Are they looking at me?
他们在监视我吗
Do they know about Valkyrie? I don't know! I don't know!
他们知道瓦尔基里吗 我不知道
All right? I swear. I-I wasn't even supposed to be there.
我发誓 我甚至都不该来在这
Did they... say anything about Valkyrie?
他们...有没有谈到过瓦尔基里
Hey, man, are you okay?
兄弟你没事吧
Mnh-mnh. Can't... Hold... On.
坚...持...不...住...了
Going... To dream... World.
去...梦乡
Hands at 10 and 2.
手把在方向盘十点和两点方向
Come on, buddy.
振作起来 伙计
Heading on the left.
往左拐
Bronson?
布朗森
That's him.
是他
What about the hardware module? It's not in the car.
硬件模块呢 不在车里
Anybody riding with him? Yep.
有人跟他同车吗 有
Girlfriend? Nope.
女友 不
That guy.
他
You've gotta be kidding me.
开玩笑呢吧
You know what? I'll--I'll deal with him.
我来处理
No. You've already had your chance.
不 你没机会了
Hendricks, please place Mr. Castle under arrest.
亨德里克斯 请逮捕卡塞尔先生
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone even there?
有人在吗
Where's Beckett? Let me talk to her.
贝克特在哪 让我跟她说
I'm afraid she can't help you.
恐怕她帮不了你
Look, this has just been a misunderstanding.
听着 这都是误会
You were in a car with a man who we believe
你跟一个我们认为是美国公敌的人
is an enemy combatant of the United States.
坐在同一辆车里
That's not a misunderstanding, Mr. Castle.
这可不是什么误会 卡塞尔先生
That's a federal offense.
这触犯了联邦法律
I was abducted at gunpoint.
我被他用枪胁迫
Is that so? And of all the people in the world,
是吗 世上这么多人
why would our chief suspect abduct you?
为什么我们的嫌疑犯偏偏绑♥架♥了你呢
I don't know. He said he saw me at the golf course
我不知道 他说他在高尔夫球场看到我
with Beckett and McCord.
跟贝克特和麦考德在一起
Why exactly were you at the golf course?
你为什么恰好在高尔夫球场
Why are you in D.C., Mr. Castle?
你为什么在华盛顿 卡塞尔先生
I'm here to see my fiancee.
我来这里见未婚妻
But why did you choose
但你为什么
to see her on this particular weekend?
选在这周来见她呢
Well, I...
我...
Oh, now wait a minute.
等等
What, you don't think I'm involved in this, do you?
你不会以为我跟这案子有关吧
Okay, look...
听着
A man walked up to me on the street,
那个男的在街上向我走来
shoved a gun in my ribs and forced me into a car.
用枪指着我 逼我坐进一辆车
Then he started questioning me,
之后他就开始审问我
whether or not you guys know about him or about Valkyrie.
你们知不知道他或是瓦尔基里
Valkyrie? Yeah.
瓦尔基里 对
What's Valkyrie?
什么是瓦尔基里
I don't know!
我也不知道
I told him I didn't know,
我告诉他我不知道
and then he dropped dead right in the car.
然后他就死了 就在车里
Mysteriously? With you sitting next to him.
莫名其妙 而你就坐在他旁边
No, there's nothing relevant about Valkyrie
没有 我们的数据库里
in any of our databases.
没有和瓦尔基里相关的信息
It could be the name of Bronson's contact or buyer.
可能是布朗森的联♥系♥人或者买♥♥家
They must have found out we were on to him and taken him out.
他们发现我们查到他 就除掉了他
Which means the encryption system's in play.
这就意味着加密系统下落不明
Sir, I know what this looks like,
长官 我知道这看起来有蹊跷
but I swear to you, Castle's not involved in any of this.
但是我发誓卡塞尔和这事无关
We know he isn't.
我们知道
We have A.T.M. footage on him being abducted at gunpoint,
我们有自动提款机录像证明他是被劫持的
just like you said.
