剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Raymond, what are you doing here?
凯文 我都不知道你在家啊
Kevin, I didn't know you were home.
我是来拿本书的
I came by to get a book.
《十字军历史第三卷: 1123年到1137年》
"The history of the Crusades, Volume Three, 1123 to 1137."
-你为什么需要那书 -我有个急切的问题
- Why did you need it? - I had an urgent question.
-关于什么的 -摩苏尔总督
- About what? - The atabeg of Mosul.
-基卡米希吗 -僧吉
- Jikirmish? - Zengi.
但你已经知晓关于僧吉的一切了啊
But you already know everything about Zengi.
没错 其实是迪亚兹有问题要问
True, it was Diaz's question, um...
我为她感到丢人
and I was embarrassed for her.
你的问题具体是什么 迪亚兹
And what was your question, Diaz?
我想知道僧吉是谁
I wanted to know who Zengi is.
没错 的确很丢人
Yes, that is embarrassing.
我这下明白你为何试图帮她掩饰了
I can see why you tried to cover for her.
如果就这事的话...
Well, if that's all...
就这事 就关于僧吉的事
It is. Uh, just Zengi.
就关于僧吉的事
Just Zengi.
那好吧 再见
All right, then. Goodbye.
-进行得怎么样 -很棒
- How'd it go? - Good!
他们喜欢那个论题 我的数据也阐述得很清楚
They liked the thesis, and I was clear on the data.
不过有一个问题 我讲到一半的时候突然意识到
Just one problem - I realized halfway through
我这条运动裤是去参加一个单身派对时买♥♥的
that these sweatpants are from a bachelorette party I went to,
屁♥股♥上写着WAP[湿臀骚♥逼♥]and they say WAP on the butt.
我告诉他们这是"警♥察♥同仁们"的缩写
I told them it stands for "We All Police."
-嘿 祝我好运吧 -你的牙齿是更白了些吗
- Hey, wish me luck in there. - Did your teeth get whiter?
你这是幻觉
That's an illusion.
我的笑容极具对称性
My smile is so symmetrical,
这会让我的牙齿显得更白一些
it makes my teeth seem brighter.
祝你好运了
Well, good luck.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
奥斯汀 我们...
Austin, we're--
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
他尿在身上了
He peed himself.
不是
No.
同样的趣事也曾发生在
That's funny-same thing happened
"小小密歇根先生"比赛中的艾利克斯·尼尔森身上
to Alex Nelson at Little Mister Michigan.
怎么了
What?
当年的小泰瑞为了赢不择手段
Tiny Terry did what he had to do.
我们一到达那里
So right as we get there,
弗兰则亚就消失在了乱七八糟的地下隧♥道♥里
Franzia disappears into these crazy underground tunnels.
所以我们不得不转换到夜视模式...
So we have to switch over to night vision--
查尔斯 这过程很精彩
Charles, it's all so awesome,
但我得打断你了 因为我得挂了
but I actually have to stop you because I got to go.
我得喂牛油果泥给孩子吃...
I have to feed this baby some mushed-up avocado--
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
发生什么事了 麦克没事吧
What happened? Is Mac okay?
他刚站起来了
He just pulled himself up.
我们之前跟凯文说 我们只是去查书的
Did Kevin seem weird to you when we told him
你有没有觉得凯文当时怪怪的
we were only there for that book?
你觉得他不信我们的说法吗
You think he didn't believe us?
不 他似乎很伤心
No, he seemed sad.
我觉得他是很失望
I think he was disappointed
你是回去查书的 而非去找他
that you were there for the book and not for him.
或许你应该让他知道你一直很想他
Maybe you should let him know you've been missing him.
可能值得一试呢
It might be worth a shot.
你刚刚做了什么
What did you just do?
我刚刚按照你的建议给他发了一张我的屌♥照
I texted him a picture of my penis, like you suggested.
不是
No.
我是叫你打电♥话♥给他
I meant for you to call him
然后告诉他你一直在惦记着他
and tell him you've been thinking about him.
-你为什么不直说 -我以为那是共识
- Why didn't you say that? - I thought it was understood.
等等 他在回复我了
Hold on. He's writing back.
-他说了什么 -是个表格的链接
- Well, what did he say? - It's a link to a graph.
是个数据分布图
It's a scatter plot
有着非常"粗大"的数据项
with a very robust data set.
激♥情♥升级得很快啊
That escalated quickly.
演讲进行得怎么样
How'd the presentation go?
他们刚联♥系♥我了 然后...
Well, they just called, and...
我胜出了
I won.
什么
What?
我拿到了立即开始的许可
I have authorization to start immediately.
等等 你胜出了吗 那真是太棒了
Wait, you won? That's amazing.
你为什么不太激动 你怎么没跳起书呆舞
Why aren't you more excited? Why aren't you dork-dancing?
因为你不得不错过你的案子
'Cause you had to miss your thing,
我不想惹你伤心
and I didn't want to rub it in.
所以我在进屋前在走廊里庆祝过了
So I celebrated in the hallway before I walked in.
太好了 爽爆了
Yes! Yeah!
你跟麦克相处得怎么样
How'd it go here with Mac?
挺好的 挺快乐
Fine. Mellow.
他站起来了
He pulled himself up.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这可是大事啊 在期限内达标了
That's huge! He's in the window!
你为什么要对这事轻描淡写的
Why are you downplaying this?
我只是觉得你错过了这事会很懊恼
Well, I just figured you would be bummed that you missed it.
这的确太糟了
Ugh, this sucks.
你没能逮捕弗兰则亚
You didn't get to arrest Franzia.
我没能看到麦克站起来的样子
I didn't get to see Mac pull up.
大概人真的无法面面俱到吧
I guess we really can't do it all.
我也说不清楚
I don't know.
你得以完成了工作
I mean, you got to do the work thing,
而我得以在家当一个好父亲
and I got to do the parent thing.
所以...
So...
加在一起的话
together...
我们实现了面面俱到
we did do it all.
是啊 或许你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
-但还是很糟心 -是啊 我气炸了
- It still totally sucks, though. - Yeah, I'm really bummed.
是啊 我准备上♥床♥睡觉了
Yeah. I'm gonna get ready for bed.
好的
Okay.
你是要去把麦克叫醒
You're gonna wake up Mac
看他是不是真的可以站起来了 是吧
and see if he'll pull up, aren't you?
当然啦 他不再表演一次 就休想睡觉
Obviously, he is not sleeping until he does it again.
好吧 不过别丢下我
All right, well, don't go without me,
我也想看看
'cause I want to see it.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表