Coffee shop's on the south side of 67th and Lex.
咖啡店在67街和莱克斯街交汇处南面
Take the 65th street transverse across the park.
从65街横向穿过公园
Freaking tourists on 5th avenue always screw up traffic.
第五大道游客太多 交通太堵
It's Madison. Probably running late.
是麦迪森 估计她要迟到
Hey, bitch. Hey, Madison.
小贱♥人♥ 麦迪森
Sure this comes as a shock to you, but I'm running late.
你们一定很"惊讶" 不过我要迟到了
Of course you are.
当然
I'll meet you there as soon as --
我马上就过去...
Just my stupid lacrosse trophy.
只是我的傻帽长曲棍球奖杯
Anyways, I'm on my way in five.
我五分钟后就出门
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
Uh, hear what?
听到什么
Hold on. Stay with me.
等下 别挂电♥话♥
Who's there?
是谁
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
Madison?!
麦迪森
Uh, shall I put on a little music?
要不要放点音乐
Are you trying to get me in the mood, Castle?
你想让我性致盎然吗 卡塞尔
Yes, I am -- in the mood to select
是的 兴致盎然来挑选
one of these amazing wedding bands.
一支出色的婚礼乐队
I've weeded out the hacks and selected five finalists.
我已经筛选掉很多了 就剩最后五支
A band?
乐队
What's a party without a deejay?
没有DJ算什么派对啊
That's rhetorical, right?
这话随口一说 是吧
Come on, Castle, I don't want
拜托 卡塞尔 我可不想
some cheesy band leader trying to imitate Sinatra
某个俗气的乐队队长在咱俩跳第一支舞
when we're dancing our first dance to "Witchcraft".
《巫术》的时候在边上模仿西纳特拉
I want Ol' Blue Eyes himself.
我要老蓝眼睛本人[西纳特拉昵称]
Uh, well, sadly, he's not available.
可惜 他没空[98年过世]
No, but his recordings are via a deejay.
但DJ可以播放他的唱片
Can we go back a second? Why would we be dancing to "Witchcraft"?
能先倒回去吗 我们为什么要跳《巫术》
'cause it's our song.
因为这是我们的歌♥
Since when?
什么时候的事
Since we sang it at the karaoke bar in the Hamptons last summer.
自从我们去年夏天在汉普顿斯的卡拉OK酒吧唱过
I thought our song was
我们的歌♥不是
Bruce Springsteen's "Dancing In the Dark".
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的《黑夜起舞》吗
Since when?
什么时候的事
Since I had the boss pull you onstage
自从我让灯塔酒吧的老板
Courtney-Cox style at the Beacon.
拉你上台模仿柯特妮·考克斯[老友记女演员]
Do we not have a song?
我们没有属于自己的歌♥吗
We must have a song.
我们肯定有的吧
It looks like they're playing it now.
我们的歌♥就是这铃♥声♥
Beckett.
贝克特
Murder at Sutton Place.
萨顿区发生凶杀案
Fancy address for a homicide.
好高档的凶杀地点
Fancy family.
有钱人家
Our victim, Madison Beaumont -- she was a senior at, uh --
死者麦迪森·博蒙特是高三...
Faircroft Preparatory Academy. I recognize the crest.
菲克罗夫特预备学校 我认得这个饰章
One of the many schools I attended on my road to greatness.
我成功道路上去过的众多学校中的一所
Okay, so, there's signs of struggle.
有打斗迹象
Looks like Madison put up a fight.
看来麦迪森反抗了
Was she here alone?
她一个人在家吗
Yeah. Parents were gone for the evening.
是的 父母晚上出去了
Mother's a designer.
母亲是设计师
Father's some high-powered defense attorney.
父亲是很厉害的辩护律师
Forced entry?
强行入室吗
Nope. Nothing's missing, either,
不是 家里也没丢东西
so probably wasn't a burglary gone wrong.
可能不是盗窃出了岔子
Is that blood up there on the rafter?
椽上的是血吗
Yes, and it's hers.
是的 她的血
How'd it get up there?
怎么到这上面去的
Well, as far as we can tell,
就我们所知
our killer threw Madison up there.
是凶手把麦迪森扔上去的
Which is probably what killed her.
可能这就是她的死因
She has a major intracranial injury.
