because he asked for a Hi8 camcorder.
因为他想买♥♥一个超8摄像机
Hi8? That's an outdated format.
超8 这种格式已经过时了
Sure is. The one he sold him was 10 years old.
是的 他卖♥♥出的那台已有10年历史了
So, why would he buy a 10-year-old camcorder?
那他为什么要买♥♥一台10年前的摄像机呢
Maybe he wanted to film his crime?
也许他想拍下他的犯罪过程
Why not use a cellphone or a GoPro?
为什么不用手♥机♥或者GoPro呢
Hey, guys. Come check this out.
伙计们 过来看看这个
Thanks.
多谢
So, we ran through security footage of the gym
我们查看了健身房♥的监控记录
to see if anybody was with Logan
想看看罗根寄存包的时候
when he dropped off the bag or if anyone followed him out.
是否有人和他一起 或者被跟踪
Here's what we found.
这是我们的发现
These photograbs correspond to the exact time
这些监控记录的截图
Logan's card was swiped.
是在罗根刷门卡时截取的
Wait a minute. That's not Logan.
等等 那不是罗根
No, but we've seen him before.
不是 不过我们之前见过他
Yeah, at Ross De Koning's penthouse party.
是的 在罗斯·迪·科宁阁楼派对上
And he's wearing a street sports tee underneath his hoodie,
他连帽衫下面穿着街头运动的T恤
so we checked out their website.
于是我们查了他们的网站
His name is Carter Wexland.
他的名字是卡特·维斯兰德
He's one of the competitors,
他也是参赛选手之一
so Logan would have known him.
罗根肯定也认识他
Pulled his file.
我查了他的档案
He has a record for B&Es and grand theft.
他有非法闯入和重偷窃罪的犯罪记录
And...
而且
He's also a motocross rider.
他还是一名越野摩托车手
Just like our killer.
正如此案的凶手
So, I went to the gym. So what?
我去了健身房♥ 那又怎样
At 03:40 A.M.
在凌晨3点40分去的
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
What's the big deal?
没什么大不了的
The big deal, Mr. Wexland,
问题大着呢 卡特·维斯兰德先生
is that you used Logan Moore's I.D. Card
你用罗根·摩尔的健身卡的时候
when he had just been killed nearby.
正是他在那附近被人杀害的时候
Ain't hard to figure out where you got it.
不难想象你是从哪里弄到的健身卡
Yeah. He loaned it to me the day before so I could work out.
他前一天借给我的 这样我才能健身
That was a quick workout,
你健身的时间真短
considering you were there for only two minutes.
你进去出来一共就花了两分钟
You went there to drop off this duffel bag.
你进去是为了寄放那个旅行包
And since Logan was carrying this exact bag
罗根在那晚早些时候也带着同样的包
earlier that night, we know the two of you crossed paths.
我们相信你们俩一定见过面
I wish you could see your face right now.
我真希望你能看到你自己的表情
It's like this neon sign flashing "I did it!"
就像霓虹灯一样闪烁着"是我♥干♥的"
How's it going?
情况如何
They got him on the run.
他快顶不住压力了
I, uh, thought you could use a little pick-me-up.
我想你肯定要点提神饮料
Thanks. Uh-huh.
多谢
That's what friends are for, right?
朋友就应该互相照顾不是吗
Right. Mm-hmm.
是的
Oh, hey, uh, how are the wedding plans going?
婚礼计划得怎么样了
Everything good?
都还顺利吗
Yeah. Yeah, great.
顺利 都很好
Great.
不错
Well, if there's anything I-I can do to help --
如果有什么事情我能帮忙的话
You know, literally, symbolically --
随便什么脏活累活
Just...let me know.
只管说
I will.
好的
So, what happened, bro?
到底发生了什么 伙计
The two of you did a job together?
你们俩合伙干了一票
And you had a falling-out,
结果意见不合吵起来了
then you decided you didn't want to share the score?
于是你决定你要独吞战果
Dude, I'm telling you -- I didn't kill anyone.
伙计 听我说 我没有杀人
Come on, Carter. You had his bag and his I.D. on you.
拜托 卡特 你有他的包和健身卡
You were blocks away from where he was killed,
你距他被杀的地方就几个街区远
And you ride a motocross bike.
