剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你醉倒在地了
Oh, you're on the floor.
-这是怎么一回事 -没事啊
- What's going on here? - Uh, nothing.
还敢跟我说没事
Nothing?
我清楚记得你说了
I distinctly remember you saying
我们接下来开始灌烈酒
we were moving on to shots.
结果你还拿啤酒回来
And yet you bring us more beers?
你得加加油啊 桑迪亚哥
You got to do a better job than that, Santiago.
是啊是啊 那我们开始一口闷啤酒吧
Right, right, I guess we'll just have to shoot these, then.
那是当然
Yes, we will!
糖
Sugar.
♪ 斯卡利 斯卡利 ♪
♪ Oh, Scully, Scully ♪
♪ 你是我的好糖友 ♪
♪ You are my candy friend ♪
无聊 没有换装之类的吗
Boring! No costume change much?
什么鬼 这不是我点的东西啊
What the heck? This isn't my order.
什么 他们给了你酸甜条
What, did they give you sour straws
而不是酸酸条吗 我都特别交代...
instead of sour ropes? I specifically said--
不是 里面只有苹果
No, it's just apples!
泰瑞 你个丧心病狂的变♥态♥
Terry, you sick son of a bitch.
不是我♥干♥的 是博伊尔搞的鬼
I didn't do it! Boyle must have!
我才不会做这种事呢
I would never do that.
这就是你跑去找糖果娃买♥♥糖果
This is just what happens when you order candy
而不是找糖果男买♥♥糖果的下场
from a candy child and not a candy man.
我让你看看糖果爷
I'll show you a candy man.
靠 你搞毛呢
Hey, what the hell?
你可真是挑错苹果大战的对手了
Oh, you picked the wrong guy to get in an apple fight with.
哎哟 为什么呢
Why is that?
因为我曾是我快速垒球夏令营的最佳球员
Because I was MVP of my fast-pitch softball summer camp.
我好怕怕啊
Wow, I'm so scared--
你在这里啊
There you are.
我找到这一切都是局的证据了
I found proof that this was a setup.
你看 受害人谎报了家庭地址
Look, the victim lied about his address.
-嗤嗤 -什么玩意
- Zip! - What's that?
是你的限度松开的声音
That's the sound of your bridle unzipping.
之前不是说过无限[无缰绳]的支持嘛
Unbridled support from earlier?
你是不是不知道"缰"是什么
You don't know what a bridle is, do you?
是不知道 我们跑题了
I do not. We're getting sidetracked.
在我发现他说谎之后 我看了他的社交平台
Once I realized he was lying, I looked at his social media.
他下周一要去佛州开始摇滚音乐剧排练
He starts rehearsals for a rock musical in Florida on Monday.
很合理 破剧院就该开在佛州那种破地方
That tracks. Theater like that belongs in the swamps.
的确 这点我无法反驳
Well, yeah, obviously, I can't disagree,
但重点是我们时间所剩不多了
but the point is we're running out of time.
我应该去跟踪他
I should tail him and figure out
然后在他逃跑之前查明真♥相♥
what he's up to before he skips town.
你不许这么做 我们的计划已经在实行了
You'll do no such thing. We have a plan.
桑迪亚哥与迪亚兹在对奥沙利文出击
Santiago and Diaz are with O'Sullivan.
-一切都在她们掌握之中 -你确定吗
- They have it under control. - Are you sure?
因为我打给她们好多次 电♥话♥都没人接
'Cause I keep calling them, and they're not answering.
要对她们有信心 她们是专业人士
Have faith in them. They're professionals.
我好醉啊
I'm so drunk.
他喝了14杯啤酒
He's had 14 beers,
他连舌头都还没开始打结
and he's not even slurring his words.
我战力又回来了一些
Well, I feel better.
我吃了点掉在地上的饼干 我们再换回来
I had some floor pretzels. Let's switch places again.
我们俩人合力肯定能灌倒那孙子
Yes, two of us can outdrink that son of a bitch.
敬你一杯 桑迪亚哥 干杯
Here's to you, Santiago. All the best, bottoms up.
女中豪杰
Whoa, Nelly!
敬你一杯
Here's to you.
爽啊
How about it?
我他妈看到的是什么鬼
Well, now, what the hell am I looking at?
没看到什么啊
Nothing.
你喝醉了 看东西出现重影
You're drunk, and you're seeing double.
你们可拉倒吧
Oh, give me a break.
你们不会真觉得我那么蠢吧
You can't really think I'm that stupid.
毕竟我跟她在过去两小时
I mean, we've been switching places
交换了无数次你也没发现 所以...
for the last two hours, and you didn't notice, so...
