And why is your husband paying bikers over 5 grand
为什么你老公要花5000块让摩托手
for a stripper's phone?
偷一部脱衣舞♥女♥的手♥机♥
First of all, can we please stop calling him my husband?
首先 能别叫他我老公吗
And secondly, I don't know, but I'm guessing
其次 我不知道 不过我猜
it has something to do with the abduction.
这一定和绑♥架♥有关
Hey. It's Beckett.
喂 我是贝克特
Yeah, I need you guys to set up remote access to scrub a laptop.
我要你们帮我远程搜查一台笔记本
Castle, can you look up the address to the roadhouse?
卡塞尔 你能查一下那个旅馆的地址吗
I want to know what was on that stripper's phone.
我想知道脱衣舞♥女♥的手♥机♥上究竟有什么
Find a local strip bar?
找一家本地脱衣舞酒吧
Now, that, I know how to do.
这个我擅长
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
No one stole my phone.
没人偷我的手♥机♥
Are you sure?
你确定
Yeah. It's right here.
是的 就在这儿
See?
看到没
Is there anything on it that anyone might want?
手♥机♥里会不会有什么别人想要的东西
It's just a phone.
就是部手♥机♥而已
What is this all about?
到底是怎么回事
Do you know a guy named Rogan O'Leary?
你认识一个叫罗根·奥拉里的人吗
Can't help you. Sorry.
无可奉告 非常抱歉
Wait, Sapphire, please.
等等 塞弗丽 求你了
He may be in real trouble,
他现在可能有大♥麻♥烦
so if you know something that can help us find him...
假如你知道什么可以让我们找到他...
Look, if you don't want a dance,
如果你们不是来看跳舞的
then I need to move on.
那就失陪了
She knows something.
她一定知道什么
Well, whatever it is, she doesn't want to tell us.
不论是什么 她不想告诉我们
And I don't have - the jurisdiction to make her.
我在这也没有权力让她说
Beckett.
贝克特
Kate, it's -- it's me.
凯特 是我
Lanie?
蕾妮
What's wrong?
什么事
I went to your apartment to pick up your dress,
我刚去你公♥寓♥拿你的婚纱
and...
可是...
And what?
可是什么
Kate, a-a-a...
凯特
A pipe burst - in the apartment above, and...
楼上公♥寓♥的一个水管破了
Oh, no.
天呐
No. Don't tell me.
不 别告诉我
I tried, sweetie.
我尽力了 亲爱的
I-I did everything that I could,
我想尽了一切办法
but there was just too much damage.
可婚纱已经被毁得不像样了
Kate...
凯特
The dress,
那个婚纱
it's gone!
没法再穿了
It's only a dress. It's not the end of the world.
一件婚纱而已 又不是世界末日
Then why does it feel like it is?
我怎么觉得就是呢
Our wedding was supposed to be magical.
我们的婚礼应该如童话一般
It was supposed to be our perfect day.
应该是我俩最完美的一天
And now it's just...
可现在却...
falling apart.
支离破碎
So we'll put it back together.
那我们就一起把它拼凑起来
Castle, I'm married to someone else.
卡塞尔 我现在还是别人的妻子
And I have no idea where he is.
我还不知道那个人在哪里
We don't have any leads.
我们一点线索也没有
And to make things worse, the venue, and then now this?
雪上加霜的先是会场 现在又来这个
I mean, it just feels like all of this is one big sign.
感觉这就像是一个强烈的征兆
Well, maybe it is a sign.
也许这就是一个征兆
A sign that ours is a great love story.
预示着我们爱情 是伟大的
'Cause what's a great love story
毕竟哪个伟大的爱情故事
without obstacles to overcome?
不是经历了重重阻挠呢
Every fairy tale has them,
每个童话故事里都有
terrible trials that only the worthy can transcend.
唯有真爱才能穿过种种阻碍
But you can't give up.
但你不能放弃
That's the deal.
