剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
这些年 你有时候会把我当成
Over the years, you've sometimes referred to me
类似父亲的角色
as something of a father figure.
有吗 我完全没意识到
Did I? I didn't realize that.
但我想让你知道 如果我有个儿子
But I want you to know if I had had a son
而他长成了像你一样的人
and, uh, he had turned out like you,
那我一定会十分以他为傲
I would be very proud of him.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
完全没料到会跟你聊到这么动情
Wasn't expecting to get this emotional.
我这老机器人表现得还行吧
It's not bad for an old robot, huh?
哔吥 滴
Beep-borp. Zeep.
-长官 你刚才是开了个玩笑吗 -没错 是的
- Sir, did you just make a joke? - I believe I did, yes.
我想我们到最后
I guess in the end,
在对方身上留下了许多东西
we rubbed off on each other quite a bit.
你的性♥爱♥影片标题
Title of your sex movie.
我这个哏玩对了吗
Did I do that right?
太对了
It was perfect.
各位 我也不想说这个
Guys, I hate to say it,
但时间不早了 我们有些人明天还得继续工作呢
but it's late and some of us have to work tomorrow.
杰克·帕拉塔警探
好啦 到了结束的时候
Well, I guess this is it.
再见了 99分局
So long, Nine-Nine.
-还有人 -你干嘛呢
- Hey! - What are you doing?
警局没有废弃 就永远不能熄灯
You can't turn off the lights at a working police precinct!
你说得对 抱歉
Right, sorry.
戏多到有点忘乎所以了
Got caught up in my own thing.
好啦
There we go.
大约一年之后
沙恒与邓恩
Shaheen and Dunn,
你们负责展望公园跟踪狂
you're on the Prospect Park tagger.
盖茨 那哈 别忘了跟鉴证科跟进
Gates, Nahar, remember to check in with Forensics.
博伊尔 拉肯
Boyle, Larkin,
我想要你们去办J街斧头谋杀案
I want you working the J Street Axe Murder.
我们是屠夫小婊砸
Ooh, we're the butcher bimbos.
-不要 -屠夫宝贝们
- No. - The butcher babes.
-不要 -博伊尔警探与小屠夫兄弟
- Nope. - Detective Boyle and his little butcher buddy.
-这个我喜欢 -现在案子都分配完了
- Oh, I like that. - Now that that's been sorted,
有人有问题吗
are there any questions?
有
Yes!
我有问题
I have a question!
杰弗兹警监
Captain Jeffords,
杰克在第2季万圣节大窃案的经典造型
你准备好参加万圣节大窃案了吗
are you ready for the Halloween Heist?
你在干嘛呢 帕拉塔
What are you doing, Peralta?
去年那次是最终大窃案了
Last year was the final heist.
大家都同意就此结束了
We all agreed it was over.
泰瑞 你个单纯的傻蛋
Ah, Terry, you jolly simpleton.
那当然只是幌子啊 你不会真的觉得
That was obviously a ruse. I mean, did you really think
我会让希契科克赢最后一场大窃案吧
I was gonna let Hitchcock win the last heist?
那也太疯狂了吧
I mean, that would be crazy!
希契科克呢 这也太不可饶恕了吧
Hitchcock? It would've been unforgiveable.
这是真的 感觉太不对了
That's true, it felt wrong.
我知道有谁会加入
I know someone who's in.
老清洁工 其实是我
The old janitor, which is actually me!
雷蒙德·霍特副局长
Deputy Commissioner Raymond Holt.
他也不是唯一的那个
And he's not the only one.
我也加入
I'm in too.
-我也加入 -我也加入
- Me too. - As am I.
吉娜·丽奈特
Gina Linetti.
没错 泰瑞
That's right, Terry,
往后每一年都会发生
this is happening every year.
我们永远会在对方的生命里
We're in each other's lives forever,
你喜欢不喜欢都没得选
whether you like it or not.
怎么样 警监
So, what do you say, Captain?
我们来吗
Are we doing this?
我要说的是...
What I say is...
99分局万岁
Nine-Nine!
99分局万岁
Nine-Nine!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表