你也是个越野摩托车手
With your criminal record,
再加上你的犯罪记录
this is gonna be a slam dunk for the D.A.
检察官判你有罪想都不用想
No, no. I'm telling you.
不 不 听我说
The last time I saw Logan that night, he was still alive.
那晚我最后一次见到罗根时 他还活着
So you admit to having seen him.
你终于承认你见过他了
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好的
He heard about my past and hired me for a job.
他听说了我的过去于是雇我帮他做事
Okay. So, what was the job.
做什么
A B&E.
非法闯入
He told me he'd give me 3 grand to bypass an alarm system
他承诺若我能解除报♥警♥系统就给我三千块
and belay him from a rooftop
还让我在房♥顶帮他栓好绳索
so that he could get into a 15th-floor office.
这样他就能潜入一个位于15楼的办公室
What office?
什么办公室
I don't know. I was on the roof.
我不知道 我那会儿在房♥顶
He cut in through the window, went in,
他切开窗户玻璃之后进去了
and then sent up the gear with the bag.
然后把装备装在包里送了上来
That was the last I saw him.
那是我最后一次见到他
The plan was for me to disappear with the gear
计划是我要带着那些装备离开现场
and then stash the bag at the gym.
然后把包存放在健身房♥
Did he have a camcorder with him?
他有带一个摄像机吗
Yeah.
有
I-I mean, there was one in the bag.
之前包里有一个
But it wasn't there when he sent it back.
不过他把送上来之后就不在了
Did he tell you what he was after?
他跟你说他在找什么了吗
No.
没有
But when I saw all the trouble that we were going to,
不过当我知道要这么麻烦时
I told Logan I wanted a cut,
我跟罗根说我要提成
not just the 3 grand.
而不仅仅是三千块
He got really pissed
他听了很生气
and said he wasn't some criminal
说他可不是什么罪犯
and this wasn't about money.
这也不是有关钱的事
It was about making things right for a friend who died.
是替一个死去的朋友讨回公道
He was really intense.
他当时很激动
I believed him.
我就相信了他
Did Logan tell you who this friend was?
罗根跟你说是他哪个朋友了吗
No. He didn't.
不 他没说
Shipping his tools ahead, hiring an accomplice --
提前把工具邮过来 雇佣帮手
All the while using a skateboarding event as a cover.
同时利用一个滑板活动做掩护
Seems to me the real reason Logan came back to New York
在我看来罗根回到纽约的真正原因
was to commit this burglary.
就是来行窃
Yeah, but what was he stealing,
但他到底要偷什么
and how is it related to this dead friend?
这和他这位去世的朋友又有什么联♥系♥
Well, I'll circle back around to the people who knew Logan,
那我再去问问认识罗根的人
see if anybody knows of any break-ins or a dead friend.
看他们对闯入知不知情 认不认识这个死去的朋友
Oh, and, Castle,
对了 卡塞尔
do you want to come with me down to the skate park?
你想不想和我一起去趟滑板公园
I thought maybe we could stop by
我们可以顺便
and get some of those bacon brownies that you love.
去吃你喜欢的培根布朗尼
You had me at bacon.
有培根我当然去
Uh, well, you might want to hold off on that offer.
你最好先别急着答应
That building that Carter and Logan broke into
卡特和罗根闯入的那栋大楼
was only a few blocks from where Logan was killed.
离罗根被害地点只有几个街区
Yet I checked the police blotter.
但我查过出警记录
There were no reported break-ins there that evening.
当晚那附近没有接到任何闯入的报♥警♥
But based on Carter's description,
根据卡特的描述
I was able to identify which 15th-floor window
我查到了罗根破窗而入的15楼的
that Logan entered through.
所有者是谁了
It belongs to a law office for a Brett Zaretsky, esquire.
该层是一家属于布伦特·扎列特茨基的律师事务所
What was Logan doing breaking into a law office?
罗根闯入律师事务所做什么
You guys should probably go find out.
你们最好去查一查
Yeah. Come on, Castle. Let's go.
好 来吧卡塞尔 我们走
Rain check?
改天再吃
Yeah.
好呀
Have you noticed anything odd about Esposito and Ryan lately?
你没觉得埃斯波西托和莱恩最近有点古怪吗
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表