Chief Lane.
雷恩警长
Can I help you?
有什么可以为你们效劳的吗
No, chief.
不 警长
But we can help you.
但是我们可以为您效劳
This little dolphin pendant
在金·塔伯特被害的当晚
was found in Kim Tolbert's living room the night she died,
证据科在她的客厅里发现了这个海豚吊坠
underneath her body.
压在她的身下
So?
所以呢
So it's not hers.
这不是她的
You people are unbelievable.
你们这些人真是不可理喻
Officer Lane, how old were you when Kim died?
雷恩警官 金去世的那年你多大
Excuse me?
你说什么
You were in her class.
你跟她同班
In fact, she tutored you, didn't she?
实际上 她还给你辅♥导♥过 对吧
What's this all about?
你们到底想要说什么
Checks you wrote to Kim Tolbert, chief,
你给金·塔伯特开过支票 警长
to pay for your son's tutoring.
作为你儿子的辅♥导♥费
Needed some help keeping his grades up.
他需要补习才能提高成绩
Yeah, I bet because of swim team.
我打赌那是因为游泳队
You guys took state that year.
你们那年拿了州冠军
It was big news.
那可是大新闻
Teddy, what's going on here?
泰迪 这到底是怎么回事
The night Kim Tolbert was murdered, she was in Jasper Grove,
金·塔伯特被害当晚 她去过绿碧树林
near a farmhouse you had foreclosed on a year earlier.
就在你在那年强行回收的一个农场附近
That house was later found to be contaminated
后来那房♥子被证实受到了
with methamphetamine residue.
冰♥毒♥残留物的污染
We believe your son was one of the people who contaminated it.
我们有理由相信你的儿子参与了制♥造♥冰♥毒♥
We also believe he wanted to be tutored in chemistry
我们还有理由相信他之所以想要补习化学
so he could learn how to cook meth.
是为了学做冰♥毒♥
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
But Kim caught on to you,
但是金发现了你的秘密
and that was bad for business.
那对你们很不利
So when she left that party, you followed her.
所以当她离开那个派对时 你跟踪了她
We found ammonium nitrate on her body.
我们在她身上找到了硝酸铵
I'd be willing to bet that the tire treads
我愿意打赌 在那间农场外面的
outside the farmhouse are going to be a match
单车轮胎印 跟金遇害当晚
to the bike treads behind Kim's house the night of her murder.
在她家屋后找到的单车轮胎印将会匹配
And then, of course, there's that.
当然了 除此之外还有这个
Now that's enough circumstantial evidence for a judge...
这对于法官来说已经是足够的间接证据了
but it's 2013.
但现在是2013年
I mean, now we can even take degraded D.N.A.,
我是说 我们现在可以提取降解的DNA
have it amplified, tested.
将其放大 测试
And I'm sure that your evidence storage
而且我肯定你们的证据存储科
has kept your dolphin well preserved.
完好的保留了你的海豚
Teddy?
泰迪
Say something.
说话呀
Look at me.
看着我
Teddy!
泰迪
Based on the overwhelming circumstantial evidence
鉴于大量的间接证据
and the exculpatory results
和定罪后获取的
obtained from post-conviction D.N.A. testing,
DNA检验的辩护结果
the commonwealth of Pennsylvania hereby vacates
宾夕法尼亚联邦政♥府♥特此撤销
Franklin Thomas Henson's murder conviction
对弗兰克林·托马斯·汉森的谋杀定罪
and sanctions his exoneration.
并免除他的所有罪行
I'm sure you've spent far too many years
我相信在此之前你已经
having judges look down on you,
被法官高高在上地蔑视了太多年了
so I'll come down from the bench
所以这次我将会亲自从法官椅走下来
and deliver the signed order of dismissal myself.
并亲手将这份签署好的释放函交给你
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought it was you.
我还以为是你干的
All this time, you were protecting me.
原来这么多年来 你一直在保护我
How can you ever forgive me?
你怎么能原谅我呢
Ahh...forgive you?
原谅你
I love you.
我爱你
I'm just ready to live, brother.
我只想好好地过接下来的生活 弟弟
What you did here was amazing.
你做的一切太出色了
Thank you...
谢谢
for everything.
你所做的一切
Anytime.
随时效劳
You ready?
准备好回家了吗
Don't you want to stay and celebrate?
你不想留下来庆祝吗
No.
不想
This is enough.
这就够了
Besides, there's someone else I need to thank.
再说 我还有一个人要感谢呢
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表