Harold!
哈罗德
Drop the weapon, Harold!
放下武器 哈罗德
Drop it now!
马上发现
Where is my stuff?
我的东西在哪儿
The booking officer made me empty my pockets.
警官把我口袋都掏空了
You have bigger problems than your personal effects, Harold,
你现在的问题要比你的个人物品严重的多 哈罗德
Like assault charges, like lying to the police.
比如非法袭击 比如欺骗警♥察♥
Tell me something.
告诉我
What year is it?
现在是哪一年
Don't --
别...
Drop the act, Harold.
别装了 哈罗德
Tell me what year it is.
告诉我今年是哪一年
I know that you know. Please stop. Please.
我知道你很清楚 求你了 别问了
What year is it, Harold?
到底是哪一年 哈罗德
It is the year I need it to be, okay?
我希望现在就是那一年 可以吗
When Vince was alive and things were good.
那时候文森还活着 一切都很美好
Harold, what makes you think Frank Russo killed Vince?
哈罗德 你为什么认为是弗兰克·鲁索杀了文森
Vince only ever wore that blue suit to Glitterati.
文森只有去名流才穿那件蓝西装
When you two said that's what he had on, I knew.
当你们说他死时穿着那件 我就知道了
What else do you remember about what happened that night?
关于那晚发生的事 你还记得多少
Before we went to dinner,
在我们去吃晚饭之前
Vince told me that he needed to meet up with me later,
文森跟我说晚点要见我
that he had something important to tell me.
他有很重要的事情要说
And then when he didn't show up, I got worried.
然后他迟迟没有露面 我很担心
I...I was driving all over the place looking for him,
我开着车到处去找
I-I hit all of his old haunts. I even went to Glitterati.
我去了他所有经常去的地方 我甚至去了名流
But there was a sign on the door
但门上贴了个告示
that said it was closed for a private event.
写着因私事关闭
And when you heard Vince had that suit on?
而当你听说文森穿着那件西装
I figured the private event was Frank killing him.
我想那私事就是弗兰克杀害了他
But I knew I couldn't just go straight at Frank,
但我知道我不能直接去找他算账
not after he tried to whack me.
特别是在他要干掉我之后
You were playing us the whole time.
你就一直耍我们
No, no. Not at the beginning.
不 不 一开始并没有
But when I got shot at... that's when things got real.
但那天有人朝我开枪 我的记忆就回来了
It was like, uh -- like a bubble popped inside me.
就像是 突然明白了过来
You asked us to bring you to the precinct
你让我们带你去警局
hoping you could see what Frank looks like now,
就是想知道弗兰克现在长什么样子
hoping we would lead you right to his doorstep.
希望我们能直接把你送到他门前
Frank needed to pay for what he did to Vince.
弗兰克要为他对文森做的事付出代价
I didn't try to whack anybody -- Not Vince, Not Harold, either.
我没有想要干掉任何人 包括文森和哈罗德
Then who did, Frank?
那是谁干的 弗兰克
How the hell would I know?
我怎么知道
But if Harold is saying that I took out Vince,
但如果哈罗德说是我杀的文森
he is way off base.
那真是大错特错
Well, Vince went to Glitterati that night,
文森那晚去了名流
yet you had it closed for an event.
而你却正好因为私事停业
It's your club, Frank.
这是你的俱乐部 弗兰克
Are you trying to tell us that
你是要告诉我
you don't know what's going on inside your own club?
你不知道你自己的俱乐部里发生了什么吗
What happened that night?
那晚到底发生了什么
What I'm about to tell you, I never told anybody.
我从未跟别人说过这件事
It was Vince.
是文森
Vince booked the club that night.
文森才是那晚包下了俱乐部的人
Vince had the private event?
文森有私事吗
He brought it up to me over dinner,
他在晚饭时跟我提出来
said he wanted the club to himself that night.
说要把俱乐部整晚都包下来
I mean, he was the boss. What was I gonna do, say no?
他是老大 我能拒绝吗
Vince goes to my club, ends up missing.
文森去了我的俱乐部 结果失踪了
If people knew that, they would've thought I killed him,
如果人们知道的话 他们就会以为是我杀了他的
So I kept my mouth shut about it.
所以我从没说过这件事
Why would Vince want the club?
