Actually, there was something else.
好像是有点事
A few days ago, at lunchtime,
几天前 午餐时间
I saw her arguing with this guy outside the building.
我看到她跟一个男人在公♥司♥大楼外面争执
Did you recognize him?
你认得他吗
I'd never seen him before.
以前从没见过
But I overheard them, and he was threatening her.
但我听到他在威胁她
He said she had something he wanted
他说她手上有他要的东西
and he wouldn't take no for an answer.
她必须交出来
And what was her reaction? She said she was gonna call the police
她什么反应 她说他再来找她的话
if he didn't leave her the hell alone, and then he stormed off.
就要报♥警♥ 然后他就气冲冲地走了
I-I tried to ask her what it was all about,
我问过她是怎么回事
but she wouldn't tell me.
但她不肯说
Do you remember him well enough to help us with a sketch?
你还记得他的样貌 能帮我们做素描画像吗
I think so.
应该可以
Okay, this is the guy who threatened Ella.
这就是威胁艾拉的人
So, you believe Grace's story?
你相信格蕾丝的说法
Well, her alibi checks out.
她的不在场证明核实了
And UNIS found two witnesses that saw him arguing with Ella.
制♥服♥警员还找到两名目击者看到他跟艾拉争执
Ella was basically a glorified assistant.
艾拉美其名是个助手
What could she possibly have had that this man wanted?
能有什么是这个男人想要的呢
Well, think about it, Castle.
你想啊 卡塞尔
Matilda King is the most influential person in fashion,
玛蒂尔达·金是时尚界最有影响力的人物
and Ella had direct access to her world.
艾拉跟她又有直接联♥系♥
So you're saying this man leveraged Ella
你是说这个人威胁艾拉
to find out what direction hemlines are going next season?
来搞清楚下季裙边的走向
I just came up with a new title.
我刚想到了一个新标题
"Murder is the new black."
"谋杀正当时"
Does that even make sense?
这话讲得通吗
No, it doesn't. And here's something else that doesn't make sense.
讲不通 还有件说不通的事
Did you guys find something
你们在艾拉的公♥寓♥里
at Ella's apartment? You could say that.
发现了什么吗 可以这么说
I went to use the landline,
我用座机的时候
and I noticed some static when I got near a lamp.
注意到靠近灯的位置有干扰音
When we popped that lamp open, look what we found inside.
把灯拆开之后 瞧我们发现了什么
A bug?
窃听器
Why would someone bug Ella's apartment?
为什么有人会窃听艾拉的公♥寓♥
Because... she is "La Femme Nikita",
因为她是"尼基塔女郎"
and her job at Modern Fashion is just a cover.
她在《当代时尚》的工作只是伪装身份
She's not "La Femme Nikita."
她不是"尼基塔女郎"
Still, wiretaps, threats from mysterious men, murder --
窃听 来自神秘人的威胁 谋杀
Whatever's going on here, it's bigger than fashion.
发生的一切 牵扯到的不止是时尚
Okay, see if you can get a serial number.
查查看能不能找到序列号♥
Let's figure out who bought that bug.
查出这个窃听器是谁买♥♥的
All right. Thank you very much.
好的 非常感谢
That was the event planner at the Cordova House.
是科尔多瓦宅邸的活动策划人打来的
They said they still have a few spots open in the fall.
他们说秋天还有可预订的日子
She can give us a tour tonight.
今晚她可以带我们参观一下
Whoo-hoo! Let's do it.
那就这么定了
So, where are we on watergate? So, the plot thickens.
水门事件进展如何了 事情越发复杂了
The building manager at Ella's apartment
艾拉公♥寓♥的楼管
remembers letting an exterminator into her place about a month ago.
记得一个月前放进去过一个灭虫员
Usually, exterminators get rid of bugs.
通常来说 灭虫员清理虫子[双关]
Only this one didn't.
但这位却不然
The company that he worked for doesn't exist.
他所在的公♥司♥并不存在
I mean, what is this about, Castle?
这都是为了什么呢 卡塞尔
Why would someone target Ella?
为什么有人会把艾拉作为目标
Well, you already heard and rejected my theory.
我说了但你驳回了我的理论
Yeah, but your theory doesn't explain the little detail
但你的理论并不能解释
that Lanie just found out.
蕾妮发现的细节
There's black coral on the sole of Ella's shoe,
艾拉鞋底沾着黑珊瑚
and it wasn't from the dumpster.
黑珊瑚不是垃圾箱里的
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Black coral is found in the tropics.
黑珊瑚是热带地区的
Exactly. So how did this end up on her shoe?
正是如此 这东西怎么会粘到她鞋上
Yo, Beckett. And Castle.