她有严重颅脑损伤
She was thrown against the ceiling?
她被扔上了天花板
That is a superhuman feat bordering on physically impossible.
这简直是超人的行为 几乎不可能实现
Okay, Castle, let's hear it.
好了 卡塞尔 说出来吧
What's your outlandish theory?
你有什么稀奇古怪的理论
Isn't it obvious?
这还不明显吗
Madison made the Hulk angry.
麦迪森惹恼了绿巨人
Well, Hulk or no Hulk,
不管是不是绿巨人
liver temp puts the time of death
肝温表明死亡时间
somewhere between 8:00 and 10:00 tonight.
在今晚八点到十点
Which fits with our 911 call.
符合报♥警♥电♥话♥的时间
Call came in at 9:08 from a cabbie
电♥话♥是在9点08分由一位的哥打进来的
saying that someone was being attacked at this address.
报♥警♥人声称这个地址有人收到攻击
A cabbie? Did he witness the murder?
出租车 他目睹整个凶案了吗
We're still not clear on that.
还不清楚
We're trying to track him down.
我们还在找他
Meanwhile, Espo's talking with Madison's family back at the precinct.
同时 埃斯波在警局跟麦迪森的家人谈话
If only we'd stayed home instead of going to dinner.
要是我们待在家没出去就好了
We wanted to give Madison her space.
我们想给麦迪森一点空间
We've been fighting a lot.
我们最近经常吵架
About what?
吵些什么
Her not studying, her not talking to us --
她不学习 不跟我们说话...
normal teenage stuff.
就是平常的青少年琐事
I have to ask.
我得问问
Do you know of anybody who might want to hurt your daughter?
你们知道有谁想伤害你们的女儿吗
No. No, of course not.
没有
Madison had so many friends.
麦迪森朋友非常多
Her favorite thing to do
她最爱做的事就是
was plan events for everyone to enjoy.
策划活动请大家一起玩
The winter ball is in two --
冬季舞会就在两...
two days.
两天后
Well, we think whoever did this
我们认为凶手
had to be unusually strong -- muscular, maybe.
一定非常强壮 肌肉发达
Do you know of anybody in her life --
你们知道她认识的人当中有谁...
Oh, my God.
天呐
Charles, what about Riley?
查尔斯 会不会是莱利
Uh, who's Riley?
莱利是谁
Riley Mitchum -- her ex-boyfriend.
莱利·米奇姆 她的前男友
Madison broke up with him last month.
麦迪森上个月跟他分手了
He didn't take it well.
他不是很能接受
Riley Mitchum --
莱利·米奇姆
According to the Faircroft football website,
根据菲克罗夫特橄榄球队官网的资料
He's 6'2" And 210 pounds.
他身高1米88 体重95公斤
There's your Hulk, Castle.
他就是你说的绿巨人 卡塞尔
Well, though murder is at odds
杀人可跟菲克罗夫特
with the values instilled in a Faircroft man.
灌输给学生的价值观格格不入
I haven't been back here since I was a senior.
高中以后我就没来过这里了
So, this is where you graduated, huh?
你就是从这儿毕业的咯
Well, I would have, if it wasn't for the fact
本来是那样的 如果不是
that one night, my buddies and I sneaked in
某夜我和小伙伴们溜进学校
and pushed a cow up 12 flights of stairs onto the roof.
把一头奶牛推上12层楼的楼顶的话
A cow? Really? Yep.
奶牛 真的吗 嗯
So, what happened?
然后呢
Did you guys get expelled?
你们被开除了吗
No, just me. I wasn't connected like my buddies were.
不 只有我 不像其他人那样团结一心
I was the scholarship kid, so I got the boot.
我成绩好不合群 所以被开除了
Well, I think you turned out all right.
你后来发展得很好啊
Me, too.
英雄所见略同
Man, this is awful.
这事太可怕了
I mean, Madison was, like, my first love.
麦迪森是我的初恋啊
Must've hurt when she broke up with you.
她把你甩了 你一定很受伤吧
Wait, y-you guys got it all wrong.
等等 你们理解错了
I broke up with her.
是我甩了她
Mm, not according to her mom.
她母亲不是这么说的
Man, her -- her parents didn't have a clue, okay?
她父母什么都不知道 好吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表