Charlie didn't hesitate. He was good.
查理毫不犹豫答应了 他是个好人
Turned out he was a better actor
事实上他的演技
than most people gave him credit for.
比大部分人想的要好
That's what I've been saying.
我就是这个意思
Yo. This guy checks out.
这家伙身份核实了
Thank god. My arm.
谢天谢地 胳膊快麻了
So Anton Renkov was using the movie
这么说安东·伦科夫利用这部电影
as a front to smuggle arms into the U.S.
做为幌子为俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
for the Russian mob.
走私武器进美国
And Charlie's job was to find those guns.
而查理的任务就是找到这些枪
More or less.
差不多是这样
He contacted me a couple of days ago.
几天前他联♥系♥了我
He told me that he'd located the shipment.
告诉我他已经找到了货物
We set up a meet so we could get him a G.P.S. tracker
我们安排了会面 打算给他一个GPS追踪器
to attach to the guns.
安防在枪♥支♥上
When he didn't call, I started looking for him.
他没打电♥话♥给我 我开始找他
Would have been nice if you told us sooner.
你可以早点告诉我们的
What can I say? It was need-to-know.
怎么说呢 需者方知
We needed you to monitor the investigation
我们需要你监控这次调查
So N.Y.P.D. didn't get too close to the Russians
以防纽约警♥察♥惊动俄♥罗♥斯♥人
to compromise our operation.
从而损害我们的行动
We also figured you might lead us to the weapons,
我们也想到你们会指引我们找到军♥火♥
which you did.
你们真的找到了
So... what happens now?
那现在怎么办
We hope that Renkov sends the guns on
我们希望伦科夫拿走这些枪
to wherever they're going...
不论这些枪去往何地
So we can track them.
我们就可以追踪它们
And you guys walk away.
而你们可以走了
I can't believe Charlie was spying
不敢相信查理被派去
on Anton Renkov and his organization.
安东·伦科夫和黑帮组织身边做间谍
Any of them look familiar? Yeah.
有没有哪个熟面孔 有
I saw about three of those Russians on the movie set.
我看到三个俄♥罗♥斯♥人出现在电影片场
Mm-hmm. And according to interpol,
根据国际刑♥警♥那边的资料
all of them got criminal records back in the motherland--
他们在本国都有犯罪记录
Assault, murder, all kinds of bad stuff.
袭击 谋杀 坏事做尽
I bet one of them found out that Charlie was a spy,
我猜他们其中一个发现了查理是个间谍
and they killed him.
然后杀了他
Especially since we know that Charlie
尤其当我们知道
was followed to the warehouse.
查理去仓库的时候被跟踪
Based on what?
基于什么
We tracked Charlie's movements
我们通过查理的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
by triangulating the cell towers that his phone pinged off,
三角定位追踪查理的行踪
and then we used that time stamp
之后我们用时间标志
to pull satellite footage of the warehouse.
拿到了仓库的卫星录像
How'd you guys get there?
你们怎么找到那的
Chicken poop.
鸡粪
Well, whatever works.
不管怎么找到的
We knew someone was following him.
我们知道有人跟踪他
That's what I'd investigate.
这就是调查的方向
Actually, we need to hit pause on the investigation.
事实上 我们要暂停调查了
Word just came down from D.C.
特区那边下通知了
Why?
为什么
C.I.A. doesn't believe Renkov knows Charlie was a mole.
中情局不相信伦科夫知道查理是间谍
They think the Russians would have moved the weapons
他们认为俄♥罗♥斯♥人会转移那些武器
If they knew.
如果他们知道的话
Well, we're not interested in the weapons.
我们对那些武器没兴趣
We just want to solve his murder.
我们只是想破谋杀案
And D.C. Has a problem with that.
特区对此也有问题
You talk to these Russians, it could kick up some dust,
你们跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人谈话 会打草惊蛇
set off their alarms about Charlie Reynolds
引起他们对查理·雷诺兹的警觉
and jeopardize the C.I.A. operation.
这会影响中情局的行动
Okay. So by "pause," what you really mean is "stop."
那你的暂停调查意思就是停止调查
I know how you feel,
我知道你的感受
but this case intersects with national security issues.
