剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I know, but not all of them, not me.
这事跟你没关系
This isn't about you.
这起黑人女性
And this case where a Black woman
被警♥察♥袭击的案子
was assaulted by the police
也跟你没关系
has nothing to do with you either.
所以如果你不是来帮忙的
So if you're not here to help,
只是想证明你对
if you're just here to prove a point, then,
那我们还是停止合作吧
man, I don't think we should work together anymore.
而且在我看来 我们根本不是朋友
And I definitely don't think we're friends.
斯卡利 帮我个忙 但你不能告诉任何人
Scully, I need your help, but you can't tell anybody
-我的计划 -没问题
- what I'm up to. - Oh, not a problem.
我只跟希契科克一个人聊天
I don't talk to anyone but Hitchcock.
我现在身处的地方也没人说英语
And nobody where I am even speaks English.
-你在哪里啊 -巴西
- Where are you? - Brazil, baby!
我被一个色情直播的主播骗来
I got conned by a cam girl,
结果没想到我很喜欢这里
but it turns out, I love it here.
听着 你俩总抱怨
Okay, look, you two are always complaining
执法条例太烦人
about work regulations, so I'm guessing
所以我猜你们对巡警工会一定很熟悉
you know your way around the Patrolmen's Union.
-我要你帮我偷闯进去 -没问题
- I need your help to break in. - You bet.
那群混♥蛋♥就是整个警♥察♥系统的乱源
Those bastards are everything that's wrong with policing.
他们的着装规定超离谱
Their dress policy's insane.
居然不准裸上身 上班必须穿衣服
You have to wear a shirt at all times.
恶心 告诉我如何神不知鬼不觉地
Yuck! Just tell me how I can get
潜进奥沙利文的办公室
to O'Sullivan's office undetected.
没问题
No problem.
他12点30分去吃中饭 那就是你的好机会
He goes to lunch at 12:30, so that's your window.
12点45分 会有人来送信
At 12:45, the mail is delivered.
前台警卫每次都跟邮差姐姐调情
The guard at the desk always flirts with the mail woman,
所以他不会注意到你
so he'll be distracted.
然后沿着大厅往里走 接下来是重点
Then go down the main hall. This is important.
这是你在这一层的最后一个厕所
It's your last bathroom stop on the whole floor.
是男女和残疾人士通用的
It's unisex and handicap,
所以你可以独占整间
so you get that bad boy all to yourself.
快跟她说厕纸的事
Tell her about toilet paper.
别再说厕所了
Stop talking about bathrooms.
好吧 那你尿裤裆里好了 关我屁事
Fine. Pee your pants. What do I care?
右手边最后一间办公室就是了
Go to the last office on the right and you're there.
墙纸真有他风格
Well, that background is on brand.
是啊 妈妈 我弄到票了
Yeah, Ma! I got the tickets!
你说呢 当然是在前排欣赏比利·乔尔啦
What do think? Front row, Ma, Billy Joel.
你 我 还有长岛大诗人
You, me, and the poet of Long Island.
不 我知道的
Huh? No, I know.
书上说要参与你搭档
So it says to participate in a new hobby
新培养的爱好
your partner has expressed interest in.
你最近有喜欢上什么新活动吗
Have you gotten into anything new lately?
疫情期间我开始
I started performing daily checks
每天测我的血氧水平
of my blood-oxygen level during COVID
因为我怕会挂掉
because I feared for my life.
-98 -98
- 98. - 98.
我们成功了
We did it.
雷蒙德艾米组合华丽回归
We're back to being Raymond-Amy.
是雷米组合
It's Raymy.
你不能用血氧浓度来测量我们之间的默契
And you can't measure our connection by blood levels.
我们做别的练习
Let's do another exercise.
法规
Regulations.
-法规 -法规
- Regulations. - Regulations.
法规
Regulations.
还要复述多久
How much longer do we have to do this?
本来应该复述一个对我俩都有意义的词
It was supposed to be a meaningful word
但显然这个词不是
to both of us, but clearly that wasn't it.
好了 现在我们该告诉对方
Okay, now we're supposed to tell each other
一个没人知道的秘密
a secret no one else knows.
我先说
I'll go first.
我做春梦梦到过知名医药记者桑杰·古普塔
I once had a sex dream about Sanjay Gupta.
