is what makes Jordan a person of interest
乔丹成为了案件重要的利害关系人
and not your telekinetic fantasy.
但绝非异能故事里的主人公
I'm very sorry, but I'm afraid that Jordan is gone.
很抱歉 可是乔丹不见了
What do you mean she's gone?
什么叫不见了
It seems a student in her class came in and told everyone
有学生说
the N.Y.P.D. was here asking about Madison.
警♥察♥来调查麦迪森的事
Jordan got very upset and left the campus.
乔丹心烦意乱地离开了学校
Her teacher just called to inform us.
她的老师刚打来电♥话♥告诉我的
Jordan's still not answering.
乔丹还是不接电♥话♥
It just keeps going right to voicemail.
只能接通留言箱
You sure she's not at my house?
你确定她不在我那吗
I sent my partner in to check. She wasn't there.
我的搭档去查看过了 她不在您家
Ms. Papen, did Jordan ever mention
帕朋夫人 乔丹有没有跟你提过
a Madison Beaumont to you?
一个叫麦迪森·博蒙特的人
No, not that I can remember.
我记忆中没有
Was she home last night? No.
她昨天在家吗 不在
She was out till after 11:00.
她11点多才回来
Out where? I don't know.
去哪里了 不知道
Look, my brother and his wife died in a car wreck,
我哥哥和嫂子在车祸中去世了
and I took Jordan in.
所以我收养了乔丹
That's what you do.
我责无旁贷
But I have two jobs just to keep us afloat,
但我要兼两份工才能养活我俩
and I wasn't home till 8:00, and she was gone.
我昨天8点多才到家 她不在
How did she seem when she got home?
那她回来时看起来有什么异常吗
Quiet, as usual.
很安静 和平时一样
We didn't talk much,
我们不怎么说话
and then she just went straight to her room.
她直接回她的屋里去了
Hey, Javi...
哈维
Got a second?
过来一下行吗
Yeah. Excuse me.
当然 失陪一下
Detective...
警探
I-I know what this looks like, but..
我知道情况对乔丹十分不利
Jordan is a really good kid.
但是乔丹真的是个好孩子
You know, she got a scholarship herself
她靠着自己挣来的奖学金
to that fancy school, and, I mean,
才进的这所高中
She just -- she wouldn't throw that away, you know?
她不会轻易放弃这一切的
She -- she just wouldn't do this.
她绝不会干这种事
Yeah. It was totally Jordan.
绝对是乔丹干的
No doubt.
毋庸置疑
But you never actually saw her.
你们并没有看到她
Well, we didn't see anyone.
可是我们没看到任何人
It was as if some invisible force
就好像是什么隐形的力量
threw madison around the room like a rag doll.
像丢洋娃娃似的把麦迪森丢来丢去
The same way Jordan attacked
和乔丹在食堂
us in the cafeteria. Yeah.
攻击我们时一模一样 没错
After you knocked into her as she carried a tray full of food.
那是因为你们故意撞翻了她的盘子
Look, we know it was wrong of us to mess with her, but...
我们知道欺负她不对 但...
I mean, she's odd, you know?
她很古怪 你懂吗
She's into weird stuff.
她对怪异的东西感兴趣
Comic books? Yeah, I found them all over Jordan's room.
漫画书么 乔丹房♥间里都是这些
Big deal -- she's an X-men fan.
小题大做 她或许就爱看X战警
Maybe 'cause she's one of them.
或许因为她也是变种人
Check it out.
看看这些
"Telekinesis unleashed."
《意念移物大释放》
"Developing telekinetic powers."
《开♥发♥意念移物能力》
"Telekinesis for beginners."
《初学隔空取物》
And then...there's this.
还有这个
Come on, bro. Let's be serious. Yeah?
得了吧 老兄 严肃点行吗
Is this serious enough for you?
你看这够严肃了吧
That's our victim.
这是死者的照片
I found it taped over Jordan's desk.
它就贴在乔丹书桌上方
Was she always into this stuff?
她总是看这些书吗
Uh, no. It started a few weeks ago.
不 是几个礼拜前才开始的
She asked for an advance on her allowance
她问我提前要生活费
and then went and bought all these books.
去买♥♥了这些书
Why?
怎么了
What about Jordan's friends?
乔丹的朋友呢
Would they know where she is?
他们会知道她在哪儿吗
She doesn't have a lot of friends.
她的朋友不多
She spends most of her time in front of her computer.
多数时候她都对着电脑
Do you mind if we take a look at it?
