this issue, and the model didn't show up.
可模特还没出现
Detective Beckett.
贝克特警探
You said "No" to me years ago when I offered you a job.
几年前我给你一份工作时 你拒绝了我
Might you do a little favor for me now?
现在还我一个人情吧
Oh, Richard, look at these beautiful antique chandeliers.
理查德 看看这些漂亮的古董吊灯
So, if you're interested,
如果你们感兴趣的话
I have a couple of slots for fall 2015 still open.
明年秋天还有两个时段可以预定
Excuse me. Did you say "Fall 2015"?
等等 你是说明年秋天吗
That's correct.
没错
When we spoke on the phone,
当我们在电♥话♥里讲的时候
I thought...we were speaking of...this fall.
我以为 我们是在说 今年秋天
No way. That's been booked for months.
不可能的 几个月前就被预定了
Uh, excuse me, but I have to take this call.
抱歉 但我得接这通电♥话♥
Look around, and I'll be right back.
到处看看 我马上回来
Ugh. Well, it is a beautiful venue.
这的确是个漂亮的礼堂
And it's a long time to wait.
要等太长时间了
Yeah, and a long time to plan.
是啊 不过准备时间也变长了
I just feel like I've waited long enough, mother.
我只是感觉我等得够久了 妈妈
I-I don't want to waste any more time
我不想在我们再进一步之前
before we take the next step.
浪费任何时间了
Then don't. I'm sure there's another venue out there
那就不要等了 我相信还会有
that the two of you will just fall in love with.
你俩都喜欢的礼堂的
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好吧
This never happens,
这样的事从来没发生过
but the Friedmans just called off their wedding,
弗里德曼夫妇刚刚取消了他们的婚礼
and we now have an opening for spring.
这下我们春季就有了空位
Spring...2016?
2016年的春季
No, this spring.
不 今年春季
Uh, I have a long list of couples
我手里有很多夫妇
that would snatch this up immediately,
会不顾一切抢下这个空档的
but since you're here...
不过既然你们就在这
Do you need any help in there?
你需要帮忙吗
No.
不用
You know what, when you asked me to try on a dress and I said yes,
我之前答应帮你试穿一套礼服的时候
I had no idea it was gonna be this kind of a dress.
完全没有想到会是这样一套礼服
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's amazing.
真漂亮
Yeah?
是吗
The embroidery.
瞧瞧这些刺绣
And the Austrian crystal.
还有奥地利水晶
It's just -- just heavenly.
这真是 真是美妙极了
Yeah. It is, isn't it?
可不是吗
Come.
来
Well, t-this probably would have
这个也许
looked better on the model that didn't show up.
也许那个没来的模特穿起来更好看
No, don't be silly. It's perfect on you.
不 别傻了 你穿着很完美
Trust me. I'm an expert.
相信我 我可是这方面专家
In fact, if I had a daughter,
假如我有个女儿
this is exactly the kind of dress I would want for her.
我也希望她能穿上这样的礼服
You are gonna make a beautiful bride someday.
你会是一个美丽无比的新娘
Thank you.
谢谢
Matilda, we're ready for the accessories spread in the conference room.
玛蒂尔达 会议室的配饰展示已经准备好了
Excuse me. I'll be back in five minutes.
失陪一下 五分钟后回来
How's the venue?
礼堂怎么样
Amazing. Yeah, so amazing.
棒极了 简直富丽堂皇
And they didn't have any spots open until fall of 2015,
虽然之前他们要到2015年秋才有空位
but a couple just broke up.
不过后来有一对分手了
And their unfortunate misery can be our lifelong joy.
他们的不幸成就了我们一生的喜悦
We can take their spot for the spring.
我们可以拿下他们今春的空档
The spring.
春天
I know. And there's a lot of couples who want it.
是的 还有很多夫妇也想要
But if I put down a deposit tonight,
但如果我能在今晚交上押金
it's ours.
这就是我们的了
So, what do you say?
你觉得怎样
Beckett, are you there?
贝克特 还在吗
Yeah.
在的
Okay, but I-I thought we agreed that the venue was amazing.