那是因为我跟女人讲话时
That's 'cause I don't look at women's eyes
从来不正眼看你们的眼睛
when I'm talking to 'em.
-所以现在是闹哪样 -你设局陷害我老公
- Now, what's going on? - You set up my husband!
你利用他来敲诈我
You're using him to blackmail me
想让我放弃警界改革
into dropping police reform.
我们想灌醉你好让你承认
We're getting you drunk so you can admit it.
我才没有敲诈杰克
I'm not blackmailing Jake.
当我敲诈人时 你们不需要靠猜的
When I blackmail somebody, you'll know it.
我对我的敲诈感到骄傲
I own my blackmailing.
那当你说我如果不停止警界改革
Then what did you mean when you said I'd be sorry
我绝对会后悔 难道不是敲诈我
if I didn't drop police reform?
我当时说的是要夺走你们的零食
I was talking about taking your snacks.
-什么 -拜托
- Huh? - Oh, come on.
你们觉得是谁搞坏了贩卖♥♥机
Who do you think broke the vending machine
害平头警♥察♥抓狂的呢
that got Detective Flat Top all riled up,
还偷走了矮子警♥察♥的糖果
stole Detective Little Guy's candy shipment,
再把肌肉警长的糖果
and swapped out Sergeant Muscle Guy's candy
换成当季水果
for seasonal fruit?
-你的人 -正解
- Your people. - Bingo.
这些招数快把你们的人逼疯了
And it's driving your guys crazy.
如果你们警署想要回糖果
Now, if your precinct would like to get their candy back.
我很乐意跟你们谈条件
I'd be willing to negotiate.
等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
所以当你告诉杰克 合作就能让他重新复工
So when you told Jake you could get him out of his suspension,
那不是敲诈吗
that wasn't blackmail?
要说我这一生最热爱的事
If I am passionate about one thing,
那就是帮助警♥察♥逃过惩罚
it's getting cops off without punishment.
你竟敢抹黑我一生的事业
How dare you turn that into something dirty?
你们俩个无♥耻♥东西
Shame on the both of you.
我们得打给杰克
Oh, we got to call Jake.
他去哪里了
Where is he?
抓到你了
Got ya.
我是霍特警监
This is Captain Holt.
你好警监 是我艾米·桑迪亚哥哥
Oh, hello, Captain. It's Amy Santiag-ago.
-警长 你喝醉了吗 -他觉得我醉了
- Sergeant, are you drunk? - Oh, he thinks I'm drunk.
-我该怎么做 -装英国腔
- What do I do? - Uh, British accent.
聪明 应该能唬弄住他
Smart. That'll fool him.
是的长官 颇醉
Yes, sir, quite drunk.
其实应该是超醉
Wankered, really.
有什么发现吗 是奥沙利文设局陷害帕拉塔吗
What did you learn? Did O'Sullivan set up Peralta?
没 他没有
No, he didn't.
我老公完全没被人设局
Me husband wasn't set up at all.
他没被人设局 但我现在有大♥麻♥烦
He wasn't, but me big problem now
就是我打电♥话♥完全找不到我老公
is that me husband can't be reached by me telly.
拜托收起你的烂口音
Please stop talking like that.
好吧
Okay.
帕拉塔想去跟踪受害人
Peralta wanted to tail the victim.
我禁止他去 但我猜他还是去了
I forbade him, but I bet he did it anyway.
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
我们得去阻止杰克
We got to stop Jake.
怎么阻止 我们太醉不能开车
How? We're too drunk to drive.
的确 但我们还没醉到不能踩踏板
True, but we're not too drunk to pedal.
杰克 幸好我们及时发现了你
Jake, oh, thank God we found you in time.
-什么我们 -我跟罗莎啊
- We? - Me and Rosa, duh.
-罗莎没跟你在一起啊 -对哦
- Rosa's not with you. - Right.
我们骑下地铁站楼梯时 我把她搞没了
I lost her when she rode down the stairs to the subway.
真是太好笑了
It was so funny!
好了 小声点 我的跟踪对象在里面呢
Okay, just shh, 'cause my guy is in there.
顺便说下 我真的很喜欢你这帽子
By the way, I really like that hat.
你看上去像个小缉毒警♥察♥一样
You look like a little narc.
-你该对此感到很开心吗 -是啊
- And you enjoy that? - Oh, yeah.
-好吧 -但我来这里不是为了这个
- Okay. - But that's not why I'm here.
奥沙利文没有设局坑你
O'Sullivan didn't set you up.
等等 什么 你确定吗
Wait, what? Are you sure?
是啊 奥沙利文只是故意搞坏自动贩卖♥♥机
Yeah, all O'Sullivan did was mess with the vending machine
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表