她来找我 求我不要控诉
asked me to think of the greater good.
让我顾全大局
I did my job that day, too.
我那天也尽职了
Hasn't been the same between us since.
从此之后我们的关系再也没回到从前
Security video is in.
监控录像传过来的
There's Cordero.
科尔德罗在那里
But the angle is over the monitor.
但是角度正好在监控器对面
We can't see the screen.
我们看不见电脑屏幕
Or the keyboard.
或者是键盘
There's no way to tell what he's doing.
这根本不可能看出来他在干什么
Wait a minute. Wait. Who is that?
等一下 等等 他是谁
Take a look at the time code.
看看时间代码
It's right around the moment
跟两千五百万出现在
the $25 million got into Cordero's swiss bank account.
科尔德罗瑞士银行账户上的时间点相差无几
It's him. He transferred the money to Cordero.
就是他 是他把钱转给科尔德罗的
A covert transfer from an untraceable I.P. address,
从一个难以追踪的IP地址并由一个
paid for under an alias.
使用化名的人支付的秘密转账
These people took extraordinary measures
他为了掩盖身份
to keep from being discovered.
真是无所不用其极
Zoom in.
放大
Freeze it.
暂停
Wait. That's Cordero's boss. That Jamie Berman.
等等 这是科尔德罗的上司杰米·波曼
Why would Berman secretly pay Cordero $25 million?
为什么波曼秘密转给科尔德罗两千五百万
Only one reason.
只有一个原因
Cordero must have told Berman
科尔德罗一定告诉了波曼
about the U.S. Attorney's investigation.
关于美国检察官的调查
And Berman was paying him to throw the case.
波曼用钱收买♥♥他撤案
If Berman was paying Cordero to throw the case,
如果波曼用钱收买♥♥了科尔德罗去撤案
then the recordings from his wire were all lies.
那他窃听器上的录音就全是假的
Berman was feeding
波曼在给美国检察官
the U.S. Attorney's office false evidence.
虚假的证据
And if Elizabeth was building her case on that,
如果伊丽莎白是以此为据来打官司的话
She would have been torn apart by the defense.
她会被辩护方杀的片甲不留
Keeping her out of Berman's business
即便不能永远阻止她调查
for quite a while, if not forever.
也至少可以让波曼消停一阵子
All this time, my sister thought she was taking down Berman
一直以来 我妹妹以为她要将波曼拿下了
when he was really trying to take down her.
事实上是他努力把她拿下
The one thing it doesn't explain, though,
但只有一件事解释不通
is why Cordero was killed.
为什么科尔德罗被杀
Berman's up to his eyeballs in this.
波曼肯定脱不了干系
You bring him in here and find out what he knows.
你把他带进局里 查出他都知道些什么
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I'm afraid you're mistaken, Detective.
恐怕你犯了个错误 探长
I didn't transfer any money to Mr. Cordero,
我没有给科尔德罗先生转过钱
Certainly not $25 million.
更不会转了两千五百万
And yet, the moment that you press that button,
然而你按下那个按钮的一瞬间
$25 million showed up in Cordero's account.
两千五百万出现在了科尔德罗的账户上
You have no evidence that account belongs to Mr. Cordero,
你没有任何证据证明那个账户是属于科尔德罗先生的
Just as you have no evidence that money came from my client.
就像你没有任何证据证明是我客户汇的款
Then why were you with him in that internet cafe?
那你为什么和他一块在网吧里
They have good coffee.
那里的咖啡不错
I think there's a reason why you went out of you way
我认为你不怕麻烦想让转账
to keep that transfer a secret.
成为一个秘密是有原因的
I think Cordero told you that he was being forced
我认为科尔德罗告诉你他被迫
to be an informant for the U.S. Attorney.
成了美国检察官的线人
And knowing that he would never be able to work again,
他知道自己永远都不可能复职了
He struck a deal with you.
他和你做了一笔交易
$25 million in exchange for providing false evidence
用两千五百万来换你提供虚假证据
to undermine the investigation.
从而破坏调查
What investigation?
什么调查
You know exactly what investigation.
你很清楚是什么调查
And when you found out that he wasn't gonna finish the job --
当你发现他完成不了他的任务
That he was gonna leave town and take your money with him --
他要带着你给他的钱远走高飞
You had him killed.
