On the ground! Now!
马上跪下
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Take a seat, son.
坐进去吧 孩子
Please rise.
请起立
Frank Henson,
弗兰克·汉森
15 years ago, you were convicted by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
15年前 宾夕法尼亚联邦将你定罪为
for the 1998 murder of Kimberly Tolbert.
1998年金伯莉·塔伯特谋杀案的凶手
You were sentenced to death.
你被宣判死刑
This court has found insufficient evidence
因证据不足
to grant an emergency stay.
本庭无法批准紧急缓刑
Thus, your execution will proceed as scheduled
因此 你的死刑
at midnight three days from today.
将于三天后的午夜如期执行
Court is adjourned.
休庭
John...
约翰
I am so sorry.
真抱歉
Thank you, professor.
谢谢你 教授
You folks did everything you could. I know my brother appreciates it.
你们尽力了 我哥哥很感激
Frank...
弗兰克
This can't be it. There's got to be something more we can do.
事情不能就这样结束 我们肯定还能做点什么
What about the lab work we were gonna test again, or what about--
我们打算再次检测的化验样本呢 还有...
Alexis, we've played every card.
阿丽克西斯 我们尽力了
Sometimes the good guys don't win.
有时好人没法胜诉
I am not giving up.
我不会放弃的
And you know why? Because it's the best idea ever.
你知道为什么吗 因为这是最棒的主意
Castle, I am not getting married in space.
卡塞尔 我不要在太空结婚
Why not? We could be the first.
为什么 我们会是第一对
Commercial space flight is only a couple years away,
商业太空飞行再过个几年就有了
and you said you wanted it to be special.
而你说过想让婚礼很特别
Yes, because when I was a little girl,
是啊 因为
imagining my wedding day being stuck in a small tin can
我小时候 梦想中的婚礼就是
with a thousand tons of rocket fuel strapped to my ass
被困在一个小锡罐里
was exactly what I had in mind.
还有一千吨♥的火箭燃料绑在我屁♥股♥上
Then we agree.
那我们就意见一致了
If you don't wanna go and look at wedding venues this weekend,
如果你这周末不想去看婚礼场所
then just say so.
直说就好
I don't wanna go look at wedding venues this weekend.
我这周末不想去看婚礼场所
Too bad.
真可惜
What?
怎么了
Nothing. It's, um,
没事 只是
text alert on the project Alexis has been working on.
阿丽克西斯正在忙的课程的短♥信♥提醒
I thought you guys weren't talking.
我还以为你们不说话呢
We're not.
是的
Rather... she isn't.
或者说 是她不说
So I insulted her boyfriend. What's the prison sentence on that?
我侮辱了她男友而已 要判几年刑啊
Oh, Castle, just give her some time. She'll get over it.
卡塞尔 给她一些时间 她会想通的
That's what you think.
你太天真了
Once when she was 3, I refused to buy her a candy bar.
她三岁时 我不肯给她买♥♥糖
She held her breath until she passed out.
她屏住呼吸 直到昏了过去
You have no idea how determined she can be.
你不知道她有多执拗
Alexis, we went through the case files like you asked.
阿丽克西斯 我们按你的要求查看了案件卷宗
I gotta say,
我得说
there's nothing in there that says this guy's innocent.
里面没有一点证明他无辜的线索
What about the swabs from Kim Tolbert's body
那我们交给纽约化验室重新检测的
that we submitted to the New York trace lab for re-testing?
金·塔伯特尸体化验标本呢
I mean, they've had them for weeks.
他们都收到几周了
Well, we've been calling every day to move things along,
我们每天都在打电♥话♥催促
but it's not in our jurisdiction.
但那不是我们的辖区
You don't understand.
你不明白
A man's going to die in three days unless we do something.
除非我们做点什么 否则有人三天后就要死了
Oh, we do understand. There's just not much that we can do.
我们很明白 但我们帮不上忙
What about your dad?
你♥爸♥爸呢
Have you talked to him about this case?
你跟他说过这起案子吗
Yeah, maybe he'll spot something that no one else did.
是啊 也许他能发现别人不能发现的疑点
So...
