleep on me!
不不不 你要是敢睡过去
Don't you dare, Javi! Javi?!
你敢试试 哈维 哈维
I don't wanna do this, Lanie.
我不想生 蕾妮
Not without him.
我想让他陪我
I know, baby.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, I'm here. I'm here. Mm.
我知道 我在这儿 我陪你
Contractions are two minutes apart.
宫缩到间隔两分钟了
It's coming.
快生了
And we'll do it here. Together. Okay?
我们就在这儿生 我陪你 好吗
Detective.
探长
We may have caught a break.
我们有发现了
According to Milo Pavlik, our arsonist picked his targets
根据麦罗·帕弗里克所说 纵火犯挑选目标
because the buildings were "sick and dying,"
是因为这些建筑"病入膏肓"
and "needed to be put out of their misery."
而且"需要从痛苦中解脱"
So, I went back through the files,
所以我又检查了所有文件
all of the building inspector reports,
所有的建筑检查报告
and he was right.
发现他是对的
Each of the targeted buildings had issues--
每一个目标建筑都有问题
structural defects, wiring problems, rot.
结构缺陷 线路问题 腐烂
Okay, but how did our guy know that?
但纵火犯是怎么知道的
He didn't just case the buildings.
他不仅检查了这些建筑
He spent time inside.
还在里面待过
I think that's what Blake discovered,
我想这就是布雷克的发现
how he got on to this place.
这是他找到这里的原因
Do you have those files that Ryan and Esposito found?
你们有莱恩和埃斯波西托发现的文件吗
Yeah, right here.
有 在这里
The building inspection reports--who signed them?
建筑检查报告 谁署名的
Uh, "Mark Kimball."
马克·金柏尔
All of these files, each one,
所有的这些文件 每一个
they have one thing in common--
他们都有一个共同点
The building inspector was Mark Kimball.
建筑检查员都是马克·金柏尔
That's how he got inside the buildings,
所以他才能进到里面
operated without being seen. It was his job.
还不被发现 那是他的工作
Which means he had access to the building department.
这就说明他能进到建筑里
That's how he was able to change building plans
他通过这种方式修改建筑设计
Without anyone knowing.
还不被人发现
If he's the arsonist, we have to find him.
如果他就纵火犯 我们必须找到他
Oh, god. He's here.
天呐 他就在现场
Kimball! Don't move.
金柏尔 不许动
The basement! Is there a way out?
地下室 有没有出来的方法
Is there?
有没有
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
The hell you don't!
去他的不知道
Is there a way out?
有没有出来的方法
Those guys in there-- they are my friends.
在里面的人 是我的朋友
If they die, you die.
如果他们死了 你跟着陪葬
What's it gonna be?
是生是死
It's your choice.
你自己看着办
Check the other one.
看看另一个
Rescue Seven, status?
第七营救组 汇报情况
Rescue Seven, do you have them?
第七营救组 找到他们了吗
Rescue Seven, are they alive?
第七营救组 他们还活着吗
There.
那里
Espo. Espo.
埃斯波 埃斯波
You scared us, buddy. You scared us.
你们吓死我们了 伙计 吓死我们了
Ryan, hey!
莱恩
You smell great.
你闻起来不错
Where's jenny?
珍妮在哪
Kevin! You're alive.
凯文 你还活着
Javi!
哈维
Thank god.
谢天谢地
You're both beautiful.
你们俩都美极了
Kevin...
凯文
I'd like you to meet Sarah Grace.
我想让你见见萨拉·格蕾丝
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表