She's turned this into a huge production.
她把这事弄得声势浩大
She's even brought in actors.
她甚至叫了演员过来
She what?!
什么
Would -- would you put her on, please?
你能 你能叫她听电♥话♥吗
Yeah. Uh, Martha?
好 玛莎
Hey. Castle.
卡塞尔的电♥话♥
Richard? Yeah.
理查德 是的
Hi, darling.
喂 亲爱的
Actors, mother?
叫演员做什么 老妈
In light of the abysmal talent pool you have here,
考虑到你那里的人没什么表演天赋
yes, I've hired a few actors.
所以我雇了一些演员
And not only that,
除此之外
I have written these scripts
我还写了一些台词
so that everybody knows exactly what they're playing.
这样大家就知道他们在演什么角色了
We don't need scripts.
我们不需要台词
And we don't need actors to play cops.
也不需要找人来扮演警♥察♥
We have actual cops!
我们自己就是警♥察♥
That is such an ignorant thing to say
你这么说真是无知
and an insult to the craft of acting.
简直就是对演艺事业的侮辱
Mother, all we need is to walk Harold through the precinct
老妈 我们只要带哈罗德穿过警局
and into interrogation.
进入审讯室就行
Richard, I am trying to create an authentic experience here
理查德 我只想给你们做出真实的体验
so that the two of you can crack this case.
这样你俩就能专心破案了
Now, is that so wrong?
这有什么错吗
Okay, captain, let's get this show on the road.
好了 队长 我们出发吧
Did you hear that, mother?
你听到了吗 老妈
Music to my ears.
音乐起
All right, everyone! Places, please!
大伙儿听好了 各就各位
12th precinct. Let's boogie.
第十二分局 出发吧
Come on. Let's go already.
快出发吧 等不及了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. This is more like it.
太好了 这和我想的一模一样
Ah, there's the little lady.
我们的小美女来了
Hey, sweet cheeks, you look --
靓妹 你看起来...
Stop talking, start walking.
少废话 往前走
Castle.
卡塞尔
If this doesn't work, I'm gonna kill you.
如果没成功 我会杀了你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It has to work.
怎么会不成功
Look at this place. It's amazing!
看看这地方 棒极了
And admit it,
承认吧
you're having a little bit of fun.
你也有点享受吧
Hey, most of these guys I know.
这些人我基本都认识
But who are the old farts?
不过这个老家伙是谁
Uh, Harold, we should --
哈罗德 我们该去...
Whoa. Is that Sito and Ryan?
那是西托和莱恩吗
Can't believe you talked me into this.
真不敢相信被你说服穿成这样
Just play the part, man. I am, you should, too.
演好你的角色 我很投入 你也是
Snookie Watts and Ray Price.
斯努基·沃兹和雷·普莱斯
Oh, yeah, that's us, baby. What it is?
正是我俩 有什么事吗
Oh, you guys are legends.
你们就是警界传奇
I seen your picture in the papers.
我在报上见过你们的照片
Hey, Harold, what do you say we go take that statement?
哈罗德 我们去录口供怎么样
I want Snookie and Ray to do it.
我想斯努基和雷帮我录
I love these guys.
我爱死这俩人了
Okay, fine.
好吧
Snookie, Ray, take harold to interrogation.
斯努基 雷 带哈罗德去审讯
What do you mean "Interrogation"?
你说什么审讯
I'm just gonna talk to these people.
我就是和他俩聊聊天
I'm no criminal.
我又没犯罪
I can't believe you let this chick boss you around.
真不敢相信你们让这妞指手画脚的
He can see the entire bullpen from there.
他从那里看以看到整个房♥间
The charade was only supposed to last long enough
原计划没那么长
to get him to interrogation.
只到他进审讯室就结束
Harold's gonna realize that this is all fake!
哈罗德会发现这一切都是假的
What do we do now? Richard.
我们该怎么办 理查德
Scripts are on your desks.
台词在你的桌子上
This is outrageous, officer!
