剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Two parrots in love.
一只戴单片眼睛和礼帽的乌龟
A turtle with a monocle and a top hat.
真是精雕细琢 你是怎么...
Wow, it's so intricate. How do you--
不要 不要啊
Oh, no, no!
好吧 被你发现了
Okay, you got me.
我刚才是想吃你的
I was gonna eat you.
我还是喜欢这个
That's still my thing.
这个甚至影响到了我的刺绣
It's even affected my needlepoint.
看这个 肝脏
Look at this. Liver.
一颗心脏
A heart.
屁♥股♥
Butt.
一只手臂
An arm.
还有这一幅
Oh, and there's this one
你们可口的警督让我绣的
that your delicious-looking lieutenant asked me to do.
第三条线索
The third clue.
"在恶魔的卧身之处 藏着你的奖品"
"Where the devil lies, you'll find your prize."
好了...
Well...
我可知道恶魔卧在哪里
I know where the devil lies.
于第7季第7集去世
斯芭婆的墓地
Wuntch's grave.
泰瑞为了大窃案专门装了一个气球拱门吗
Did Terry put up a balloon arch just for the heist?
不 这是我♥干♥的 我每周都来装一个新的
No, that was me. I come every week to install a fresh one.
但闲话少说 来挖她的坟吧
But enough chit-chat. Let's dig her up.
我们不该这么做的吧
I don't think we wanna do that.
为什么 你怕看到她的样子吗
Why, are you scared of what she'd look like?
她只是一具以虫子为眼的尸体
She's just a corpse with worms for eyes,
跟她活着的时候没什么两样
no different than when she was alive.
找到了 给你
Found it. Here.
"不要告诉我下一条线索藏在哪里
"Don't tell me where the next clue is hidden,
告诉我其中缘由"
tell me why."
第5季第17集
《告诉我为什么》
"Tell me why."
是有一次杰克让嫌犯唱的歌♥
From that time Jake made the perp sing that song.
等等 你们都知道这事吗
Wait a minute, you guys know about that?
你们当时有人在场吗
Were any of you actually there?
这个故事你给我们讲过很多次了
You've told us the story many times.
而且还在不同场合故技重施
And tried to recreate the moment on several occasions.
♪ 在洗车场工作 ♪
♪ Working at the car wash ♪
不对 二号♥和五号♥ 你们跑调了
No, number two and five, you're off key.
三号♥ 你抢拍了
Number three, you're coming in way too early.
这是在干嘛啊 各位
I mean, what are we even doing here, guys?
所以你觉得是谁杀了你家人
So which one do you think killed your family?
是啊 我不该再试图重现
Yeah, I got to stop trying to recapture
第一次发生时的美好 得向前看了
the magic of the original and move on.
总之 我们回到第八届年度大窃案吧
Anyways, back to the eighth annual heist.
不要 清洁工丹在擦线索
Oh, no! Janitor Dan is erasing the clue!
-不要 -住手 住手
- No! - Stop! Stop!
此人其实是联合制♥作♥人Dan Goor
-不客气 -该死
- You're welcome. - Damn it.
我爱这个人 他人太好了
I love that guy, he's so nice.
把整个大窃案都毁了 但我们也对他生不起气
Ruined the whole heist and we can't even be mad at him.
-是啊 我们得给泰瑞打电♥话♥ -在打了
- Yeah, we gotta call Terry. - Already on it.
是语♥音♥信箱
It's going straight to voicemail.
没事 其实我在他手♥机♥上安装了后门软件
No problem, I actually installed malware on his phone
以防他开始参与大窃案
in case he started heisting.
我能访问他的麦克风和扬声器
I have access to his microphone and speaker.
纽约市警总局
所以 杰弗兹警督
So, Lieutenant Jeffords,
你能承受警监所要承担的更大责任吗
can you handle the increased responsibility of being a captain?
我很高兴你问了这个问题 我很负责任
I'm glad you asked. I'm very responsible.
泰瑞 泰瑞
Terry! Terry!
泰瑞 是我杰克还有大家
Terry, it's Jake and the squad
电♥话♥在你屁♥股♥口袋
calling from your butt.
泰瑞 泰瑞 泰瑞
Terry, Terry, Terry!
-抱歉 发生了什么 -我什么都没听到
- I'm sorry, what's happening? - I didn't hear anything.
泰瑞 快接屁♥股♥的电♥话♥
Terry, answer your butt.
快接屁♥股♥的电♥话♥
Answer your butt. Answer your butt.
