Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, pal,
伙计啊
You can't cut through here.
你不能从这儿走
It's private property. Sorry about that.
私人领地 抱歉
Oh, my god.
天呐
I wish we could stay like this all morning.
真希望我们一早上都能这样
Yeah.
是啊
Among other positions.
还可以换其他体♥位♥
Do you know what my favorite position is?
你知道我最喜欢的体♥位♥是什么吗
In person.
面对面
Yeah, mine, too.
是啊 我也是
You know what? Maybe I can fly up this weekend
这样吧 我周末可以飞过去啊
if there's no new cases. I would so make it worth your while.
如果没案子的话 那我一定让你不虚此行
Oh, no. It's the office.
不要啊 是办公室来的
I have to call in.
我得去了
And there goes our weekend tryst.
周末计划泡汤了
No, maybe not. Maybe it's not a case.
别急啊 或许不是有案子呢
Oh, it's always a case.
永远都是有案子
Hey, maybe, uh, don't you want to take
对了 你上班之前
a quick shower before work?
不去冲个澡吗
Maybe you could take the phone in with you.
或许你可以把手♥机♥也带上
It is waterproof.
毕竟是防水的嘛
Maybe later.
晚点的吧
I'll hold you to that.
我记着了
Okay.
好
Pi.
派
Morning, dad!
早啊 老爸
I hope Pi and I didn't wake you.
我和派没吵醒你吧
We're making smoothies.
我们在做冰沙
And yet for me, not so smooth.
对我来说不那么好
I'll whip one up for you.
我也给你做一杯吧
Good morning, all! Good morning.
大家早上好啊 早
Ah! Pi, I'll have my usual.
派 我还是老样子
Anti-aging.
可以抗衰老
You got it, Mrs. R. Thank you.
没问题 R太太 谢谢
Darling, couldn't you just pretend
亲爱的 你就不能假装
to appreciate Pi's efforts?
被派的努力打动了吗
What efforts? Half the time, I don't know
什么努力 我现在都不知道
if I'm smelling our new compost bin
我闻到的是家里的新堆肥箱
or my daughter's rotting ambition.
还是我女儿志向腐烂的味道
Oh, Richard, she's 19 years old, and that boy is just--look.
理查德 她才19 那个男孩不过是...听我说
It's good. She'll get it out of her system.
这挺好 她疯一次就没事了
I just wish she would get it out of her system faster,
我只希望这个过程能快点结束
and out of my house.
也让他离开我的家
Maybe I should just put my foot down,
或许我该去表个态
show her my stern disapproval.
让她明白我有多反对
Please. Alexis will just rebel,
别这样 那只会引起阿丽克西斯的叛逆
and she'll want to be with him even more.
她会更想跟他在一起
So then I should approve? No, no, no.
那我该表示认同吗 不不
That'll just cement the relationship.
那会让他们稳定下来
She'll be sleeping on the couch with him.
她会跟他在沙发上睡了
So what am I supposed to do?
那我要怎么办
Drink your kale blast.
把甘蓝汁喝了
And just ride it out, kiddo.
忍♥忍♥就过去了
Is that Charlie Reynolds?
那是查理·雷诺兹吗
Turn that up. ...police are currently investigating.
大点声 警方正在调查
Reynolds was an actor,
雷诺兹是名演员
best known as the star of the '90s TV comedy
其代表作是90年代的喜剧
"2 Cool For School,"
《跩哥不上学》
where he played lovable nerd Dewey Hancock. Oh...
他扮演了可爱的书呆子杜威·汉考克
How awful.
太可怕了
I did a guest spot on that show.
我还在那部剧里客串过呢
That was a simpler time,
那时多简单啊
When Dewey's catchphrase, "Hubba, hubba,"
杜威的金句"哈巴 哈巴"
passed as sparkling dialogue.
人人都在说
In a bizarre twist, the body was found
令人震惊的是 他的尸体
hanging from the hook of a construction crane.
被吊在一个起重机的钩子上
Oh, gruesome.
太吓人了
Yes. If by "gruesome," you mean awesome.
你的"吓人"是"太棒了"的意思吧
Look. That's Esposito and Ryan.