可我以为我们一致觉得那个礼堂很棒
Yeah, we did. It's just I started thinking about the details
是的 只是我想到还有好多事情要做
and the planning that we have to do, and I just --
还要仔细筹备安排
I don't want to rush any of this.
我不想太着急做这些
Okay. If you're sure that's it.
如果你决定了 那就这样
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
就这样吧
I -- I mean, we're gonna find another venue, Castle.
我们会找到另一个礼堂的 卡塞尔
It's gonna be great.
也一样富丽堂皇
Look, if any --
如果
So, a tech was able to track down that I.P. address.
我们一个技术人员追踪到了那个IP地址
Whoever changed that calendar
更改日程表的人
did it from a design studio in SoHo.
是索霍区的一个设计工作室的
Is there any connection between the studio and Modern Fashion?
《当代时尚》和这个工作室有什么关联吗
As a matter of fact, there is.
事实上 他们有关系
It belongs to one of the designers being featured
这家工作室属于一个被《当代时尚》
in Modern Fashion's "Fab Five" Spread.
"美妙五人"栏目收录的一位设计师
Yumi.
优美
Yumi what?
姓什么
Just Yumi.
就叫优美
I guess if you don't have a last name, you can charge more.
我猜如果没有姓 你可以收更多的钱
So, why would he or someone from his studio
那为什么他或者他工作室的某人
be changing Matilda's calendar?
会想要篡改玛蒂尔达的日程表呢
I don't know, but I can tell you this.
我不知道 不过我知道的是
It looks like Ella may have been there the night she was killed.
艾拉被害当晚去过那个工作室
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Yumi's website.
优美的网站
The current design line being produced at his studio
该工作室当季的设计主题是
features dresses embellished with coral,
有珊瑚装饰的晚礼服
And, in addition to the fact that this model is hot,
除了这个模特非常性感之外
she's wearing black coral.
她身上穿的黑珊瑚
The same kind of coral that Lanie found
和蕾妮在艾拉鞋底发现的
stuck to the bottom of Ella's shoe.
是同一种珊瑚
Let's go.
我们走
I'm probably gonna have to call her in for an interrogation.
我可能会把她叫来接受询问
No, sweetie.
不 亲爱的
You tell little miss all that
你去和那个大小姐说
Yumi says there's only one diva in this room.
优美说这里只有一个女王
If she doesn't want to wear the pink Louboutins,
如果她不想穿那双粉色Louboutins
she is out of the show.
那她就别想参加这个秀
Models.
现在的模特
The lack of food makes them so very fraught.
节食让她们变得越来越令人烦心
Uh, Mr. Yumi. Please, just Yumi.
优美先生 叫我优美就行
Okay. Yumi.
优美
When was the last time you saw Ella Hayes?
你最后一次见到艾拉·海因斯是什么时候
Ella Hayes?
艾拉·海因斯
Matilda's assistant -- the girl who was killed?
玛蒂尔达的助理 被杀害的那个女孩
Yes, of course.
是她啊
Well, we have reason to believe that she was here last night.
我们有证据表明她昨晚在这里
Yes, she was.
是的 她在这里
Why was she here?
她来这里做什么
She, uh, she came to ask me for a job.
她想我给她一份工作
Really?
真的
I told her I wanted to help,
我告诉她我很想帮她
but there was absolutely nothing I could do.
但这件事我无能为力
When Matilda King fires someone, they are radioactive.
被玛蒂尔达·金炒了鱿鱼的人 没人敢雇他们
Do you have any idea why she was fired?
你知道她为什么被解雇吗
No.
不知道
I think you do.
我觉得你知道
Someone changed Matilda King's calendar.
有人篡改了玛蒂尔达·金的日程表
Matilda thought it was Ella, but it wasn't Ella.
玛蒂尔达以为是艾拉 但其实不是她
It was someone from your studio.
是你工作室的人干的
We traced the I.P. address, so did Ella.
我们追踪到了IP地址 艾拉也追踪到了
That's what she was doing here last night.
所以她昨晚才会来到这里
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表