You needed that cash.
你需要大量现款
Even if what you're saying is true,
就算你说的是真的
that doesn't mean I murdered Alice!
也不代表是我杀了爱丽丝
You did hire Hawke to get that diamond back.
但你的确雇了霍克去找回钻石
Okay.
好吧
I had to.
我也是别无他法了
I was afraid Von Roenn would find out.
我怕范·勒恩发现我的生意
VonRoenn, the diamond cartel?
范·勒恩 那个钻石集团头目
What do they have to do with this?
他们跟这事有什么关系
When I was in engineering school,
我还在工程学院的时候
I developed a process for lab-grown diamonds.
发明了在实验室制♥造♥钻石的方法
But all I could manage were small flawed stones.
但当时的成品又小又有瑕疵
They were worthless.
一点也不值钱
At the time I had no money, so I sold the technology
那是我身无分文 所以把这项技术卖♥♥给了
to the only people interested-- VonRoenn.
唯一对它感兴趣的人 范·勒恩
They wanted to stifle the competition.
他们想打♥压♥竞争对手
You know, protect their market share.
保护自己的市场份额
Then a few years ago, Janet and I hit a rough patch.
几年前 我与珍妮特的关系遇到瓶颈
And I wanted to give her something meaningful.
我想送她点有意义的东西
It was too easy just to buy her a diamond.
要买♥♥一颗钻石太容易了
So you decided to make one of your own.
所以我觉得自己做一颗
I broke out my equipment
我找出我的实验设备
so I could make her a small diamond.
以便给她做颗小钻石
But in the process,
但在制♥作♥过程中
I had a game-changing breakthrough.
我取得了惊人的突破
My little romantic gesture
我的小浪漫
became one of the biggest diamonds in history.
造就了史上最大颗的钻石之一
Suddenly, I could make flawless stones...
忽然间 我能够制♥作♥完美的钻石了
As many as I wanted.
想做多少就多少
With technology that now belong to VonRoenn.
这项技术现在是属于范·勒恩
And when the downturn hit and you needed cash...
经济危机的时候你们需要大量现金
You realized you had the means as long as no one knew.
意识到只要不被发现 这是再好不过的生财之道
It violated our agreement.
但它违反了我们的协议
If Von Roenn found out, they'd ruin me.
如果范·勒恩发现这事 他们会毁了我
Which is why you hired a strike team
这也是你雇佣突袭队
to recover that stone from our custody.
要从我们手里抢回钻石的原因
What? I don't know what you're talking about.
什么 我不知道你们在说什么
Mr. Warner, we found the SUV they used.
沃纳先生 我们找到了突袭队乘坐的车子
It had been torched.
它已经被烧毁
But CSU Still was able to pull the VIN number.
但鉴证组把汽车识别码恢复了
Turns out it was stolen from a garage in Queens.
结果显示 车是在皇后区的车♥库♥里被偷的
And the garage owner, Joseph Bianchi?
车♥库♥的所有人约瑟夫·比安奇先生
He's the brother-in-law of your head of security.
他是你保安主管的连襟
We also pulled phone records
我们还查到通联纪录
and found that you and he had exchanged
发现你和他曾在
at least half a dozen phone calls in the hours before the attack.
袭击发生前的一小时之内通话至少六次
What?
什么
You ordered that strike.
你对袭击下达了指令
I-I didn't make these calls.
我没打过那些电♥话♥
I-I wasn't even home.
我当时根本不在家
It's--I--
这是...
No.
不
Janet?
珍妮特
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did I do?
我做了什么
I treated her like family.
我当她是自家人
I trusted her.
信任她
When Hawke found out it was Alice, I went to her,
当霍克查出是爱丽丝偷了钻石 我去见她
begging for her to give the stone back.
求她把钻石还给我
I only meant to scare her,
我只是想吓吓她
But she grabbed for the gun and...
但她对我举起枪
she would've exposed us, Steve.
她可能会暴露我们的生意 史蒂夫
We were going to lose everything.
那样我们就什么都没有了
I had to stop her. I had to get it back...
我必须阻止她
For us.
为了我们
For you.
为了你
Keep 'em closed.
不准睁眼哦
Castle, I swear if you're bringing me face-to-face with Linus,
卡塞尔 我发誓 你要是把我送到莱纳斯面前
I'm gonna pull my gun out and shoot him.
我会拿枪射它
That will not be necessary.
没那个必要
Okay.
好吧
Okay, open.
好了 睁开吧
Seashells?
贝壳
Well, not just seashells.
不仅仅是贝壳
Those are our seashells.
这些是我们的贝壳
We collected those--
是我们第一次一起在
On our first walk in the hamptons.
汉普顿散步的时候捡的
Castle, you kept these?
卡塞尔 你把它们都留下啦
Now, I know it doesn't really go with the space
我知道它们摆在这里有点不搭
but at least it won't be hungrily staring at you in the morning.
但至少它们在早晨不会流着口水盯着你
You didn't have to do this.
你不用为我做这些的
No, I did. I did. I finished reading Alice's book,
不 我应该的 我刚读完爱丽丝的书
and there's a chapter in there that speaks to couples like us.
其中有一章是写给我们这类伴侣的
See, we're both alphas.
我俩都是主导型人格
And it says that we need to define our shared territory together.
书上说 我们得一起给共同的生活空间下定义
These art pieces all over-- these are all my stories.
这些艺术品 讲述的都是我的故事
But the shells? That's ours.
但这些贝壳 讲的是我们的
I like our story.
我喜欢我们的故事
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
That can't be good.
这下糟了
You have to admit that we brought this upon ourselves.
你得承认 这是我们自找的
Seriously?
真的假的
Look, if you're scared,
如果你害怕
you can always sleep on my side of the bed tonight.
今晚可以跟我一起挤挤
Deal.
成交
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表