in a psychiatric ward being evaluated by the state.
在一个精神科病房♥待了两周 被心理评估
In the next room was another patient, a john doe.
隔壁是另一位患者 无名氏
I had them pull his photo.
我调出了他的照片
And there's the connection.
找到联♥系♥了
No, no, no. That-- that's--that's ridiculous.
不不不 那太扯了
Because I have never, ever...
因为我从来没……
Oh, wow, that's really clever.
天啊 太机智了
What? What's clever?
什么 哪里机智了
That's me.
那是我
Right? But I-I haven't done it yet.
但是我还没干那些事呢
Don't you see?
你看不出吗
Now that they know who Ward is and where he's gonna be...
现在他们知道沃德是谁 在哪
They're gonna send me back to make contact with him,
他们会把我派回去 与他接触
find out who he works for, if they're planning anything else.
找出他的雇主 查出他们的其他计划
It's perfect.
堪称完美
Oh, wow. Uh, I don't have much time left.
呃 我没有多少时间了
Um... I don't know. See you in 20 years.
怎么说好呢 20年后见
Is it--is it just me, or does that make sense?
是我的幻觉 还是这一切都说得通啊
No, it's just you.
是你的幻觉
Ooh, he forgot his little doohickey there.
他忘拿自己的小玩意了
Hey. So what happened?
怎么了
Missed him.
没赶上他
You know what?
你猜怎么着
After a case like this one, I think a warm and cozy bath
在这样一个案子后 一个暖和舒适的泡澡
is in my future.
会在我的未来发生
Talk to you tonight?
今晚给你打电♥话♥
Sounds good.
好
You're really doing this?
你真的要这么做
I am.
是的
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You're thinking I'm making a huge mistake.
你认为我在犯了一个大错
What if you are?
如果我的想法是对的呢
This isn't something you can just go back and undo.
这不是一件你可以倒回去重做的事
Why don't you wait a year, okay?
你要不再等一年
Move into the dorms.
搬到宿舍
I'm sure Pi can take care of himself.
我确信派可以照顾他自己
And if after a year you still want to move in together,
如果一年后 你还是想跟他同居
I won't say a word.
我绝不会反对
Yes, you will.
你会
I don't know how this is gonna turn out, dad.
我不知道这会有什么结果
None of us do.
我们都不知道
But it's my life, my future.
但这是我的生活 我的未来
I have to find out for myself.
我得自己去发现
Who are you always saying is the smart one in the family?
你总说家里谁最聪明来着
You.
你
Dad, I know what I'm doing.
爸 我知道我在做什么
It'll be okay.
没事的
Too soon.
孩子长大得太快了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表