你介意看我们看一下她的电脑吗
It might help us find out where she went.
这有助于找出她的去向
No, that's fine.
不介意
Well, she's a teenage girl.
在她这样十几岁的年纪
There's got to be somebody that she's hanging with.
肯定会有一起玩的小伙伴
Well, there's one boy that comes around now and then.
是有个男孩偶尔会来
He brought Jordan's homework to the house when she was sick.
乔丹生病的时候给她拿来了作业
His name is Lucas.
名字叫卢卡斯
Lucas Troy. And there he is.
卢卡斯·特洛伊 他就在那儿
Ah, "A Starry Knight" -- The Winter Ball.
"星空骑士" 冬季舞会
Did I tell you principal Dunnan expelled me just before prom?
我告诉过你邓南校长是在毕业舞会前开除我的吗
Castle, no! You didn't get to go to your own prom?
卡塞尔 你居然没能参加自己的毕业舞会
And my date would've been Audra Dobson --
我的舞伴原本是奥德拉·道伯森
So unbelievably hot.
超级火♥辣♥
Well, if it's any consolation, I missed my prom as well.
如果能给你点安慰的话 我也错过了舞会
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Lucas Troy?
卢卡斯·特洛伊吗
Hi. I'm detective Kate Beckett.
你好 我是凯特·贝克特警探
This is my colleague, Richard Castle.
他是我同事 理查德·卡塞尔
Do you have a minute? Yeah. Ye ssorry.
有时间谈谈吗 有啊 不好意思
I'm just trying to get this done for tomorrow's dance.
我只是想在明天舞会前把这个弄完
I've been at it all week.
整个礼拜我都在忙这事儿
At this point, the inside of my lungs
现在我的肺里面
are probably cerulean blue.
可能都是天蓝色的了
I'm surprised they're not postponing the dance.
真奇怪他们怎么没有延迟舞会
Madison's parents are insisting it go on in her memory.
麦迪森的父母坚持如期举♥行♥舞会来纪念她
It's amazing -- even after she's dead,
真是神奇 即使她已经死了
everything's still all about her.
所有话题还是围着她转
Obviously, you're not a fan.
很明显你不喜欢她
I didn't like how she treated people.
我不喜欢她对待别人的方式
People like Jordan Gibbs?
是指乔丹·吉布斯吗
Yeah, but there's no way Jordan would retaliate.
对 但乔丹不可能报复的
The girl wouldn't raise her hand to anyone.
她不会对任何人动手
She didn't have to,
她没必要动"手"
not when she has flying chairs in her arsenal.
要是她能隔空移物的话
I heard the rumors.
我听到传言了
I wasn't there in the cafeteria,
虽然我当时不在食堂
but I'm sure she had nothing to do with that.
但我肯定那不是她干的
No, but you were in her first-period class this morning.
你今天早上第一节课是和她一起上的
Do you know where she went?
你知道她去哪儿了吗
She didn't say a word to me. She just -- she just took off.
她什么也没对我说 就这么走了
Lucas, we spoke with your teacher.
卢卡斯 我们跟你老师谈过
She said that you left right after Jordan did.
她说乔丹走后你马上也走了
You were gone for 15 minutes. Where'd you go?
你离开了15分钟 是去哪儿了
I-I could see she was really upset,
我看得出来她很不安
so I just wanted to see if she was okay.
我只是想看看她好不好
So I went after her...
所以我就跟着她...
but I lost her, uh, at the 4/5/6 subway station on 86th.
但在4/5/6号♥线86街地铁站 我跟丢了
Okay, so, let's start with the cafeteria video.
我们先来看看食堂录像
There's no indication that Jordan Gibbs or anyone else
看不出乔丹·吉布斯或其他人
is moving the tables and chairs.
移♥动♥桌椅的迹象
Frankly, I can't explain what we're seeing here.
坦白说 我也解释不了
Well, I think I can offer an explanation.
我想我能给你们解释解释
Uh, what about the FaceTime call made to Madison's friends?
那通她打给朋友的视频电♥话♥呢
Is there any way to retrieve that?
有办法拿到视频吗
A video call is like a phone call.
视频电♥话♥就像电♥话♥一样
Unless someone's recording it,
如果没有人录下来
once the call ends, the data is gone.
电♥话♥挂断 数据也就没了
As for Jordan's laptop, browser history suggests
至于乔丹的电脑嘛 搜索历史显示
she spent hours obsessing on all things telekinesis,
最近两个礼拜 她花了很长时间
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表