但这个案子牵涉到国♥家♥安♥全♥
I'm sorry, but it's over.
我很抱歉 但一切都结束了
Got your text. What time's your flight?
收到你的短♥信♥了 你几点的飞机
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
So listen.
听着
I'm, uh, sorry about that whole bribe thing.
关于收买♥♥你那件事我很抱歉
I should have known you were incorruptible.
我早该清楚你是清廉的
Yeah, I wouldn't say that.
我可不这么认为
Well, then allow me to try and corrupt you
那么 允许我试着带坏你
A little later at my place,
待会儿在我家
Where we can finally have some alone time.
我们终于可以二人世界
And by "alone time," I mean you and me and...
我说的二人世界 指的是你和我
My mother and Alexis and... Pi.
还有我妈和阿莱克西斯还有...派
That...
这个
That sounds... crowded.
听起来有点挤
Yeah.
是的
You know what? Why don't you just give me a call
等你们破了这个案子
after you guys have solved the case?
给我打个电♥话♥
Didn't you hear McCord? The case is wrapped.
你没听麦考德说的吗 案子结束了
Is it?
是吗
This whole "greater good" thing blows.
"牺牲小我"什么的最操蛋
Charlie died serving his country.
查理是为国牺牲的
He deserves justice.
他应该得到公道
What happened to Beckett? She used to understand that.
贝克特怎么了 她以前明白这个道理的
I think she still does.
我认为她依旧明白
This must be the satellite footage
这个应该就是贝克特所说的
Beckett was talking about.
卫星摄像
And there's Charlie entering the warehouse.
这里拍到查理走进仓库
Uh, gentlemen?
先生们
I take it you're finishing up paperwork on the case
我猜你们是在处理那个已经结束调查的
that you are no longer investigating?
案子的文书工作
You bet. Yes, sir. Absolutely.
没错 是的 头 必须的
Good. Carry on.
很好 继续吧
Okay. You see him?
看到这个人了吗
Beckett was right. Charlie was followed.
贝克特说的没错 查理被人跟踪了
And look, he's wearing a baseball cap to be incognito.
而且他还带着棒球帽做伪装
Not incognito enough. Check out the design on that hat.
隐藏得不够深呀 你看帽子上的图案
Just like the...
就跟我拿的那顶
"2 Cool For School" crew hat that I got.
《跩哥不上学》的剧组帽子一样
The one you made fun of.
那顶被你取笑的帽子
So whoever followed Charlie came from the movie set.
所以跟踪查理的人是剧组里的人
Thanks for your time.
谢谢
Guys, nobody at the production office
伙计们 剧组上的人都说
saw Charlie being followed.
没看到有人跟踪查理
But soon as he was done filming for the day,
但是那天他录影一结束
a P.A. gave him a ride to a bodega in Brooklyn.
就让私人助理开车送他去了布鲁克林的一个杂货铺
That bodega -- five blocks from the warehouse.
那个杂货铺离仓库只有五个街区
This is the security cam footage from outside the bodega.
这是杂货铺外面的摄像头的监控录像
And based on the time stamp,
根据时间
this is when the P.A. dropped Charlie off.
私人助理正是这个时候把查理送到那
That's him. There he is.
来了 是他
Okay...
好的
and...
接着
there's our guy in the crew hat.
之后就是戴帽子那家伙了
I can't quite make out his face.
看不清他的脸
Try a different angle.
换个角度试试
Ah, I'm gonna try zooming in.
我拉近画面试试
That's the actress from the movie.
那是电影里的女演员
Wait a minute. She's not just an actress.
等一下 她不只是个演员
She's also Svetlana Renkov.
她还是斯维特拉娜·伦科夫
She's Anton's niece.
她是安东的侄女
Hubba, hubba.
哈巴 哈巴
So basically your people did exactly
也就是说你们的人做了
what I told them not to do?
我明确说明不要做的事
You put us in a difficult spot when you decided
当你认为中情局的行动
that the C.I.A.'s agenda was more important
比破谋杀案更重要的那刻起
than solving a murder?
我们就已经骑虎难下了
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表