I'm waiting on a call from records.
我在等档案组的电♥话♥
So I figured I'd study up on the period,
所以我顺便了解一下那个年代的东西
by starting...
就从这个
with this documentary I found
我找到的纪录片开始
on these two NYPD badasses from back in the day.
关于当时两个彪悍的纽约警局警探
Snookie Watts, Ray Price.
斯努基·沃兹还有雷·普莱斯
Check out Snookie's move right here.
快看斯努基这一段的动作
Snookie, you and Ray
斯努基 你和雷
have made quite a name for yourselves in the anti-crime unit.
在打击罪案小组可是名声大噪
Better believe it, baby.
就是这样的 宝贝
Stopping crime one skell at a time.
打击犯罪一打一个准
Right on, right on.
没错 没错
See, when the bad guys see the ol' red rocket here,
坏人看到飞驰的红色跑车
they know a serious head cracking is on the way.
就知道自己离死期不远了
So, good ol' days of police brutality.
过去警♥察♥暴♥力♥的好日子
Man, you just don't get it.
伙计 你不懂
So, it looks like our victim was killed by multiple gunshot wounds.
看上去我们的被害人是身中数枪而死
When I pieced his skull back together,
我把他的头骨拼好时
I found this entry wound from a .38.
我看到这个38口径手♥枪♥打出来的入口伤
One in the noggin.
正中脑门
Classic mafia rubout.
典型的黑帮杀人风格
Not exactly.
也不尽然
As near as I can figure,
据我观察
Vince was shot in the back first,
他是先被射中了后背
Maybe as he was walking away.
可能他正准备离开
There's an exit wound in his abdomen.
他的腹部有一个出口伤
In his abdomen? You got all of that from bones?
腹部 你光凭骨头就发现了这些
I got a little help from this.
我从这东西上获得了些帮助
When the concrete settled on him,
水泥在他身上凝结时
it formed an almost perfect mold.
就形成了一个非常棒的模子
We were able to make a cast of the body
我们就做了一个他身体的模型
which showed the exit wound.
从模型上能看出出口伤
We have a body.
我们有尸体了
We have a body to show Harold.
我们能让哈罗德看尸体了
This is exactly what we need to get him to talk.
这就是让他开口的东西
Castle. It's rubber!
卡塞尔 这是橡胶的
He doesn't need to know that.
他不需要知道这个
Couldn't a skilled mortician
找个熟练的入殓师
apply a little hair and makeup to this,
给它弄点头发化个妆
make it look like a reasonable facsimile of vince bianchi?
让这看起来像是文森·比安奇行吗
I've seen them do more with a lot less,
我见过他们完成更困难的事
but I don't want to be a part of some crazy plan --
但我可不想掺和进来
Yeah, you have to, because for this to work,
你必须参与 为了让计划成功
this place needs to look like the'70s, and so do you.
这个地方得弄得像70年代 你也是
So, Mr. Maneri,
马奈利先生
now that Vince Bianchi's death is officially a homicide,
既然文森·比安奇是死于谋杀
we are re-interviewing all of his former enemies,
我们必须盘查他之前所有的敌对者
including yourself.
其中也包括你
Now, is it possible for you to tell me
你能不能告诉我们
where you were on July 30, 1978?
1978年7月30日你在哪
I speak for my husband, Louie the Lip here,
我可以代表我丈夫利嘴路易说
when I tell you that he had no part in whackin' Vince Bianchi.
他没有参与干掉文森·比安奇
And even if he did, he doesn't remember.
即使他做了 他也不记得了
What she said.
就是她说的那样
What did the doctor tell you?
医生怎么跟你说的
What are you trying to do? Make me a widow?
你要干嘛 让我变寡妇吗
You promised the doctor not to do that anymore.
你跟医生说过你不会再这么做了
Could you two excuse me for a minute, please? Thanks.
你们俩能回避一下吗 谢谢
You're gonna put yourself in an early grave.
这样你会早早进坟墓的
Man, I'm spinning my wheels on this thing.
哥们 这个案子弄得我快没招了
Everyone connected to this case is either dead
每个和案子有关的人要么死了
or looks like Louie the Lip over there.
要么就像利嘴路易那样
This guy Harold might be our only shot at solving this thing.
那个哈罗德可能是我们唯一的机会
What, the kook who thinks it's the '70s?
