帮他脱掉衣服 我去拿套新的
Changin', changin'...
换衣服 换衣服
And a new diaper.
尿布
Uh, all right, switch.
换人
Here.
给
Wipes.
纸巾
Lotion.
润肤露
Diaper.
尿布
Onesie.
衣服
And...
接着
victory.
就是胜利
We've done it.
我们成功了
All right.
好了
You hold him. Okay, all right.
抱着他 好的
There we go. I'll take care of... this.
给你 我来处理这个
Uncle Rick's pretty funny, huh?
里克叔叔很逗吧
I think you're pretty funny, too.
我觉得你也好逗
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
All right.
好吧
Now all we have to do is get him to sleep.
现在我们要做的就是把他哄睡
Well, you are a hungry boy.
你是个饿饿的小男孩
Yes, you are.
是的 你是
Good for you.
你真幸运
Oh, well, look who's up.
看啊 谁醒了
How long have I been gone?
我是多久没回家了
Coffee's not even helping.
连咖啡都没用
I'd forgotten about this part.
忘记这码事儿了
You two look like you got hit by the milk truck.
你们两个好像被送奶车撞了一样
You see this face?
看到这张脸没有
This is the face of your future.
这就是你以后的脸
That bad, huh?
这么糟啊
No, no, no, we slept like babies.
不 不 不 我们睡得像婴儿一样
Yeah, up every hour.
是啊 一个小时醒一次
Where is the little guy?
小家伙在哪儿呢
Martha and Alexis offered to babysit him.
玛莎和阿丽克西斯主动提出要照料他
They said they're gonna make a day out of it.
她们说要搞个照看宝宝日
So, where are we on, um...
我们那个什么查得怎么样了
Child services? Child services.
儿童服务机构 对 儿童服务机构
Still no reports of a missing baby.
还是没人上报失踪婴儿
But while you two were bouncing junior on your knee,
不过在你们哄宝宝的时候
C.S.U. reports came in.
鉴证组的报告出来了
Whoever was there cleaned up after themselves.
不管凶手是谁 清理了现场
The place was wiped down for prints.
现场没有指纹
What about that fire?
枪击呢
Analysis of the burn showed high concentration
分♥析♥报告显示烧伤处有高浓度的
nitrocellulose and camphor.
硝化纤维和樟脑
Charred celluloid.
烧焦的赛璐璐
Just like on Cameron. That blood we found
和卡梅隆身上的一样 我们发现的血迹
According to genetic markers,
根据基因标记
came from someone related to that baby.
和这个宝宝有血缘关系
But without anything else to go on,
但是没有其他的信息
all we know is that they are related.
我们只知道他们有血缘关系
We still don't know who either of them are.
还是不知道他们是谁
What about Cameron? He must've known.
卡梅隆呢 他肯定知道
We rechecked his phones, friends,
我们又查了一遍他的手♥机♥ 朋友
and financials.
和财务情况
Whatever was going on, he hid it well.
不管发生过什么 他隐藏的很好
And since no one in that office building
由于办公楼里没人知道
knows what our thieves were after,
这帮劫匪的目的是什么
we're back at square one.
我们又回到原点了
Maybe not.
也许不是
Why? What are you thinking?
为啥 你想到了什么
I--given how much baby garbage
考虑到我们昨晚
we generated in just one night,
搞出的那些婴儿垃圾
and how quickly they cleaned and vacated that apartment
和他们在枪击之后的清理
after the shooting,
和撤退速度
I'm wondering where all their garbage went.
我在想他们把垃圾扔哪儿了
You take me to the most exotic places.
你把我带到了最有风情的地方
Look, if you didn't wanna jump in,
如果你不想进来
you could've just waited on the side
可以在旁边等啊
like you usually do.
像以前一样
What? Are you kidding? After the puke storm
啥 你在开玩笑吗 经历了昨晚
I put you through last night,
让你深陷其中的呕吐风波
it felt wrong not to participate.
不参与进来感觉很不对啊
Yeah.
是哦
Which, by the way, you were great last night.
顺便说一下 你昨晚很棒
Thank you. You weren't so bad yourself.
谢谢 你也不赖啊
Well, I was no baby whisperer.
我不是什么婴语者
You know, I-I gotta say, when I--when I volunteered
我得说 当我主动要求
to take Cosmo, I-I thought I was doing it for his benefit.
收养科斯莫的时候 我以为是为他好
But... I realized I was doing it more for mine.
但是我发现 我更是为了自己
I... when Alexis was little,
阿丽克西斯还小的时候
Meredith really wasn't around.
梅瑞狄斯经常不在家
So I-I did it all on my own.
都是我自己照顾她
And when you said you weren't a baby person--
当你说你不喜欢小孩子的时候
Oh, okay, okay. I get it.
好的 好的 我明白了
You were thinking that... Yeah.
你在想 是的
Okay, well, I'll tell you what.
告诉你吧
When the time comes...
等到那一天
There's no way I'm gonna let you
我绝不可能让你
take care of our baby on your own.
一个人照顾我们的孩子
Hey, guys!
伙计们
Got somethin'.
找到了
Diapers.
尿布
Same kind that Cosmo was wearing when we found him.
和科斯莫被我们发现时穿得一样
Cheap, non-biodegradable kind?
便宜不可降解型的
Well, that's just criminal.
简直是犯罪
What else is in the bag?
袋子里还有什么
Wine preservation kit, with,
葡萄酒保存套装
uh, ooh, argon canisters.
和氩气罐
Really? That's weird.
真的吗 可真奇怪
Ping pong balls, paddles, and a net.
乒乓球 球拍和桌网
Ping pong balls!
乒乓球
Those are made of celluloid, highly flammable.
那就是用赛璐珞做的 十分易燃
That's what caused the burn.
所以才会有那些烧痕
Really? They were lighting ping pong balls on fire?
说真的 他们烧乒乓球做什么
Okay, get the bags to C.S.U. see if they can pull prints.
把这些交给鉴证组 看能否提取出指纹来
Oh, look, a receipt from three days ago
这有一张三天前的收据
for the diapers from a quick mart.
有人从便利店购买♥♥了尿不湿
Person paid cash.
现金支付
Does it have a time stamp?
有时间标记吗
Here it is. 2:47 p.m.
这就是了 下午2:47
And there's our buyer.
我们要找的人出现了
Turn your head.
快转头
Come on, come on.
快啊 转头啊
Damn it.
可恶
Okay, a wine preservation kit, flaming ping pong balls,
葡萄酒保存套装 易燃乒乓球
a missing baby, and a heist where nothing was taken.
身世不明的婴儿 外加无人遭窃的盗窃案
I mean, each time we find a piece of this puzzle,
好像我们每取得一点进展
it makes less and less sense.
整个案件似乎就更加无解
There's something we're missing.
我们肯定漏下了什么
Something that Oh, oh!
肯定有什么 快看快看
It's time. It's time! It's time!
开始了 开始了开始了
Something that's gonna make all the pieces fit.
有什么东西能把这一切解释得通
Shh, shh, shh, quiet, everybody!
都安静 大伙儿
It's starting!
开始了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Wow, Ryan.
莱恩
How many of these things did you buy Shh!
你买♥♥了多少注... 住嘴
Baby needs an education.
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表