不要忽视你的屁♥股♥ 泰瑞
Don't ignore your butt, Terry!
拜托泰瑞 很快就好
Terry, come on, it'll just take a second.
我们只需要最后的线索
We just need the final clue.
完美世界 极乐时光
A perfect world, a time of bliss,
-有爱且激励人心的吻 -我们听不到
- a loving and inspiring kiss. - We can't hear you.
请对准你的屁♥股♥说话
Please speak directly into your butt.
完美世界
A perfect world,
极乐时光 有爱且激励人心的吻
a time of bliss, a loving and inspiring kiss.
太好了 谢谢你 泰瑞 就这样
Wonderful! Thank you, Terry, that is all.
"有爱且激励人心的吻"
"A loving and inspiring kiss."
肯定是在说杰克和艾米
That's gotta be Jake and Amy.
而且不是最近的几年
And we know it's not the last couple years
因为他们俩基本不在我们面前接吻了
because they've basically stopped kissing in front of us.
行吧 等一下
All right. Wait a minute!
《完美的世界》是由凯文·科斯特纳主演
"A Perfect World" Is a movie with Kevin Costner,
该电影男主凯文·科斯特纳与剧中凯文名字类似
或者我应该说就是凯文·柯兹纳
or should I say Kevin Cozner.
是霍特和凯文的吻
It's a kiss between Holt and Kevin.
就是那个让他们重归于好的吻
The one that brought them back together.
第8季第7集
在下着雨的警局门口
Out front in the rain!
看起来拼的就是
Well, looks like it's gonna be
-冲出电梯的速度了 -太不幸了
- a sprint out of the elevator. - This is unfortunate.
我本来不想这么早就揭晓的
I didn't want to have to reveal it this early.
什么这么早揭晓
Reveal what this early?
我最珍贵的秘密
My most precious secret.
我的纹身
My tattoo!
我看到的到底是什么鬼
What am I looking at?
是我所想的那个吗
Is that what I think it is?
霍特是在第4季第1集首次说自己有纹身 他曾在当时表示绝对不会揭露
凯文人脸在切达狗身体上
Kevin's human head on Cheddar's dog body?
我当时的要求是一个包含凯文和切达的纹身
I asked for a tattoo of Kevin and Cheddar.
我不懂为什么纹身师会合二为一
I don't know why he combined them.
这太...这...
It's--it's--
这就是终极烟雾弹
It's the ultimate distraction.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait!
抱歉 但你们太慢了
Sorry, but you're too late.
金罐是我的了
The tube is mine.
等一下 是空的 金罐去哪儿了
Wait, it's empty. Where'd it go?
你是在找这个吗
You looking for this?
惊喜揭晓
惊喜揭晓
Surprise reveal.
吉娜
Gina?
瞧瞧你们
Well, well, well.
你们以为可以不带我搞终极大窃案吗
You thought you could have a final heist without me?
我大概给你发了50次消息
I texted you about it like 50 times.
是的 但是杰克 我现在是名人了
Yeah, but, Jake, I'm important now.
如果你想联♥系♥我 你应该打电♥话♥给
So if you want to reach me, you should call into
该节目是著名制♥作♥人Andy Cohen在2013年主持的脱口秀
《看看发生了什么: 直播》节目
"Watch What Happens: Live."
安迪·科恩永远知道我在哪里 明白吗
Andy Cohen always knows where I am, okay?
话说回来 我牢牢守住这个金罐
Anyhoo, I'm gonna keep this safe
开着这辆火♥辣♥卡车四处躲藏
by driving it around in this hot little mama.
你租了一辆装甲车吗
You rented an armored truck?
不是 是我买♥♥的
No, I bought it.
我感觉很适合大窃案
It felt like it was great for the heist
而且是个很不错的方式
and it's also just such a wonderful way
提醒你们我现在有多富
to flex on you guys how rich I am now.
我有的是"萨尔蒙"
I'm all about Salmons.
萨尔蒙 你们不知道印着
Salmon. You don't know about
萨尔蒙·P·切斯头像的
the $10,000 bill that has a picture
美国史上知名大♥法♥官之一
一万元纸币吗
of Salmon P. Chase on it?
他像这样...
He's like--
你们不知道真是太可悲了
It's sad you were unaware of that.
天啊 对你们这些穷鬼来说
Oh, my gosh, this is embarrassing
这也太尴尬了吧
for all you broke bums.
好了
Okay.
你将会为你开除我的那天而后悔
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表