你杀了他
And then you took the wire that you knew he was wearing
然后你把他戴在身上的窃听器拿走
to cover up any recorded evidence of the murder.
来掩盖你谋杀的一切记录证据
That's all wild speculation.
这都是胡乱猜测
Not to mention, you have your facts wrong.
更何况你连事实都搞不清楚
You said Peter was wearing his wire when he was killed.
你说彼得被杀时身上戴着窃听器
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕那不可能
So you knew about the wire?
你知道窃听器的事
You admit you were in on it with him.
你承认你跟他一块参与了这事
Jamie.
杰米
It's not illegal to know.
知道这个又不犯法
And I guarantee you
而且我向你保证
you will never link me to that payment,
你永远都不可能把我和转账联♥系♥起来
So you'll never be able to prove witness tampering.
这样你永远都不可能证明干扰证人
But, yeah, I knew about the wire.
但是没错 我知道窃听器的事
And Peter wasn't wearing it when he was killed
彼得被杀时身上没戴窃听器
because he had already left it for the feds
因为他已经把窃听器放在
at the dead drop at Lafayette and Spring.
拉斐特街和斯普林大道交界处的秘密传递点了
How do you even --
你怎么会
The walk that you took together.
是在你们俩一块散步的时候
You were with him.
你和他在一起
I saw him go into the mailbox door
我看着他打开其中一个信箱门
and put it into one of those boxes.
然后把窃听器放到了其中一个盒子里
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们能来
Of course.
应该的
There's been a break in the case?
案件有突破了
Yes, actually.
是的 的确
New information has surfaced
关于彼得·科尔德罗被谋杀一案
about Peter Cordero's murder.
有新的线索浮出水面了
In fact, it seems someone in the U.S. Attorney's Office
事实上 美国检察官办公室的某人
lied about Cordero not leaving his wire
对科尔德罗在被害当晚没有将窃听器
at the dead drop the night of his death.
放在传递点这件事撒了谎
No one lied.
没有人撒谎
I went to the drop myself. It wasn't there.
我亲自去情报传递点看过 窃听器不在
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Tell her.
你来告诉她吧
Stefanie, if Peter never turned in his wire,
史黛芬妮 如果彼得没有把他的窃听器上交的话
how did that day's recordings end up on your computer?
那天的录音又怎么会出现在你的电脑上呢
See, even though you erased them,
虽说你把那些录音删除了
the tech department here was able to recover...
但是我们的技术部成功地修复了
everything.
所有东西
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Standard procedure was to turn them over
按照标准程序 你应该在第二天一早
for analysis the next morning.
将录音上交 以供分♥析♥
But you listened to those tapes that night,
但是你那天晚上就先听了录音
and you heard something you weren't supposed to,
而且你还听到了一些本不该听到的东西
at least not until Cordero was gone.
至少是在科尔德罗消失前不想让你听到的东西
I came to the U.S. believing in the American dream.
我怀揣着美国梦来到了美国
So I worked hard and tried to be honest in a corrupt world,
于是我在这腐♥败♥的世界 给腐♥败♥贪心的人打工
working for corrupt and greedy people,
并且还能做到艰苦奋斗 刚正不阿
because I still believed.
那是因为我还坚信着美国梦
But when you, the U.S. government,
可是当你 美国政♥府♥
plants drugs on me, threatens to destroy my future,
就为了找个人作证 就嫁祸我藏♥毒♥
all because you need someone to testify,
还威胁说要毁了我的未来
how am I supposed to still believe?
我还怎么能继续坚信下去
I did everything I could to play by the rules,
我已经尽我所能地按规矩办事
but no one else does.
但其他人没有这样做
So by the time you hear this, I'll be gone.
所以当你们听到这段录音时 我已经消失了
We brought in the cop that busted Cordero.
我们讯问过逮到科尔德罗的那位警官
He confessed to planting the cocaine... on your orders.
他承认是你指使他嫁祸科尔德罗藏♥毒♥的
Why, Stefanie?
你为什么要这么做 史黛芬妮
You said you needed someone on the inside,
你说过你需要一个内线
to make the case against Berman, for the greater good.
才能对波曼立案 你说这是为了大局
No. Not like this.
那也不是这样做呀
When you heard that recording
当你听到录音
and found out Peter was leaving,
发现彼得要潜逃
you knew it would all come out.
你知道这一切都会大白于天下
So you went to his place.
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表