-太荒谬了 -我知道
- This is absurd. - I know.
而且梦境栩栩如生
And it was really graphic.
不 我是指这些练习
No, these exercises.
我们又不是情侣
We're not lovers.
连朋友都算不上 我们只是同事
We're not even friends. We're coworkers.
我受够了泰瑞的破书
I'm tired of Terry's stupid book.
书是斯卡利的啦
Scully's book!
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你刚是说你想带上加里吗
Did you just say you want to bring Gary?
我要立刻跟我的工会主席谈谈
I need to speak with my union president immediately!
妈妈 我回头再打给你 好
Ma, I gotta call you right back. Okay.
-我能帮你什么吗 先生 -希望你真能帮上忙
- Could I help you out, sir? - I certainly hope so, sir.
我叫米切尔·基斯·埃里克森
My name is Mitchell Keith Erikkson,
我刚才因为职业而被攻击了
and I've just been assaulted based solely on profession.
真该死
Oh, damn it to hell, son.
-告诉我事发经过 -好的
- Tell me what happened. - All right.
我去手♥机♥店修屏幕
So I go to this phone store, right, to get my screen fixed.
他们说 "没问题 45分钟后修好"
And they say, "Yeah, no problem, 45 minutes."
我等了又等
So I wait, and I wait.
50分钟过去了
50 minutes go by!
根本没人帮我修
Nobody helped me.
-太过分了 -于是
- It's despicable. - So I go back
我冲进休息区想投诉
into the back room to complain,
结果发现他们都坐在那
and they're all just sitting around
聚众说比利·乔尔的坏话
trash-talking Billy Joel!
什么
What?
他们居然说他只有《钢琴师》这一首好歌♥
They said, "Piano Man" is his only good tune!
胡说八道 荒唐至极
Well, now, that's just insanity.
泰瑞
Hey, Terry.
我要向你坦白
I have to come clean,
但你等我说完再说话好吗
and please don't say anything until I'm done,
不过我不是不准你说话哦
not that I'm trying to silence you.
-我有仔细聆听 -赶快说
- I am listening. - Just say it!
那一万块本来应该是一百的
The $10,000 was supposed to be $100.
我太尴尬了 不好意思要回来
And I was too embarrassed to ask for it back.
博伊尔 我也要坦白
Boyle, I need to come clean too.
我知道你弄错了
I knew you made a mistake.
-我只是在逗你玩 -真的吗
- I was just messing with you. - You were?
-当然啦 -好吧
- Obviously! - Okay.
博伊尔 你想做得更好 这是好事
Look, Boyle, it's great that you're trying to do better,
但你的做法有点乱来
but the way you're doing it is kind of messed up.
如果你想出一分力
If you want to do something about these issues,
一定要是因为你觉得这么做是对的
you have to do it because you think it's the right thing,
而不是因为你想要让我知道
not because you want me to know about it.
那只会让我们之间变得尴尬
That just makes stuff weird between us.
你说得对
You're right.
没错 我不会再这么为善欲人知了
You're right. I won't be as performative.
我刚捐了钱给一个很棒的慈善组织
I just donated to a great charity,
但我不会告诉你是哪一家 或多少钱
but I won't tell you which one or how much.
挺好的
Good for you.
是跨性别黑人妇女组织 捐了一千块
For Black trans women. It was $1,000.
老天 我已经出来45分钟了
Dear Lord. I got out of there 45 minutes ago.
你怎么在里面待了那么久
Why were you in there so long?
奥沙利文不让我走
O'Sullivan wouldn't let me leave
非要我听他解释 逆向种族歧视为什么比
until he had explained to me why reverse racism was worse
他所称的"传统种族歧视"更严重
than, as he called it, classic racism.
你怎么知道我会来这
How'd you know I'd be here?
我遇到了斯卡利 他全告诉我了
I bumped into Scully, and he told me everything.
他很担心
He was really worried
你不接受他的如厕建议
you weren't gonna take his toilet advice.
谢谢你刚才救了我
Well, thanks for saving me in there.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
你知道我总会挺你的
You know I've always got your back.
我不是想证明什么
And I'm not trying to make a point.
只是来帮忙的
I'm just here to help.
你的确帮了我 我拿到录像啦
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表