No.
不知道
But if you find him, tell him I am ready to pay.
但如果你们找着他 告诉他钱已经备好了
I just want this to end.
我只希望这破事早点了结
Thank you for waiting, Mrs. Monroe.
让您久等了 门罗太太
So, your husband is hijacking someone else's blackmail?
那么你老公截了别人的发财路
Kind of ingenious, in a... degenerate sort of way.
还挺聪明 也很邪恶
Not if you're Sapphire.
塞弗丽肯定不这么想
If you're Sapphire,
如果你是塞弗丽
you're pissed that you lost your income stream,
来钱门道被人堵了肯定恼火
and you want those photos back.
会想把这些照片夺回来
I'm sorry, but Sapphire's gone.
抱歉 塞弗丽走了
She bolted right after she talked to you guys.
你们俩刚问完话 她就逃了
Bitch stuck me with her shift.
臭娘们害得我替她当班
Do you know where we could find her?
你知道能在哪找到她吗
You could try her boyfriend's place.
你可以去他男朋友那找找
They sort of live together.
他们算是在同居
His name's Jimmy Lutz.
他名叫吉米·拉兹
He's got a farm off route 183.
他在183号♥公路边上有座农场
We really should tip.
我们真该给她小费
There it is.
就是这里
That's the truck.
就是那辆卡车
The one that took Rogan.
把罗根劫走的那辆
Here.
你看
Check out the barn.
看看谷仓那边
Looks like we found our kidnappers.
看来我们找到劫匪了
Then we should call the police.
我们报♥警♥吧
And tell them what? That they have guns.
理由是什么 他们手里有枪
On their own property, which is their constitutional right.
在他们自己的地盘上持枪 受宪法保护
We don't have proof that they have Rogan.
我们没法证明他们劫了罗根
Yet.
暂时没法
"Yet"? What do you mean, "yet"?
暂时 什么暂时
Come on, Castle.
来吧 卡塞尔
Let's see if that's where they're keeping him.
我们进去看看他是不是被关在那里
Do you want to get married tomorrow or not?
你明天还想不想结婚了
What if we get caught?
万一被他们抓住了呢
We tell them we're tourists from the city.
就说我们是城里出来玩的
We got lost.
走迷路了
Yes. That worked out really well in "Deliverance."
是啊 这法子在电影里可管用了
Okay, let's start with that barn.
就先从那谷仓找起吧
Place looks like the start of an Amish horror film.
这地方就跟乡村恐怖片的开头似的
Castle.
卡塞尔
Rogan?
罗根
Is that you?
是你吗
I was not expecting that.
吓我一大跳
Rogan!
罗根
oh, my God.
笑死我了
Oh, my God. Dude, you should've heard yourself.
笑死我了 老兄 你真该听听你那动静
"Oh! Aah!"
不要 啊啊啊
Kit Kat, who is this guy?
小凯 这人谁啊
"Kit Kat"?
小凯
This guy is Richard Castle, my future husband.
他是理查德·卡塞尔 我的未婚夫
Really?
是吗
Well, after his little scream,
就冲刚才那小甜嗓
you may want to, uh, re-check his man parts.
你最好检查下他的家伙事
My man parts are just fine, thank you very much.
我的家伙事粗着呢 劳你关心了
Could everyone please stop saying "man parts"?
咱们能不能别讨论什么家伙事了
So, how did you find me?
你们怎么找到我的
Well, we just followed the trail
简单 我们只要
of disappointment and deception,
一路闻着堕落和欺诈的臭气
led us right to you.
就直接找到你了
Oh, wow. You're engaged to a douche.
厉害啊 你跟个混♥蛋♥订婚了
Here, why don't you untie me so we can get out of here?
快给我解开绳子 咱们赶紧逃走
Fine.
好
You're a douche.
你才是混♥蛋♥
There.
好了
W-what are you -- what are you doing?
你怎么不接着解了
Freeing up one hand.
解开一只手就够了
That's all you need to sign this.
签个字又不用两只手
Good one, Kit Kat.
说得好 小凯
That's hilarious.
这笑话好笑
I'm not joking.
