剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Sorry, I'm checking out the lot where the bus parks at night.
但霍特说过让你别插手
Ugh, but Holt told you not to.
他知道了会生气的
He's gonna be pissed when he finds out.
等我抓到炸♥弹♥客他就不会了
Not when I bust the bomber.
是马兹潘给了我停车场的地址
Marzipan gave me the lot's address.
他其实在帮我
He's actually helping me out
因为我们很有默契
because of our intimate shorthand.
你知道吧 马兹潘不是好警♥察♥
You know, Marzipan's kind of a bad dude.
我们正想尽办法要开除他
We're desperately trying to fire him.
不 我不知道
No, I did not know that!
在我假装跟他是朋友之前
Why didn't anyone tell me that
为什么没人告诉我
before I pretended to be friends with him?
果然 看吧
Well, looky here.
-怎么了 -猜猜停车场旁边是什么
- What? - Guess what's next to the lot.
国税局大楼 那肯定是目标
An IRS building. That has to be the target.
杰克 你应该给探员打电♥话♥
Jake, you should call the feds.
不 他们不会在乎的 我需要更多的证据
No, they won't even care. I need more proof.
我待会打给你 你好
I got to call you back. Hey.
-你好 -纽约警局
- Hey. - NYPD.
介意我问你几个问题吗
Mind if I ask you a couple of questions?
等等 不好 站住
Wait, no, stop!
你好啊
Hey, there.
我认得出这趾高气昂的步伐
Uh-oh, I know that strut.
胯部轻轻晃动 屁♥股♥欢快摇动
Little hip swing, playful butt bounce--
有人抓到犯人了
somebody made a collar!
不喜欢你说我摇屁♥股♥那句
Not loving you talking about my butt bounce,
但没错 我逮到只恶犬
but, also, hell, yeah, someone collared a big dog!
汪汪
Woof, woof!
帕拉塔 你抓了巴士炸♥弹♥案的嫌疑人吗
Peralta, you made an arrest in the bus bombing?
是的 听着 我知道你跟我说过别管
Yes, look, I know that I was told to back off,
但有些事就是不对劲
but something just didn't sit right,
所以我又去了那 然后抓住了那个人
so I went back up there, and I caught the guy.
他当时探头探脑的 现在他还没松口
He was snooping around. Now, he's not talking yet--
-因为不是他干的 -什么
- Because he didn't do it. - What?
探员们已经破案了
The feds already solved the case.
炸♥弹♥上的指纹
There were prints on the bomb,
指向了一个嫌疑人 他马上就交代了
which led to a suspect who confessed immediately.
为什么没人告诉我
Well, why didn't anyone tell me that?
因为他们用不着告诉你 这不是你的案子
'Cause they didn't have to because it's not your case.
所以我抓了一个无辜的人吗
So I arrested an innocent person?
是的
Yes.
情况有点不妙啊
that's not okay.
不酷 不酷 不酷 不酷
Uncool, uncool, uncool, uncool,
不酷 不酷 不酷 不酷 不酷
uncool, uncool, uncool, uncool, uncool.
你说的是酷还是不酷
Are you saying cool or uncool?
不酷 快速说这两个字很难 但情况很糟糕
Uncool. It's just hard to say it fast, but this is bad!
-帕拉塔我们得谈谈 -我知道
- Peralta, we need to talk. - I know.
你不是生气 你只是对我很失望
You're not mad. You're just disappointed.
其实我是既生气又失望
I'm actually both mad and disappointed.
什么 你不能两种都占
What? You can't be both!
生气老爸和伤心老爸 你只能选一边
You are either Mad Dad or Sad Dad--pick a lane.
好吧 我知道我抓错了人
All right, look, I know that I brought in the wrong guy,
但我告诉你 事情不对劲
but I'm telling you, something doesn't add up,
但不管怎么样 在我搞清事情原委之后
and for what it's worth, I made sure he was let out
我第一时间就把他放了
as soon as I knew what was going on.
他被关了10个小时
He was in processing for ten hours,
因此他上班迟到 被解雇了
which made him late for work, which meant he got fired.
他要告你和整个纽约警♥察♥局错误逮捕
He's suing you and the department for wrongful arrest.
我只能让你停职
I'm gonna have to suspend you.
好吧 情况真的很糟糕
Ugh, okay, this is really bad,
-对不 -住口
- and I'm sor-- - Stop talking.
怎么了
What's going on here?
你要说"对"开头的那三个字了吗
Were you about to say the S word?
"对"开头 "对不起"吗
The S word? "Sorry"?
天啊 你别在大庭广众之下说出来 兄弟
Oh, good God, don't say it out loud, man!
你为什么在这 奥沙利文
Why are you here, O'Sullivan?