贝克特 加上卡塞尔
Sure.
好吧
So, no look on the serial number
序列号♥上没有发现
but we got a hit off the canvass of the crime scene.
但对犯罪现场排查后有了重大发现
A seamstress coming off the late shift saw a guy wait on the corner
一个女裁缝下了夜班后看到街角有个人
right near the alley where Ella was killed.
就等在艾拉被害的小巷子旁
We get a description?
知道他长相了吗
Yeah, and he matches our sketch.
嗯 和画像相符
Yes. That's him.
对 就是他
He was standing by the alley
我路过时
outside the broadway coffee shop when I walked by.
他就站在百老汇咖啡店外的小巷里
And what time was this?
那时候几点
Just after midnight.
刚过午夜
Do you recall how tall he was, what he wore?
你还记得他多高吗 穿着怎样
Fabric is my business.
我就是搞面料的
He wore a dark suit -- nice quality, wool blend.
他穿了件深色西装 高品质羊毛混纺的
Oh, and he had a distinctive striped tie --
还戴了条显眼的条纹领带
crimson and navy with gold triangles across the stripes.
深红和深蓝色条纹上有金色三角形交叉
That sounds like a club tie.
像是俱乐部的领带
Crimson and navy -- yes, I know that one.
深红和深蓝色 我知道那个
Gold triangles. That's the Carlton Club tie.
金色三角形 那是卡尔顿俱乐部的领带
If we can match that
如果我们能把画像
sketch to one of its members, we got our I.D.
去和他们的会员配对 就能知道他身份了
Yeah, except clubs like that
但是那样的俱乐部
are notoriously protective of keeping their members' privacy.
出了名地保护会员隐私
They're not just gonna hand over that information.
他们不会交出信息的
The club won't, no, but one of its members might.
俱乐部不会 但是会员可以
After a tough negotiation that involved my Knicks tickets
经过艰苦的谈判 和尼克斯队球票的利诱
and naming a character in my next book after his nana,
外加我下本书里以他祖母冠名一个角色
my friend came up with a name -- Marcus Conway.
我朋友终于给了我这个名字 马库斯·康维
Okay, so, what do we know about him?
我们掌握他什么情况
He is a lawyer at Kellerman Goodfriend.
他是凯勒曼·古德菲尔德律所的一名律师
That's one of the city's biggest law firms.
那是市里最大的律所之一啊
Why is a high-powered lawyer going after Ella?
为什么一个高端律师会对艾拉紧追不放呢
Maybe it has to do with her work.
可能与她的工作有关
Turns out that Marcus Conway
原来马库斯·康维
is general counsel for Couture Chick Magazine.
是《小妞女装》杂♥志♥的总法律顾问
That's "Chic", and not that you would know,
是《时尚女装》 你肯定不知道
but they are Modern Fashion's biggest competitor.
但他们是《当代时尚》最强的竞争者
Call Conway's firm. I want to know where he is.
联♥系♥康维的律所 我要知道他在哪
Detective, I would think very carefully
警探 做出这种指控之前
before making these kinds of accusations.
你得仔细考虑一下
Mr. Conway, I am not making any accusations.
康维先生 我没有做出任何指控
I am simply stating fact.
我只是简单地陈述事实
We have a witness that heard you threatening Ella Hayes
有目击者听到你威胁艾拉·海因斯
and another one that saw you near where she was killed.
还有人看到你出现在她被害地点附近
Right about the same time she ended up that way.
刚好是她遇害的时间
You need to explain yourself.
你得解释一下
Marcus, I heard the police are here.
马库斯 我听说警♥察♥来了
What's going on?
发生了什么事
Who are you?
你是谁
Gloria Robins.
葛洛丽亚·罗宾斯
I'm editor-in-chief of Couture Chic.
我是《时尚女装》的主编
They think I murdered Ella Hayes.
他们认为我杀了艾拉·海因斯
What? That's ridiculous.
什么 太荒谬了
So you know who she is?
你知道她是谁
This is obviously one huge misunderstanding. Then clear it up.
这显然是个大误会 那就解释清楚
Tell me what you know about Ella Hayes.
告诉我你对艾拉·海因斯的了解
We approached Ella and attempted to...
我们接近艾拉并试图
engage her services.
将她招入麾下
So, basically, you tried to hire her
那就是说你们想雇她
to get inside information on Modern Fashion.
以获取《当代时尚》的内部信息
I wouldn't put it that way. Well, I'm pretty sure she would,
我没那么说 但她肯定是这么理解的
which is why she turned you down.
所以她拒绝了你
And you wouldn't take no for an answer.
但是你却不接受拒绝
Look, this is a competitive business
我们这行竞争很激烈的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表