Previously on "Castle"...
《灵书妙探》前情提要
Oh, my god. You're proposing!
天啊 你在求婚
Okay. You're surprised.
好吧 你很惊讶
I got the job. In D.C.?
我被录用了 在特区
Is this your case? What's it about? It's classified.
这是你的案子吗 什么案子 这是机密
Someone gained access to Cybertech's clean room
有人进入了赛博科技的清洁室
and stole a highly classified hardware security module.
而且偷走了高度机密的硬件安全模块
What do we know about our thieves?
我们对窃贼了解多少
Jack Bronson, 35.
杰克·布朗森 35岁
Recently retired marine force recon.
刚从海军陆战队侦察队退役
We're gonna walk over to my car together,
我们一起走到我的车边上
and you're gonna get in like you know me.
你坐进去 装作认识我的样子
You were at the golf course with the feds.
你在高尔夫球场跟调查局的人在一起
Did they... say anything about Valkyrie?
他们...有没有谈到过瓦尔基里
Hey, man, are you okay?
兄弟你没事吧
Valkyrie? What's Valkyrie?
瓦尔基里 什么是瓦尔基里
I don't know about "Valkyrie,"
我不知道瓦尔基里
but "Dreamworld"--
但是"梦乡"
it's a highly classified special operations base
是位于波斯湾的高度机密
in the gulf.
特别行动基地
Beckett's into something way bigger than she realizes.
贝克特要对付的问题可比她想象的要大得多
You don't understand. Jack was being set up.
你们不明白 杰克被人陷害了
It turns out that something else was stolen
我们发现同一栋楼的另一家实验室
from another lab in that building.
丢了别的东西
It was a chemical agent.
是一种化学试剂
That toxin was used to kill Jack Bronson.
这种毒剂杀死了杰克·布朗森
It was placed in the ventilation system of his car.
它被放置在他汽车的通风装置中
I was in that car.
我在那辆车里待过
Based on the amount found in your blood stream,
根据它在你血液中的含量
you have less than a day to live.
你只剩不到一天的生命
What about an antidote? There has to be an antidote.
那解药呢 肯定有解药的
The only existing vial was stolen with the toxin.
仅存的那瓶解药和毒剂一起被盗了
They can make more, right?
他们还能生产更多 对吧
They have to be able to make more.
他们肯定能生产更多
It would take too long to synthesize.
需要很长的时间才能合成
How long? A week.
多长的时间 一周
That's too long.
太长了
Are you sure I was exposed? I mean, I--
你确定我中毒了吗 我是说 我
I feel fine. Maybe they were... wrong.
我觉得没事 也许他们搞错了
Look, there's a doctor coming in from Walter Reed.
沃特·里德医院派来了一名医生
He's gonna be able to answer any other questions
他会回答你提出的
that you might have.
别的问题
Yeah, well, I think you already did that.
你已经回答了
Hey.
别消沉
We're gonna find whoever's behind this.
我们会找到幕后黑手
And when we do, we're gonna get that antidote,
找到后 我们会拿到解药
'cause I'm not letting you out of our engagement that easily.
因为我不会让你这么轻易就抛下我这个未婚妻
All right.
好吧
So where are you in the investigation?
你们调查得怎么样了
We're looking into every possible lead.
我们在调查一切可能的线索
That's what you say when you're nowhere.
你们毫无进展时就会这样说
Castle--
卡塞尔
The guy who abducted me--
绑♥架♥我的人
Yeah. Bronson. Right.
布朗森 对
Was he military? Special ops?
他是军方的人 还是特工
Marine force recon. Why?
海军陆战队侦察队的 怎么了
Okay, because before he died, he said something.
在他临终前 他说了几句话
Valkyrie. Yeah. We've been looking into it.
瓦尔基里 我们在调查
There's nothing in the databases. Not that.
但数据库里没有相关资料 不是那个
He said something about dreamworld.
他说的是梦乡
Now I didn't think it was anything,
开始我以为那是随口乱说的
but according to Esposito,
但根据埃斯波西托的说法
"Dreamworld" is the code name of a special ops ghost base
梦乡是位于中东地区的特别行动
somewhere in the Middle East.