事情就是如此
We want the happy ending, we can't give up.
如果我们想要幸福美满 就不能放弃
And that's why I want to marry you.
这就是我要嫁给你的原因
Beckett.
贝克特
Hey, it's Tory.
我是托瑞
I think I may have found something.
我想我找到了线索
I was scrubbing the laptop
我搜查了那台笔记本
and came across a hidden folder.
结果找到了一个隐藏文件夹
What's in it?
里面有什么
Pictures.
照片
According to image data,
从照片属性来看
they were recently downloaded from someone's phone.
它们是最近从某人的手♥机♥里下载下来的
Most of them are innocuous, but there are a couple of them
大部分都无关紧要 不过其中有几张
that, um... I think you need to see.
我觉得你有必要看一下
I'm e-mailing them now.
我给你发过去了
What?
怎么了
I think I know why - your scheming, scamming husband
我想我知道你鬼鬼祟祟的老公为什么
wanted to steal that stripper's phone.
想偷这个脱衣舞♥女♥的手♥机♥了
Check it out.
仔细看看
It's a guy with a stripper. What's the big deal?
就是一男的看脱衣舞 有什么了不得的
What's the big deal?
有什么了不得的
That is the big deal.
十分了不得
It's the local pastor.
这是当地的牧师
There's only one reason your husband would pay that much
能让你老公花大钱换照片的原因
to get these photos.
只有一个
He was blackmailing a man of God.
他在敲诈上帝的仆人
A pastor with skin in the game.
一位乐享淫欲的牧师
And motive to make Rogan disappear.
他有充分的动机想让罗根消失
Thank you for meeting with us, pastor.
谢谢您能见我们 牧师
Well, you said on the phone it was urgent,
你在电♥话♥里说事出紧急
and helping people is my calling.
而救人于危急是我的使命
Does that include helping people out of their clothes
那你的使命也包括帮助那些坐在你腿上
while they're sitting on your lap?
尽情展示胴体的人吗
Where did you get those?
你从哪搞到的
I think you already know the answer to that.
我看你非常清楚照片是哪来的
I suppose you want money, too.
看来你们也是图财的了
I am a pastor, not a bank!
我是个牧师 不是取款机
We're not here to blackmail you.
我们不是来讹你的
You're not?
不是吗
It started six months ago.
事情始于六个月前
I had...
我当时...
a moment of weakness.
一时糊涂
That stripper got photos of me.
被那舞♥女♥拍了个现行
It's been a nightmare ever since.
从此我就没安生日子过了
$1,000 here, $500 there.
今天要一千 明天要五百
So, Sapphire was blackmailing you, not Rogan?
也就是说讹你的是塞弗丽 不是罗根
At first. Then Rogan must've found out.
一开始他没有 但后来罗根肯定发现了
He got his hands on the photos somehow.
他不知用什么办法搞到了照片
He said if I gave him $25,000,
他说如果我给他两万五
he would make them disappear forever.
他就能彻底解决掉这些照片
And if I didn't,
如果我不给钱
he would release them to the Willow Creek register.
他就把这些照片寄给本地教会
So, is that why you kidnapped him? To get those photos back?
所以为了弄回这些照片 你才绑♥架♥了他
What?!
什么
I didn't kidnap him!
我才没有绑♥架♥他
What kind of a man do you think I am?!
你们把我看成什么人了
Well, I think we have a pretty good picture.
从照片上就能看出你是什么人
We have a few pictures, actually.
而且不止一张
No, I was going to pay him.
我都打算付钱了
I swear. Look.
我发誓 不信来看
I was supposed to meet him here this morning with the money.
本来今天早上我准备把钱给他
He was going to hand over the laptop and the photos,
然后他把那笔记本和照片交给我
but he never showed.
但他一直没来
Be right with you, Mrs. Monroe.
马上就来 门罗太太
So, you have no idea where Rogan is or who might've taken him?
所以你也不知道罗根在哪 是谁绑了他
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表