帕拉塔都不属于你的巡警工会
Peralta isn't even in the patrolman's union.
我是来这保护马兹潘的
I'm here to protect Marzipan.
他和帕拉塔在这个案子中有密切合作
He and Peralta worked very closely together on this one.
你认真的吗 帕拉塔 你和马兹潘合作吗
Seriously, Peralta, Marzipan?
他被公开内部调查过那么多次
With all the open I.A. Investigations against him?
我就跟他见过一次
I've met him, like, one time.
我甚至就只知道他姓啥
I don't even know his first name.
大卫·杜克是白人至上主义3K党前领袖
他全名叫大卫·杜克·马兹潘
His name is David. David Duke Marzipan.
大卫·杜克·马兹潘
David Duke Marzipan?
你别一听到他改的这名字就给他定性
Hey, don't you go profiling him for what he changed his name to.
不能光凭书名就给书评分
You can't judge a book by its cover.
如果作者是大卫·杜克 那绝对可以吧
You can if it's written by David Duke.
听着 是帕拉塔犯错误了
Look, Peralta made a mistake--
天啊 你没说"错"开头的那个词吧
Holy crap, you didn't use the M word, did you?
-没有 -谢天谢地
- No. - Oh, thank God.
因为"错"开头的那个词
Because the M word is just about the worst thing
是当警♥察♥的人最忌讳说的
you can say if you're a cop.
而且 关键是
Besides, the real point here is,
那个犯人♥大♥晚上
what was the perp doing
在巴士停车场探头探脑的干什么
snooping around a bus lot at night?
当停车场门没锁时
The victim cuts through that lot
他会从那里抄捷径回家
on his way home when it's open,
而门之所以开着是因为帕拉塔把锁撬开了
and it was open because Peralta picked the lock.
真是屁话连篇
What a bunch of bunk.
犯人要是没罪他为什么要跑啊
Why'd the perp run away unless he was guilty of something?
因为他害怕和警♥察♥交谈 这可以理解
Because he was understandably scared of interacting with a cop.
明白了 这个理由在之前控告马兹潘的
I see-- well, that excuse hasn't worked
15起案子中都没奏效
in the last 15 cases against Marzipan,
这次也不会奏效
and I don't think it'll work now.
15起吗
15?
帕拉塔 我会让这一切都消失
Peralta, I can make all of this disappear.
这就是警♥察♥工会的职责所在
That's what the police union does.
但你必须要跟我合作 孩子
But you got to play ball with me, son.
你怎么说
What do you say?
长官 我能和你单独谈谈吗
Sir, can I speak with you in private, please?
我刚才灵光一现
I just had an epiphany.
发现你总失误 而且犯了"错"开头的那个词
That you're fallible and you made an M word.
完全不是 这整件事都是个局
Absolutely not. This whole thing is a setup!
♪ 谁能让太阳升起 ♪
♪ Oh, who could take a sunrise ♪
♪ 撒下露珠 ♪
♪ Sprinkle it with dew ♪
♪ 裹上巧克力 ♪
♪ Cover it in chocolate ♪
♪ 再创造一两个奇迹 ♪
♪ And a miracle or two? ♪
♪ 糖果人可以 ♪
♪ The candy man can ♪
所以你打算光明正大地出来卖♥♥了
Wow, so you're just gonna do your business all out in the open
像那些下♥贱♥的糖果鸡一样
like some common candy ho?
-你就是嫉妒我 -博伊尔 我的糖呢
- You're just jealous. - Boyle, where's my candy?
-什么 -盒子里都是沙子
- What? - The box is full of sand.
也许是糖 才不是糖呢
Or maybe it's sugar. Oh, it's not sugar.
是沙子 这是什么恶趣味的玩笑吗
It's sand. Is this some sort of sick joke?
这里面之前装的还是糖呢
There was candy in there earlier.
-可能掉出去了 -我不要听借口 贱♥人♥
- Maybe it fell out? - I don't want excuses, bitch!
我要我的糖
I want my candy!
自动贩卖♥♥机坏了
The vending machine is broken,
你是我唯一的零食来源
and you're my only snack source.
他不是你的唯一选择
He doesn't have to be.
我手里还有你的订单
I still have your purchase order.
是你 你干的好事
You. You did this.
拜托 我不会做这么幼稚的事
Please, I would never do something that childish,
只要你不是一个又大又臭而且
and you would know that if you weren't a big,
闻起来像屁♥股♥的蠢货 就会知道这一点
stinky dumb-dumb who smelled like butts.
好了 我是这样想的
Okay, so here's what I'm thinking.
就是工会陷害我的 想一想
The union set me up. Think about it.
奥沙利文告诉艾米
O'Sullivan told Amy
如果她不放弃她的试点计划
if she didn't drop her pilot program,
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表