So, I guess the "Fab Five" is gonna be "Fab Four" this year.
看来今年"美妙五人"变成"美妙四人"了
I always thought the fashion industry seemed glamorous.
我一直以为时尚产业很光彩迷人呢
Turns out, mobsters are more ethical.
没想到就连黑帮都比他们有道德
Oh, my gosh. Why do you think I quit?
天啊 不然你认为我为什么要退出那行呀
I'll take murderers over models any day.
我宁可跟杀人犯混在一块也不要天天对着一堆模特
If only murderers were this hot.
要是杀人犯都这么性感就好了
I got a bit of paperwork to do.
我还有些文书工作没做完
Ah! Boring paperwork.
无聊的文书工作
That is my cue to leave.
我听到这句话就想回家了
I'll see you later? Yeah. Yeah, I'll see you when I'm done.
晚点见 好的 我做完就去找你
Hey. Shall I pour you a glass?
要来杯酒吗
Uh, no. Not right now.
不 现在不喝
Everything all right?
一切都还好吗
Babe, we have to talk.
宝贝 咱俩得聊聊
Wow. That's something people say before they deliver bad news.
通常人们在宣布坏消息之前才用这个开场白
You know when you called last night about the venue?
你还记得你昨晚打电♥话♥问我场地的事吗
I was with Matilda, and she wanted me to model a dress.
我当时跟玛蒂尔达在一起 她希望我试一条裙子
And it was a wedding dress.
那条裙子是件婚纱
And when I saw myself in it, I just --
当我看到自己穿着婚纱的样子 我就
I started to think about my mom.
我想起了我母亲
She would have loved to have been a part of all of this,
她一定希望自己能参与这一切
to help pick out the flowers and try on the dresses and...
帮我选婚礼上用的花 陪我试婚纱
When I looked at myself in the mirror, I just --
当我在镜子里看到自己 我就
I-I halfway expected to see her right behind me...
我期待见到她站在我身后
And she wasn't there. And, just for a moment, I thought to myself,
可她却不在 有那么一刻 我心里想
"I don't know if I can do all of this without her."
"我不知道没有她在 我能不能完成这一切"
And that's why I said no when you asked about the venue.
所以当你问的时候 我才没答应
I'm so sorry. It was so stupid.
很抱歉 是我在犯傻
No.
不
No, not stupid.
不 一点都不傻
Human.
这是人性
Do you know what else I wish she could experience?
你知道我还希望她能见证什么吗
You.
你
Really?
真的吗
She would have loved you.
她肯定会超爱你
You know, Kate...
凯特
if you need more time --
如果你还需要多点时间的话
No. No, I don't -- I don't need any more time.
不不 我不需要更多时间考虑了
I don't even want us to wait until the fall.
我甚至不想等到秋天
I think we can find a new venue in the spring.
我觉得我们可以找到另外一个能在春天结婚的地方
You think we can pull it off?
你觉得咱们能做得到
Yeah.
当然
I mean, I already have the dress.
我婚纱都准备好了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表