幽灵基地的代号♥
And you think that that somehow relates
你觉得那和盗窃毒剂的人
to the theft of the toxin?
有关系
I... think Bronson thought it did.
我觉得布朗森认为有关
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
I'm Dr. Goldberg, here to check on Mr. Castle.
我是戈德伯格医生 来为卡塞尔先生做检查
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Better than I am. Where are we?
比我好 调查得怎么样了
Well, we know whoever's behind this
我们现在知道幕后黑手
framed Jack Bronson for the break-in
陷害了杰克·布朗森非法闯入
and then used the toxin to kill him.
然后使用毒剂杀了他
Which means they would have had to have crossed paths with him
也就是说他们得和他有交集
in order to deliver it. Exactly.
才能做到这一切 正是
Hendricks and his team are retracing
亨德里克斯和他的小队在回顾
all of Bronson's movements to get a who and a when.
布朗森的一举一动 来查明人物和时间
It's a needle in a haystack, but maybe we'll get lucky.
这是大海捞针 但也许我们会走运
Anything on Valkyrie? Nothing that connects.
查到瓦尔基里了吗 没有和这事有联♥系♥的
Analysts are still working on it, though.
但是分♥析♥员仍在查找
Have you ever heard of something called dreamworld?
你听过叫"梦乡"的东西吗
What's dreamworld?
梦乡是什么
The pralidoxime and atropine
磷定和阿托品
will stave off the effect of the toxin
会延缓毒效
and buy you some more time.
给你争取到更多时间
How much more?
多少时间
An hour, maybe two.
一小时 也许两小时
I'll give you another shot every four hours,
每四小时我会给你注射一剂
but eventually it won't be effective.
但最终药剂会失效
And then what?
那时候会怎样
Towards the end, you'll start to feel weak,
临终之时 你会觉得虚弱无力
experience shortness of breath.
呼吸急促
Why did Bronson die so quickly, and I'm still alive?
为什么布朗森那么快就死了 而我还活着
Bronson was in the car for hours,
布朗森在车里待了好几个小时
so he got the mother lode.
所以他吸收了大部分毒剂
You were in the car just for a few minutes.
你在车里才待了几分钟
Ingested in liquid form, you go down in seconds,
如果以液体形式摄入 你几秒钟就会死
but based on your blood work,
但基于你的血液检查
you have at least another 10 to 12 hours.
你至少还能活10到12小时
So then...
那么
apart from the fact that I'm dying, I'm fine?
除开我即将死去的事实 我还好
You're asymptomatic.
你现在还没出现症状
I'll try to keep you that way for as long as possible.
我会尽量让你保持这样的
A ghost base in the Middle East?
中东地区的幽灵基地
Look, I know this is a long shot,
我知道希望渺茫
but Bronson may have been trying to communicate a message.
但是布朗森也许是想传递信息
Or it's just the ramblings of a dying man.
或者是临死之人的胡言乱语
Look, we checked the government
我们查看过政♥府♥
and military databases.
和军方的数据库
There's no official reference to dreamworld--
官方没有提及过梦乡
If it even exists.
还不知道它存不存在呢
Uh, I think it exists.
我觉得它存在
What did you find?
你查到了什么
A name just popped in a Pentagon archive.
五角大楼的档案文件里找到关键词
Brad Parker, a reporter for "The Washington Union".
布拉德·帕克 《华盛顿联盟》的记者
What's a reporter got to do with this?
记者和这有什么关系
Six months ago he tried to publish an article
六个月前他试图发表一篇
called "Inside dreamworld",
名为《揭秘梦乡》的文章
but it was quashed over national security concerns.
出于国♥家♥安♥全♥考虑 文章被封♥杀♥了
What does the article say?
内容是什么
I don't have the text. They've classified it.
我拿不到原文 内容被加密了
I have the title.
只能看到标题
I'll call my contact at the pentagon
我去联♥系♥五角大楼的熟人
and see what he can dig up.
看看他能查到什么
In the meanwhile, track down this reporter.
与此同时 找到这名记者
Find out what he knows.
看他知道些什么
You could also check Bronson's phone records.
你可以查一下布朗森的通话记录
He and this reporter might be connected.
他和这名记者可能联♥系♥过
Castle, you should be resting.
卡塞尔 你该去休息
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表