文森为什么要包下俱乐部
He had been talking about settling down, getting married.
他一直在说要收心 要结婚
I figured he was proposing to some girl.
我猜他是要跟某个姑娘求婚
Plus, when I opened up the next morning,
再加上 第二天早上我去开门的时候
"Last dance" was on the turntable.
《最后一舞》的碟就放在转盘上
A romantic favorite back then.
那时候最浪漫的歌♥曲
So, what girl?
哪个姑娘
He didn't talk about her, and I didn't ask.
他从没提起过 我也没问
But I knew he had someone special in his life.
但我知道有这么个人对他很重要
Who's this mystery woman?
那个神秘的女人是谁
Did she lure Vince to the club to be assassinated,
是她引诱文森到俱乐部杀了他
or...some romantic plan of his go horribly awry?
还是他的浪漫计划出了大纰漏
That may be exactly what happened.
可能就是这么一回事
I went through Harold's personal effects.
我翻看了哈罗德的个人物品
Look at what I found.
看我找到了什么
Was this the item that you were so worried about, Harold?
你担心的是这个吗 哈罗德
It's from Coney Island. Just like Vince's.
康尼岛的 和文森的一模一样
Even has the same date stamped on it.
连敲在后面的日期也一样
You carried it with you just like Vince did.
你也和文森一样 随身携带
Seeing it at the morgue brought you to tears.
你在太平间里一看到它就红了眼睛
You and Vince were in love.
你和文森是爱人
Yes.
没错
We were.
我们是爱人
We tried not to be, but...
我们也尝试过不去爱 可...
And you were going to lose him.
而你就要失去他了
Wait.
等等
You can't be thinking that I killed Vince.
你不会以为是我杀了文森吧
Yeah, we believe that he went to Glitterati
没错 我们相信他是去名流
to propose marriage.
求婚的
He was leaving you for a woman.
他为了一个女人要离开你
Of course he was.
那是当然
I was the one who told him he had to get married.
叫他结婚的人是我
It would ruin him if people found out about us.
如果有人发现我们的关系 那会毁了他
Being his number two...
能做他背后的人...
was enough for me.
我就很满足了
Harold?
哈罗德
If Vince was getting married,
如果文森要结婚
how come no one else knew about it?
怎么可能没人知道呢
It had to be kept hush-hush.
这是一个秘密
You see, this was more than a marriage.
这不仅仅是一桩婚事
It was a merger.
也是一次合并
Vince was gonna marry Michael Carcano's sister
文森要娶的是迈克尔·卡卡诺的妹妹
and unite the two families.
两家合为一家
But he never told me that he was gonna propose that night.
但他从没告诉过我 他要在那晚求婚
Who is Michael Carcano's sister? What's her name?
迈克尔·卡卡诺的妹妹是谁 她叫什么名字
Frank's not here.
弗兰克不在
Yeah, actually, we're not looking for Frank, Mrs. Russo.
没事 其实我们找的不是弗兰克·鲁索夫人
Would you mind if we came in?
我们能进来吗
Let's keep this short.
长话短说吧
My meditation teacher's on her way.
我的冥想老师就快到了
Okay, so then why don't you tell us
好吧 你来说说
what happened at Glitterati the night that Vince vanished?
文森消失那晚 名流到底发生了什么
How would I know? Because you were there.
我怎么会知道 因为你在场
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Vince had "Last dance" playing.
文森放了那首《最后一舞》
You thought he was going to propose,
你以为他就要求婚了
to cement, as it were,
为了巩固
the union between your two families.
你们两家的关系
But he couldn't go through with it.
但他却无法向你求婚
You couldn't handle the rejection.
你接受不了拒绝
So, as he left, you shot him in the back,
于是 等他转身 你朝他开了枪
then again in the face.
然后正脸又是一枪
You know, because it was personal.
因为这是个人恩怨
You guys have quite the imagination.
你们的想法真是天马行空
Your brother knew that Vince's murder would trigger a mob war,
你哥哥知道文森的死会引发黑帮大战
So he used his access to concrete
于是他利用混凝土之便
to make Vince disappear.
让文森消失
After that, you hitched your wagon to Frank,
之后 你又勾搭上了弗兰克
but his tenure as head of the Bianchi family was...
但是他在比安奇家族的地位实在是...
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表