H-O-I-V-L.
H-O-I-V-L
Hoilv.
Hoilv
Vlohi.
Vlohi
Hovil. No. That's not a word, either.
Hovil 不对 那不是单词
Did you seriously stay up staring at this scrabble board
你真的一整夜没上♥床♥睡觉
all night instead of going to bed?
就盯着这拼字板看吗
With these five remaining tiles,
我得用剩下的这五个字母
I have to craft a word scoring 9 points,
拼出一个单词 就能得9分
and I turn defeat into victory.
那我就能反败为胜了
Oh, my gosh. Did you really beat dad at scrabble?
天呐 你真的赢过我爸了
I concede nothing, except that I need more coffee.
我可没承认 我要再倒点咖啡去
That is quite an accomplishment, young lady.
你可真了不起
Nobody beats him -- ever.
从来没人能赢他呢
Oh, yeah. He's mentioned that... repeatedly.
对啊 这话他总挂在嘴边
Ahh, how the mighty have fallen. Mm.
真可惜 伟人都失手了呢
"Richard castle. One word short."
"理查德·卡塞尔 败于某单词"
I cannot allow this to be my epitaph.
我不能让这话成为我的墓志铭
I saw that.
偷着点乐呗
Beckett.
贝克特
Okay, I'll admit defeat Thanks.
好吧 我承认败给你了 谢谢
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
You're letting me win after I already won.
我已经赢你了你还"让"我赢
Under the condition that we have a rematch tonight.
不过我们今晚得再比一次
Oh, wow. Now you're dictating the terms of surrender.
瞧瞧你又在修改投降条款
Take it or leave it, please.
你直接说接不接受吧
So, what happened here?
发生了什么
Well, according to our... witness,
据我们的...证人说
our victim, one Logan Moore,
这个叫罗根·摩尔的死者
was hauling ass on a skateboard
当时正踩着滑板逃命
with a guy on a motorcycle chasing him.
后面有个骑摩托车的人在追他
Sounds like a scene from an action movie.
听着像是动作片里的场景
Yeah, I know, especially when the biker started shooting
对啊 特别是后来摩托车手开枪
and Logan crashed through that window right there.
而罗根摔下了那边那扇窗子
Anything about our victim that'll explain what happened?
死者身上有没有什么线索能解释这一切呢
Not yet -- just that he's 21, has a California driver's license.
还没有 只知道他21岁 持有加州驾照
About all we got at this point.
这是我们目前找到的所有线索
So, this biker -- was our witness able to give a description?
那目击证人能描述这位摩托车手吗
Our witness is royally wasted.
证人宿醉未醒
All he knows is that sometime between 3:00 and 4:00,
他只知道大约3点到4点间
it was "Death race 2000" Out here.
这儿上演了一段《夺命狂奔》
The evidence backs him up, too.
证据显示他说的是对的
CSU found fresh tire tracks in that dirt over there.
鉴证组在那片泥土上发现了清晰的轮胎印
They're making casts as we speak.
现在他们正在做模型
So either this is the worst case of road rage ever
那么这要么是史上最残忍♥的驾驶暴怒
or someone was hell-bent on killing Logan Moore.
要么就是有人决心杀死罗根·摩尔
But why?
但为什么呢
And why was he out skateboarding between 3:00 and 4:00 a.m.?
为什么他凌晨3 4点间在外玩滑板呢
Well, if he needed some fresh air, he got some --
如果他是要呼吸新鲜空气的话 那他如愿了
by way of three holes in his back
因为他后背打通了三个孔
from .9mm hollow-points.
用的是9毫米口径的中空弹
So, no eyes on the shooter.
凶手情况不详
There's no security-cam coverage in this area.
这片区域没有安装监控摄像头
Our victim's from out of town,
死者不是本地人
so he had to have been staying somewhere.
他肯定得找个地方住
Did you find a hotel key or a receipt?
你找到酒店钥匙或者收据了吗
Well, we did find this key hung around his neck
确实在他脖子上找到了这把钥匙
And this scrap of paper in his pocket.
他口袋里有这张纸片
It's a west village address.
上面写着西格林威治的一个地址
You and Esposito check that out.
你和埃斯波西托去查这个地址
Castle and I will see what we can find out about our victim.
我和卡塞尔去找找死者的线索
Can you just hang on for one second for me?
能等我一会儿吗
Hey, Lanie. Were you able to schedule the fitting for your dress?