真是过分 警官
My behavior was entirely consensual!
我的行为完全没有问题
Alexis? What are you doing here?
阿丽克西斯 你在这里做什么
Gram asked me to come.
奶奶叫我过来
I'm playing a teenage runaway
扮演一个离家出走的少女
who hitchhiked her way to the big apple
搭顺风车去纽约
in search of her dreams.
追寻她的梦想
Wearing that?
穿成这样
Halter tops are big in the '70s.
吊带背心70年代可流行了
So were those peasant blouses.
村姑衫也是啊
Why -- why didn't you wear one of those?
你为什么不♥穿♥那个呢
We really do have scripts.
我们还真有台词
Yeah, but Snookie and Ray don't.
是啊 可斯努基和雷没有
I got to tell you,
我得跟你们说
I dig how you guys clean up the streets.
我太喜欢你们治理街区的法子
Yeah, well, that's, um, super groovy, Harold,
多谢支持 哈罗德
but how about we talk about Vince and who killed him?
但我们还是说说文森 是谁杀了他
First...
首先
what is the scoop on that guy you busted?
你们抓的那男的是怎么回事
That naked Puerto Rican cat?
就那个裸着的波多黎各男妓
What really happened there, huh?
到底怎么回事啊
The naked Puerto Rican cat?
裸着的波多黎各男妓么
Uh, that, um...
那个
We busted so many naked Puerto Rican cats that, um...
这类人我们抓的太多了
All right, Harold. Here's the low down, brother.
好吧 哈罗德 跟你说实话吧
Yeah, yeah, sure, me and Snookie,
是啊 我和斯努基
We book around town in the red rocket
我们坐着红箭满城巡查
busting bad guys and hunting stone-cold foxes,
四处抓恶人 猎美人
but you are gonna solve the murder of Vince Bianchi,
但你是解决文森·比安奇谋杀案的关键
and that is something more righteous
这比我们做过的事
than we have ever done.
要正义得多
Now, what we want is to hear your story.
我们只想听听你的故事
Can you dig it?
你能说说吗
"Have a seat, Reno."
"给我坐下 雷诺"
I'm already seated.
我本来就坐着
Sorry, that's...
抱歉
I don't talk to no fuzz...pig.
我不跟小白脸说话 蠢货
Well, you're gonna talk to this pig.
那你得跟这个蠢货开口
This -- this fuzz.
是...是这个小白脸
Yeah? Why's that, jive turkey?
是吗 凭啥啊 大话精
Because I'm about to make you one sweet-ass deal.
因为我会奉上一份火♥辣♥劲爆的认罪协议
My god, who wrote this?
我了个天 这谁写的
I did.
我写的
I can't do it.
我做不到
I can't give up my connection, you dig?
我就是戒不掉 你懂吗
I want the name of your pusher, and I want it now!
我要你告诉我是谁卖♥♥给你的毒品 现在就说
Okay.
好吧
Here it is.
那我说
Everything I know.
我全说
Uh, me and Vince, we were gonna meet up...
我和文森 我们本来要碰头的
later that night.
就那天晚些时候
When I didn't hear from him, I knew something was wrong.
但他一直没来 我就知道出事了
And you knew who was behind it.
而你知道谁是幕后黑手
But, to get the whole picture,
但为了把事情说清楚
we got to talk about Glitterati.
我得先说说名流
Okay, yeah, what's -- what's -- what's Glitterati?
那个 名流是个什么
The nightclub, you know.
就那个俱乐部 你知道的
Yeah, yeah, I know.
对 我知道
What is that sound?
什么声音
Uh, I don't know. What is that? What...
我不知道 什么声音
Yeah, Harold, uh, you were telling us about Glitterati.
哈罗德 你刚要跟我们说名流的事
Yeah, that -- that's a nightclub, yes.
没错 就那家俱乐部
We know that,
我们知道
but what does it have to do with who killed Vince?
但这跟杀文森的凶手有什么关系
剧集 | 灵书妙探(2009) | 导航列表