那...
you're here.
你来了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
But just because I'm asking
但我向你求助
doesn't mean things are okay between us.
并不代表我俩之间就没事了
I'm still mad at you, okay?
我还生你的气 好吗
Okay. What's up?
好吧 出什么事了
I've been working on this innocence review case
我和我的刑法教授在忙活
with my criminal law professor.
一起无辜复审案件
This guy is on death row for killing his neighbor--
这人因杀了他的邻居 一个高中女孩
a high school girl-- but he didn't do it,
而被判死刑 但不是他干的
and they're about to execute him for it.
他们要为此处决他
How do you know he didn't do it?
你怎么知道不是他干的
Well, for one thing,
第一
he had rotator cuff surgery four months before.
他四个月前做过肌腱套手术
He couldn't have swung the fireplace poker used to kill the victim.
他没法挥动杀死被害人的拨火棍
Well, under the rush of adrenaline,
肾上腺素激增时
you'd be surprised what people are capable of.
人们能做到的事能吓你一跳
You sound just like the prosecutor.
你的口气和检察官一样
But there's more.
但还有更多事实
They found fresh tire tracks in the dirt
他们在死者后门外的泥土上
outside the victim's back door-- bicycle treads.
发现了刚压过的轮胎痕迹 自行车的痕迹
And Frank didn't own a bike.
而弗兰克没有自行车
No, he was 24 then. He worked on... cars.
没有 他那时24岁 他修...汽车
Wait.
等等
How do you know his name?
你怎么知道他的名字的
You just said it.
你刚说的
No. I didn't.
我没有
You know about the case. How?
你知道案子的事 怎么知道的
Yeah... how?
是啊 怎么知道的
I must have seen the file on Esposito's desk.
我一定是在埃斯波西托桌子上看见了文件
You've been checking up on me. No! No.
你有查探我的情况 才没有
Well, a little, yes.
有一点吧
You're unbelievable. Couldn't help it.
你真是不可理喻 忍♥不住嘛
You're my daughter. I'm interested in your life,
你是我女儿 我对你的生活感兴趣
but you won't return my calls.
但你不回我电♥话♥
Okay, so did you find anything in the file?
那你有什么发现吗
Anything that can help?
比如有用的线索
Alexis, he did have priors.
阿丽克西斯 他有前科
What makes you think he's innocent?
你为什么觉得他是无辜的
Because I know him, dad.
因为我了解他 爸
I've spent time with him. He's not a killer.
我和他共度过时光 他不是凶手
I know what the evidence says, but he didn't do this.
我知道证据对他不利 但他没有杀人
I need you to come to Pennsylvania with me.
我要你和我一起去宾夕法尼亚州
I need you to help me prove it.
我要你帮我证明
No, come on. I get it.
没事 我理解
It would only be for a couple of days,
也就去几天
'cause that's pretty much all the time there is left,
因为也只剩几天时间了
and it's a chance for Alexis and me to reconnect.
而且我有机会和阿丽克西斯重归于好
Castle, you don't have to explain.
卡塞尔 你没必要解释
We can look at venues another day.
我们可以改天再看婚礼场所
You sure you're all right with this?
你确定你没事吗
Yes. I mean, she's practically family. I care about her, too.
是啊 她也是我家人 我也关心她
You're pretty great, you know that?
你真贴心 知道吗
Yeah. Now go spend some time with your daughter.
知道 现在去陪你女儿吧
Thanks. Good luck.
谢谢 祝你好运
It has been a long time since we have taken a road trip together.
我们很久没有一起自驾游过了
Remember the time we went to Amish Country?
记得我们去阿米什乡村那次吗
Ended up getting chased by that cow?
最后被那头牛追逐
Dad, this isn't a road trip, and this isn't about fun.
爸 这不是自驾游 不是为了玩乐
This is about having less than 70 hours
而是为了在不到70小时内
to save a man from execution.
拯救死刑犯的性命
Let's go.
出发吧
Right. Fasten your seatbelt.
好吧 系好安全带
Gonna be a bumpy ride.
这一路会很颠簸
So...
话说
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表