瞧啊 那是埃斯波西托和莱恩
This is exactly what I need.
这正是我需要的
Former child star literally getting the hook.
前童星插死在钩子上
Hoisted on his own petard.
搬起石头砸自己的脚
Hung out to dry.
就那么晾在那儿
Okay, I get it.
我懂了 你又开始双关了
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
He just declined my call.
他居然没接
Looks like Charlie isn't the only one hung out to dry.
看来不止有查理被晾在那儿了
Okay.
让让
Hey, I was--
我...
Uh, sorry.
抱歉
Only N.Y.P.D. past this point.
只有纽约警♥察♥可以入内
You must be new here. I'm actually--
你一定是新来的 其实我...
I know exactly who you are.
我非常清楚你是哪位
Like I said, only N.Y.P.D. past this point.
但是我说了 只有纽约警♥察♥可以入内
That's--th-there-- right there.
这...就他
Those are my people right here. Hey, guys--
他们是我哥们 伙计们
It's okay, Sully. We got it. All right.
没事 苏利 交给我们 好吧
Thanks. Hey, Castle.
谢了 好啊 卡塞尔
Who's that guy, right?
那是谁啊
Uh, that is detective Grant Sullivan.
那位是格兰特·苏利文警探
As much as we miss Beckett,
我们虽然想念贝克特
It's nice to have a new guy to boss around. Thanks.
能有个新人呼来喝去总是好事 谢了
What you doing here, bro?
你跑来干什么
Well, you would know if you would have answered my call.
你要是接了我的电♥话♥不就知道了
I must not have heard it ring.
我一定没听见响
You rejected it. On live television.
你拒接了 而且还直播了出来
Look, guys, look, I am big enough to overlook that
伙计们 我大人♥大♥量 不会计较这些
and still offer to help you guys out.
我还是愿意帮助二位
Help us out? This is a highprofile case,
帮助我们 这可是起大案啊
and I am willing to let you guys exclusively benefit
我愿意让你们单独享受我
from my out-of-the-box crime-solving mind.
不拘一格的破案头脑
And what do you get?
你又能得到什么
Escape from the life at the loft.
逃脱公♥寓♥里坑爹的生活
Ah. Sorry, Castle. If Gates were to find out...
抱歉 卡塞尔 如果盖茨知道了...
Yeah. She won't! She won't find out.
是啊 她不会的 她不会知道的
I happen to know she's...
我知道她...
She's at a conference in Florida, so...
她去福罗里达州开会了
You won't even know I'm here.
你们不会注意到我的存在的
A washed-up sitcom star dangling from a hook?
过气情景喜剧明星挂在钩子上
Does it get any better?
还有比这更好的吗
I grew up watching that show.
我小时候还一直看这部剧呢
Charlie Reynolds is highly underrated as an actor.
查理·雷诺兹是极度被低估的演员
"2 Cool For School" is a timeless gem.
《跩哥不上学》是永恒的经典
I seriously doubt that. Not that I've ever watched it.
这我深表怀疑 虽然我并没看过
Mr. Castle, you're back.
卡塞尔先生 你又回来了
But not by popular demand.
但是并不受欢迎
Good to see you, too, Perlmutter.
见到你也很高兴 帕穆特
Do you have a time of death for us?
能确定死亡时间了吗
Uh, between 7:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
晚7点到凌晨2点之间
The cause is obvious. He plummeted off the roof
死因不言而喻 他从屋顶坠落下来
and landed on the hook.
插死在钩子上
Possible suicide?
会是自杀吗
Based on the crane's distance from the building
从起重机跟大楼之间的距离
and signs of struggle on the roof...
以及楼顶的打斗痕迹来看
He was pushed.
他是被人推下去的
What was Charlie Reynolds doing on the roof in the first place?
查理·雷诺兹为什么要跑到屋顶上去
That's a good question.
好问题
He actually owns an apartment in the building, but he wasn't living here.
这栋楼里有间公♥寓♥是他的 但他不住这儿
Every unit's been stripped down to the studs,
这里都被拆得干干净净了
so he was staying in a sublet.
所以他住在一栋转租♥房♥♥里
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表