什么 那个活在70年代的疯子
No way, bro. I just got us a real lead.
不可能 兄弟 我找到一条线索
Connected to who owns the building?
和那栋楼的主人有关吗
Well, sort of.
差不多
Turns out that back in the '70s,
原来在70年代
the mob had a piece of all the concrete work in the city.
黑帮插手了市内所有的建筑工程
It was divvied up so that different crime families
这些工程被划分给了不同的犯罪组织
controlled different parts of town.
他们分管不同的区域
Now, the concrete that Vince was found under
埋着文森的那块混凝土
was smack-dab in the middle of Carcano territory.
刚好处于卡卡诺家族的领地中心
And the Carcanos were Vince's chief rivals back in the day.
而卡卡诺家族是文森当时的头号♥劲敌
Are any of them still alive?
他们中还有人活着吗
Michael Carcano.
迈克尔·卡卡诺
He was head of the family then. He still is today.
他那时是家族的头目 现在也还是
I'm only here out of respect for Vince Bianchi.
我来只是出于对文森·比安奇的尊重
And I'll say now what I said in '78.
我还是1978年的那句话
It wasn't me who did him.
我没有杀他
Really? Because we found him under your concrete.
是吗 我们在你的工程下发现了他
What, I'm gonna bury a body in my own backyard?
什么 我会在自己后院埋尸体吗
Plus, if I had someone disappear, they'd stay that way.
此外我要是想让人消失 那人就不会被发现
Well, he did... until a developer
的确如此 如果不是有开♥发♥商
decided to tear down that building.
要拆掉那栋楼也不会有人发现
We know that you wanted in on Vince's territory.
我们知道你想侵占文森的领地
Well, here's something you don't know.
有件事你并不清楚
Me and him were in talks to merge the families.
我们那时候正在协商合并的事
It was a beneficial deal for both sides.
这样对双方都有好处
Losing that merger was bad for business,
合并失败会影响生意
so why should I want to get rid of him?
为什么我要灭了他呢
Maybe because you wanted the whole pie
也许是因为你想独吞好处
instead of just a bigger slice.
而不是和人分一杯羹
If you boys have any more questions,
如果你们还有什么问题
talk to my attorney.
跟我的律师去说
You know, after this long, the truth is hard to find.
要知道过去这么久 是很难找到真♥相♥的
If I was you, I'd quit looking for it.
我要是你们 就不找了
Sometimes what's in the past should stay there.
有时候过去的事情就该让它过去
Is that a threat?
你这是威胁吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I look ridiculous!
我这身衣服太蠢了
Ridiculously hot.
蠢得性感
Besides, what's a little humiliation
况且 如果能查出
when you can find out who killed Vince Bianchi?
是谁杀了文森·比安奇 这点屈辱算什么
All right, so, where is Vince?
好了 文森在哪
He's in here.
他在这里
Just hope Lanie did her part.
但愿蕾妮能演好她的部分
Oh, she did her part, all right.
她演得很好
Honey, spin around. Show me that caboose.
亲爱的 转个圈 让我看看你的翘臀
You keep dreaming, mister.
你就做梦吧 老先生
What is she wearing?
她穿的是什么
The only '70s outfit she had
她唯一一件70年代的衣服
Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝
Once you go white, nothing else seems right.
上过一次白人 就欲罢不能了
I'd rather be dead than end up in your bed, jive turkey.
我宁愿死也不上你的床 老混♥蛋♥
Okay, that's enough.
好了 别再说了
Dr. Parish. She's a doctor, too.
帕里什医生 她还是个医生
Whoa, that means she sure knows her way around...
这么说她肯定知道...
Well?
怎样
Harold?
哈罗德
We kept our end of the bargain.
我们已经履行了我们的承诺
Was there anything else on him?
他身上还有什么别的东西吗
Any of his stuff?
他的东西
A pinkie ring, a watch...
一枚尾戒 一块手表
And this.
还有这个
It's one of those pressed pennies from Coney Island.
这是康尼岛上的那种硬币
You said that you'd talk to us.
你说过会告诉我们的
Vince always carried that coin for luck.
文森总是带着那玩意以求好运
Seeing him there... I don't know.
现在看见他 我也说不清楚
It just hit me that he's really gone.
我突然意识到他是真的死了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表