蕾妮 裙子你抽空试穿了吗
Absolutely.
当然
And the dress that you picked out for me is gorgeous.
你帮我挑的那条裙子简直太赞了
It's the right mix of elegant and saucy.
是高雅和俏皮的完美结合啊
Well, I had to do right by my maid of honor.
我当然得小心伺候我的伴娘大人啦
Okay, I got to go. I'll see you. All right.
好了 我得走了 回见 好
Hey, Lanie. Hey.
嘿 蕾妮 嘿
So, did we hear right?
我俩没听错吧
Are you Beckett's maid of honor?
你是贝克特的伴娘吗
Yeah, she asked me the other day.
对啊 前几天她来跟我讲的
Do you have any idea who Castle's best man is?
那你知道卡塞尔的伴郎是谁吗
First, "Congratulations, lanie."
首先 该说"恭喜啦 蕾妮"
Oh! Thank you!
多谢
Second, I don't know if he's picked anyone yet.
其次 我不知道卡塞尔选伴郎了没啊
You...really think it's one of you?
你俩真觉得他会在你们中选一个
You two.
你们啊
Reality of it is,
面对现实吧
is that castle's friends with famous people,
卡塞尔有好些名人朋友
like James Patterson and Stephen King.
像詹姆斯·帕特森啊 史蒂芬·金之类的
Who?
谁
Come on, man -- you really think castle wants one of those guys
拜托 你真觉得卡塞尔会从那些人里挑伴郎
standing beside him when he ties the knot?
来见证他婚礼的神圣时刻吗
You know, maybe you're right.
嗯 有道理
Castle's spent practically every day in the precinct
过去这么些年 卡塞尔几乎
for the past few years.
每天都在局里
Why wouldn't he ask one of us to be his best man?
他没道理不选我们做他的伴郎的
Why wouldn't he pick me to be his best man, is what you mean.
你肯定想说他没道理不选你当伴郎
Oh, Javi. I'm the obvious choice.
哈维 很明显该选我嘛
If you can't see it, I can't explain it to you.
这你还不明白 我也没法解释
Yes?
你们是
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥
Me and Logan hung out when I lived in L.A.
我住在洛杉矶的时候经常和罗根一起玩
I really liked him.
我很喜欢他
Was he staying with you, Holly?
霍莉 那他是和你住一起吗
Is this a key to your apartment?
这是你公♥寓♥的钥匙吗
No.
不是
I-I don't know where he was crashing.
我不知道他待在哪
Well, did he stop by?
那他来看你了吗
'cause your address was in his pocket.
他口袋里有你的住址
Yeah, he did, but it was weird.
对 他来过 但很奇怪
Logan called last week out of the blue.
上星期罗根突然给我打电♥话♥
He was flying into town, and he asked
他要坐飞机来 还问我
if he can have a small box shipped here.
能不能把一个小盒子寄过来
Well, if it was small,
盒子要是不大的话
why didn't he just take it with him on the plane?
他为什么不自己带上飞机呢
He didn't want to deal with TSA
他说不想和运输安♥全♥局♥打交道
because he said they always gave him a hard time.
运输安♥全♥局♥总给他添麻烦
What was in the box?
盒子里有什么
Um, his...skateboard tools and stuff.
他的滑板工具什么的
At least, that's what he said.
至少他是这么告诉我的
But you didn't believe him.
但你不相信他吧
It's just, when he came to get it, he acted kind of strange.
就是他来拿盒子的时候表现得很奇怪
He noticed some tape had come loose on the box,
他看到盒子上的胶带松了点
And...he freaked out.
就非常紧张
He made me swear I hadn't opened it.
让我发誓我没打开盒子
Holly, do you have any idea what was in that box?
霍莉 你知道盒子里有什么吗
I don't know.
不知道
I-I really don't.
我真不知道
Do you know why he flew into town in the first place?
你知道他为什么来这儿吗
For the games.
为了比赛
What games?
什么比赛
Logan was a pro skateboarder.
罗根是个职业滑板手
He was here for the New York Street Sports Festival,
他是来参加纽约街头体育节的
down by Chelsea Piers.
就在切尔西码头
Okay, so, the street sports festival kicked off yesterday.
那个街头体育节昨天开始了
Logan Moore was entered
罗根·摩尔参加了
into the street-style skateboarding event
街头滑板赛
and favored to win.
而且有望夺冠
His star was on the rise.
他的人气还在上涨中
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表