正如你所说
Well, then why did you--
那你为什么
I needed to make sure he told us everything he knew,
我要确保他把知道的都告诉我们
and given your fiance's history,
考虑到你未婚未的"光辉历史"
he needed to learn once and for all
他需要彻底地明白
to keep his nose out of federal business.
不要去搀和联邦案件
Any word yet on how Bronson died?
布朗森的死因有消息了么
They're doing the autopsy right now.
他们正在做尸检
Sir, we've got something.
长官 我们有发现
Uh, what about Castle? Let him sweat.
卡塞尔怎么办 让他再担心受怕一会儿
I'm sorry.
对不住了
So this is Jeanette Miller, Bronson's girlfriend
这是珍奈特·米勒 布朗森的女友
and most likely his accomplice.
极有可能是他的同伙
Uh, they've been dating for six months.
他们交往了六个月
Phone records show that bronson called her
电♥话♥记录显示布朗森在劫持卡塞尔先生之前
a number of times right before he abducted Mr. Castle,
给她打了好几次电♥话♥
and get this--she worked as an aide to Senator Shelton.
而且她曾是谢尔顿议员的助手
Shelton's a ranking member of the foreign relations committee.
谢尔顿是外交关系委员会的高♥官♥
She'd have the connections to help Bronson
她有能帮助布朗森
move the encryption system out of the country.
将加密系统转移出国的通道
She's part of this. Find her, you find that system.
她参与了这件事 找到她就找到了系统
You have a location on her?
知道她在哪吗
We tracked the G.P.S. on her phone
我们追踪了她的手♥机♥GPS
to a street in Rosemont,
位于罗斯蒙特的一条街上
But when we moved in a few minutes ago,
但当我们几分钟前行动时
we found the phone and her car, both abandoned.
只发现了手♥机♥和车 都被丢弃了
She's off the grid.
她销声匿迹了
She knows we're looking for her.
她知道我们在找她
I want every inch of this city under surveillance.
我要你们监视这个城市的每个角落
You tap into every sidewalk,
获取每条街道
traffic and mass transit video feed.
交通和公共交通的监视录像
Run everything through facial recognition with a 70% match.
用人脸识别系统以70%的匹配率查所有图像
She may have altered her appearance.
她可能更改了她的外貌
I want her found.
我要找到她
You got it, Sir.
明白 长官
Not you, Beckett.
等等 贝克特
You and I have something else to discuss.
我有事要找你谈
Please tell me there's something stronger than coffee in there.
告诉我这有比咖啡更有劲的东西
Sorry.
抱歉了
So... How much trouble am I in?
我到底闯了多大的祸
Not as much as me.
没我闯的大
Look, Castle...
听着 卡塞尔
I can't make it like it was before, can I?
我无法让一切回到从前 是不是
Maybe it'll be better.
或许比以前更好呢
This way, when we come home at the end of each day,
这样一来 我们晚上回到家
we'll have something to talk about,
就有的聊了
like normal couples.
像普通的情侣一样
Only your day will be classified.
只是你的日常工作是保密的
We're gonna make this work.
我们会找到平衡点的
I promise.
我保证
I'll have a couple of days off after this case,
这案子结了 我有几天假
and--and we'll figure it out, but until then--
我们会找出法子的 但在这之前
You don't have to say it.
你不用说了
I'll be on the first flight out in the morning.
我乘早上第一班飞机走
Mr. C.!
C先生
Que pasa?
肿么啦
Pi.
派
Where's Alexis?
阿丽克西斯去哪了
She went shopping with her grandma.
她和奶奶去逛街了
I volunteered to make dinner tonight,
我主动请缨做晚饭
and I'm just getting a jump on the prep.
刚刚开始准备
Can I count you in on a nice, juicy steak?
你要吃美味多汁牛排吗
These aren't steaks.
这不是牛排
That's papaya steak.
这是木瓜牛排
It's the juiciest steak there is.
最多汁的牛排
This is all fruit.
这都是水果
I'm a fruitarian.
我是果食主义者
Course you are.
那是必须的
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表