剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
不 这是我自愿为我们做的
No, I want this--for us.
这才不是为我们呢
That's not for us.
我从来没想过要你放弃事业
I never wanted you to give up your career.
把我们的感情放第一位
Putting our relationship first
并不需要你放弃生命中的其他事物
doesn't mean you can't have anything else in your life.
只是希望你在乎我多过无聊的小事
It just means prioritizing me over stupid little stuff.
比如还手套给白♥痴♥小孩
Like returning lost mittens to dumb kids.
不 那感觉是很有意义的事啊
No, that actually sounds quite rewarding.
真的假的
Really?
这个改革计划可不是小事
This reform program is not a little thing.
这能从根部改变警队
It could fundamentally change the police.
我只是希望你能早点告诉我
I just wish you had told me
让我从一开始就帮忙你
so I could've helped from the start.
-真对不起 -我接受你的道歉
- I'm so sorry. - Apology accepted.
现在把电脑送到纽约市警总局吧
Now, let's get that laptop to One Police Plaza.
不
No.
在那之前我有一件事情要做
There's something I need to do first.
我们今日齐聚在这里是来见证
We are gathered here to affirm the marriage
雷蒙德·霍特与凯文·柯兹纳的婚姻
of Raymond Holt and Kevin Cozner.
我们不用现在做的
We don't have to do this.
所有不是至亲好友的人都已经回家了
Everyone who's not family has already gone home,
我们赶时间呢
and we need to hurry.
不 这事也很重要
No, this is important.
凯文·柯兹纳
Kevin Cozner...
我们刚结婚的时候
when we first got married,
我把它当成是一种法律契约
I thought of it primarily as a legal contract,
所以我背下来了整段联邦税法
which is why I memorized the entire federal tax code
编号♥301.7701-18 婚姻关系的定义
301.7701-18, definitions pertaining to marriage.
但他却记不住麦克的名字
And yet he can't remember Mac's name.
但最终我学到了婚姻是什么
But I finally learned what marriage really is.
它不是你可以背诵的条文
It's not something you can memorize
也不是可以解开的公式
or an equation you can solve for.
是当你看着伴侣双眼时的那种感觉
It's the feeling you get when you look in your partner's eyes.
而那感觉才是一切的真谛
And that feeling is all that matters.
所以我现在要从脑海中遗忘
Which is why I will now purge tax code 301.7701-18
税法编号♥301.7701-18 好腾出空间
from my memory so that I will have room
永远记下此时此刻
to remember this moment forever.
-记录完毕 -雷蒙德
- It's done. - Oh, Raymond.
雷蒙德·霍特 你愿意承诺
Raymond Holt, do you promise to continue to live
无论境遇好坏 富贵贫穷
in this marriage for richer or poorer,
生病与否
through sickness and in health
一生相爱 至死不渝吗
as long as you two both shall live?
-我愿意 -凯文
- I do. - And, Kevin--
愿意愿意 我们的婚姻还在
Yes, yes, we're still married.
我们真的得出发了
We really have to go.
两周后
我刚从纽约市警总局回来
I've just come back from One Police Plaza,
我有好消息要宣布
and I have some good news.
公会投票要踢走奥沙利文吗
The union voted and O'Sullivan's out?
他又重新当选了 是终身职
No, he was reelected for life,
我都不知道居然有办法当选终身
which I didn't think was technically possible.
但好消息是 警♥察♥局长已经同意
But the good news is, the commissioner has approved
我们的警员改革计划
our police reform program
并将在全市推行
and will be implementing it citywide.
全市推行吗
Citywide?
-太棒了吧 -是啊 我知道这很令人兴奋
- That's amazing. - Yes, I know. It is exciting.
但并不能保证会有成效
But there's no guarantee that it'll work.
毕竟有很多反对计划的阻力
There's a lot of resistance to change.
但努力推行是我们的职责
Nevertheless, it's our duty to try
因为如果我们不努力 那才是真的输了
because if we don't, then we are truly lost.
所以我不会退休
Which is why I will not be retiring.
我被指派为警员改革计划的副局长
I have been appointed deputy commissioner of police reform.
恭喜你啊 长官
Wow! Congratulations, sir.
谢谢 由于我不想让工作占据我生活太多
Thank you, and since I don't want work to consume my life
而这计划任重而道远 我会需要个帮手
and this is a big job, so I will need some help,
所以我打算带上你一起 桑迪亚哥
which is why I'd like to bring you along, Santiago,
我想升你为高级警监
with a well-deserved promotion to chief.
-当然 也得看你个人意愿 -你说什么
- If you're interested. - Wait, what?
我要当高级警监啦
I'm gonna be a chief?
泰瑞 你可能需要让点空间出来
Terry, you might wanna step aside,
书呆狂舞要登场了
'cause there's a dork dance a-coming.
-要命了 -爽呀
- Oh, damn. - Whoo! Yes!
要当高级警监啦
Gonna be a chief.
我们睡在一张婚床上呢
We share a marital bed.
他睡着了
He's down.
那太好了
Good.
所以...
So...
你觉得我这新职位如何
what do you think about this new job?
我觉得你该接受升职
I think you gotta take it.
首先这连升了几级呢
I mean, first of all, it's a huge promotion,
银子哗哗来 但更重要的是
so cha-ching, but more importantly,
这是对你多年来辛苦耕耘的肯定
it's the culmination of all your hard work
也是你大展拳脚的好机会
and a chance to make a real impact.
而且 银子哗哗来啊
And also, cha-ching.
干嘛一直提银子的事啊
What's with all the cha-chings?
天啊 你又买♥♥了傻♥逼♥玩意了对吗
Oh, no. You bought something dumb.
不是 我是投资了傻♥逼♥玩意
No, I invested in something dumb.
是米开朗基罗忍♥者龟吃披萨的区块链艺术品
It's an NFT of Michelangelo from the Ninja Turtles eating pizza.
不用担心 因为它现在已经价值...
But not to worry, because it is currently worth--
天啊 忍♥者龟币又怎么了
oh, no, what happened to TurtleBucks?
杰克 我说认真的
Jake, I'm serious.
我不知道我能不能做好这份工作
I don't know if I can do this job
并兼顾当一个好父母
and still be an equal parent.
单号♥日的时候谁去接麦克呢
I mean, who's gonna pick up Mac on the odd days?
双号♥日谁来给他洗澡呢
And who's gonna bathe him on the even days?
谁来做饭啊 而且还得...
And who's gonna do the cooking? And who's gonna figure out--
艾米 我们能搞定一切的
Ames, we'll figure all that stuff out.
你为什么能这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
我就是知道能
I just know.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表