Are you gonna make a deal and plea to murder?
你打算协议认罪
or you gonna take your chances in court?
还是冒险上庭
Do lawyers have lawyers?
律师有自己的律师吗
Emma?
艾玛
He confessed.
他认罪了
It's over.
结束了
Bullet.
枪伤
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Um, I hope you don't mind,
我希望你不要介意
but someone wants to meet you.
有人想见你
I'm Aaron.
我是亚伦
Emma.
艾玛
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Nice having you back.
你回来真好
Oh, it was nice to be back, even if it was just for one day.
是啊 真好 虽然只是一天
Mr. Stokes. What can we do for you?
斯托克斯先生 能为你做些什么
Earlier, you two were only doing your jobs,
早前 你们俩只是在做本职工作
But I assumed the worst, and I'm... sorry.
而我却误解了 我很抱歉
Well, how are you doing? Not really sure.
现在感觉怎么样 不确定
But I do know this.
但是我只知道
I am going to be there for Emma this time.
这次我会陪着艾玛
No matter what happens at her trial,
无论她的案子会怎样
She's not going to be alone.
她都不会一个人孤军奋战
Well, I should leave the both of you to your work.
好了 我该让你们好好工作了
Captain, thank you for everything.
警监 谢谢你做的一切
You, too, Detective.
你也是 探长
Uh, actually, I'm not a detective, but...
事实上 我不是 但是
you are not
你不是吗
Oh, she should be
她应该是的
But your golfing buddy's budget cuts
但和你一起打高尔夫的小伙伴
have gotten in the way.
因为财政削减阻碍了她回到岗位
Really?
真的
And to think you boys mocked me
遥想当初
when I had this made four years ago.
我弄这件防弹衣时你们还嘲笑过我
I think I'll have it framed.
我会把它裱起来了
Hey, what does it say about your writing
你的头号♥粉丝要杀你
when your number-one fan tries to kill you?
它又能说明你的作品怎么样呢
That was an accident.
这是个意外
Been one inch higher, it would have been a tragedy.
再高一点 就是悲剧了
But on the bright side, your autographed copies
不过好的一面就是你们的签名版
of "Deadly Heat" would be worth way more.
《致命希特》就更值钱了
Not funny, Castle. Little bit funny.
一点都不好笑 卡塞尔 有点好笑
You know, Beckett, despite your fiance's near-death,
贝克特 除了你未婚夫差点死了
today was fun.
今天很有意思
Yeah. We miss working with you.
真想念和你工作的日子
Good.
很好
'cause I'm back.
因为我回来了
What? What hap--what--
什么 发生什么
What about the commissioner's hiring freeze?
那警督的聘任冻结呢
Mr. Stokes had a conversation with the commissioner,
斯托克斯先生和警督谈过了
and apparently he found some money.
很明显 他又找到钱了
So you are back.
所以你回来了
Which means... I'm back.
也意味着 我也回来了
Am--am I back?
我能回来吗
Yes. Captain Gates said that you can serve as a consultant again.
能 盖茨警监说你可以再当顾问
But how does that-- because now we're in a--
但是那个 我们的关系
So do we have to hide our relationship,
我们要隐瞒我们的关系吗
to keep it a secret?
保密吗
Uh, well, the commissioner is aware of it
警督知道了
and said that it's okay as long as we behave professionally
说只要我们工作时表现专业一点
in the workplace, and Captain Gates said that
就没问题 盖茨警监说
that can be our engagement gift.
就当我们的订婚礼物了
Hey, everybody, listen up.
每个人 听好了
Beckett is back!
贝克特回来了
Beckett's back!
贝克特回来了
And tonight at the Old Haunt, drinks are on the house!
今晚在"老地方"酒水免费
All right!
好了
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Uh--whoa! Actually, no, we can't, not here.
哦 不行 我们不能 不能在这
It's, uh, inappropriate. This is the workplace.
不合适 这是工作场合
We gotta be professional.
我们得专业
Uh, well, you know, I'm not officially back until tomorrow.
你也知道 我明天才正式回来呢
I see.
懂了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表