我没跟你开玩笑
If you want me to cut you loose, then sign the papers.
你要是想脱身逃走 那就得先签字
I'll sign the papers when we're out of here.
你先让我逃出去 我再签字
Sign them now.
现在就签
What? You don't trust me?
什么 你不相信我吗
In fairness, you did blackmail a pastor.
你毕竟敲诈了一位牧师
Wait, wait, wait. Just hold on.
等等 就等一下
Don't you want to hear my side of it?
你就不想听听我的说法吗
I don't care about your side!
我不在乎
I just want you to sign these papers.
我只要你把这文件签了
You know, maybe we should wait to do this
我想我们还是先等安全了
till we get somewhere safe.
再来签字吧
Yes. Listen to man parts.
就是 听那家伙事的话
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们先离开这鬼地方
So you can disappear again?
你好再次玩失踪吗
Or get kidnapped? No.
再被绑♥架♥吗 没门
Just sign these papers right now on the dotted line.
现在就在虚线上把名字签了
You don't understand.
你不懂
Those guys are gonna kill me.
这些家伙要杀了我
Over blackmail photos?
就为了几张敲诈的照片
They're not gonna kill you, Rogan.
他们不会杀了你的 罗根
Though, if you think about it, that would solve our problem.
话说回来 这样一来我们的麻烦就解决了
Listen, this isn't about the pastor, okay?
听着 这不仅仅是关于牧师的事
T-there were other photos on t-that stripper's phone --
那脱衣舞♥女♥的手♥机♥里还有其他照片
photos that had something to do with her boyfriend.
那些照片和她男朋友有关
Jimmy Lutz?
吉米·拉兹
Yeah, but I-I don't think that's his real name.
是的 但我觉得这不是他真名
I mean, t-the ugly brothers --
我的意思是 那对丑兄弟
they -- they always, uh, called him something else,
他们一直叫他别的名字
like... Barbozza something.
好像是什么巴保兹
Wait -- Barbozza?
等等 叫巴保兹
Yeah.
没错
You mean, like Mickey Barbozza?
米奇·巴保兹吗
Yeah, yeah, that's it.
对 对 就是这名字
I mean, this guy wants - those pictures something fierce,
他很想要那些照片
but I wouldn't tell him where they are
但我没告诉他照片在哪
'cause I didn't want him going after Tildy.
因为我不想把蒂尔迪扯进来
I-I'm sorry -- are we talking about Mickey Barbozza,
打断下 我们是在说米奇·巴保兹
the mob hit man who disappeared about a decade --
那位消失许久的黑帮杀手吗
Oh, yes. Yeah, that's him. That's the guy.
没错 没错 就是这人 就是他
Castle, help me untie him. We got to get out of here.
卡塞尔 帮我解开他 我们得离开这
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. So, h-how bad is this guy?
等等 等等 那人到底有多凶
He eluded a massive manhunt by killing half a dozen people,
他为了躲避搜捕杀了六个人
and the FBI's been - looking for him ever since.
联调局就一直在通缉他
And, so, wh-- he's been hiding out up here?
那 他一直躲在这里吗
Yeah. Congratulations, Rogan.
没错 恭喜你 罗根
You accidentally stole photos of a fugitive mobster.
你碰巧偷了一位潜逃黑帮成员的照片
Okay, but that was not my intent.
好吧 但这不是我本意
Come on. Let's go.
快点 我们走
Is it just me, or are we completely screwed?
只有我这么想 还是我们完蛋了
Oh, come on, Richard. Pick up.
快点 理查德 快接电♥话♥
Still no word?
还没消息吗
No, not for hours.
好几个小时没消息了
It's beautiful, isn't it?
很漂亮 不是吗
It's perfect.
简直完美
I can't believe Alexis and Martha pulled this off.
真不敢相信阿丽克西斯和玛莎能布置好这里
Now all we need is a bride and groom.
现在就缺新郎和新娘了
The wedding's less than 24 hours away.
离婚礼开始只有不到24小时了
I hope they make it.
希望他们能赶到
Tell me this is - still part of the fairy tale.
告诉我这也是童话的一部分吧
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表