剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
《神烦警探》前情提要
Previously on "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"...
为了要欢送霍特警监与艾米
For Captain Holt and Amy's last day,
我得到了允许 要举办一场
I've been granted permission to throw
与节日无关的终极大窃案
a final non-holiday-associated heist.
这次的大窃案会成为
The heist is actually going to be...
一场完美的告别
the perfect goodbye.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我要离开99分局了
That I'm leaving the Nine-Nine.
这是一次追忆之旅
It's a trip through memorable moments
可以回顾这八年来的难忘回忆
from the last eight years.
扣人心弦 场面华丽
Drama, glamor,
还有惊人反转
shocking twists and turns.
我已经能闻到完美告别的香甜气息了
The perfect goodbye is so close, I can taste it.
-杰克 -怎么了 你还好吗
- Jake! - What's up? You okay?
你要离开99分局吗
Are you quitting the Nine-Nine?
-什么 -我在你更衣柜里发现了这封辞职信
- What? - I found this letter of resignation in your locker.
-查尔斯 你听我解释 -省省吧
- Charles, I can explain. - Don't bother.
等一下 别走啊 查尔斯 等等
Wait, no, wait. Charles, wait a second.
看样子某人需要结交一个新死党啊
Seems like someone's in the market for a new best friend.
比尔 你够了
Bill, I swear to God.
艾米 我们有麻烦了
Amy, Amy, we've got a problem.
查尔斯不知怎么发现了我要走的事
Charles found out I was leaving somehow
他很生气 所以跑走了
and he got so upset that he ran away.
我不知道他去哪了 他也不接我电♥话♥
I don't know where he went and he's not answering his phone.
你不是在他脑子里植入了追踪器之类的吗
Don't you have a tracker implanted in his brain or something?
艾米 我怎么可能做这种事
Amy, I would never do that.
这是极其专业的医学手术
It's a serious medical procedure.
所以我八年前找了个医生
Which is why I had a doctor do it eight years ago
趁给查尔斯屁屁上的枪伤做手术时动手
when they were operating on the bullet wounds in Charles' butt.
真机智 塞进他的屁♥股♥洞里
Smart, stick it in his butt holes.
我还以为你会鄙视我
Oh, I was expecting more judgment from you.
而且我绝对没想到你会用这种措辞
And definitely a different phrasing.
总之 追踪器好像被磁力服破坏了
Anyways, I think that the magnet suit must've
所以我们想找到他
fried the tracker so we gotta figure out
必须另想他法
a different way to find him.
别问我啊 他是你的死党
Well, don't ask me, he's your best friend!
没错 他是我的死党
Yes, he is my best friend!
我知道他在哪了 给
I know exactly where he is. Here.
用生命保护它 我很快回来
Guard this with your life. I'll be right back.
长官 我犯了个严重错误
Sir, I've made a terrible mistake.
我很抱歉弄坏了你的照片
I am sorry about your pictures
奖杯 还有电脑...
and your award and your computer--
还有大声污蔑我戴了假发
And yelling that I was wearing a wig
并企图把我的真发扯下来
and then trying to tear out my actual hair?
不 那是赞美
No, that was a compliment!
您有一头浓密丰盈的秀发
It's so thick and full
-一点都不像你这年纪的老男人 -什么
- for a man of your age. - What?
我来处理 事实就是
Let me handle this. The truth is,
杰弗兹警督表现得像个不负责任的疯子
Lieutenant Jeffords acted like an irresponsible, insane madman.
-什么 -我就是这么想的
- What? - Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
但从另一个角度看此次事件
But looking at this incident from a different angle,
这也展现了他为什么能成为一名好警监
it shows why he'll make a great captain.
他此时站在您面前
He's here before you
勇敢承认自己的错误
owning his mistake.
我刚来99分局时
When I started at the Nine-Nine,
认为自己在他人眼里必须是永远正确可靠的
I felt I had to be seen as infallible.
但他教会了我
But he taught me
被视为凡人的重要性
the importance of being seen as human.
他使我成为了更好的领导
He made me a better leader.
您要是不批准他升为警监 就太蠢了
And you would be a fool not to make him a captain.
泰瑞好感动
Terry's touched.
你这番话铿锵有力
Yes, powerful words.
接下来这句也是
As are these:
-大窃案快乐 呆子们 -什么
- happy heisting, suckas! - What?
而且你没说错 这的确是假发
Oh, you were right, this was a wig.
不啊
No!
我们能谈谈吗 我有问题要问你
Hey, can I talk to you? I have a question.
是问我能不能原谅你背叛我
Is it will I ever forgive you for betraying me
并把我丢在车里吗
and abandoning me in a car?
不 我对那场互动毫无疑问
No, I have no questions about that interaction.
那超级爽 我对结果很满意
It was funny and I'm pleased with how it played out.
我的问题跟大窃案无关
This isn't about the heist.
你之前怎么看
What did you think about, um,
我和皮门托交往的事
me and Pimento as a couple?
我说不好
Oh, uh, I don't know.
你们总是让我觉得不舒服
You guys always made me a little uncomfortable.
经常踩过界
There weren't a lot of boundaries.
是因为我们那次在你车里车震吗
Is this about that time we smashed in your car?
有吗 哪辆车
You did? Which car?
每一辆都震过 还有一次在你♥爸♥的马自达里
All of them. And once in your dad's Miata.
第5季第3集
我想说的是 我和艾德里安分手后
My point is, when Adrian and I broke up,
总觉得有些不对劲
something felt off.
我想是因为我还没走出来
I think it's 'cause I wasn't out yet
所以跟谁交往都没法坦然做自己
so I couldn't really be myself with anyone.
但我也说不清 我一直以为
But I don't know, I always thought
我们最终会在一起
we would end up together.
现在他却要走了
And now he's going away and--
-聊这个太蠢了 -不蠢
- ugh, this is stupid. - It's not stupid.
你得告诉他你的心意
You gotta tell him how you feel.
他已经在机场了
He's already at the airport
而且他也没手♥机♥
and he doesn't own a phone.
-我肯定赶不上了 -当然能
- I'll never make it in time. - Yes, you will!
再一次惊喜揭晓
再一次惊喜揭晓
Another surprise reveal.
我们知道你在附近
I mean, we knew you were around.
我看着你走进来的
I watched you enter.
不 你俩明明都很震惊
Nope, you were both shocked.
走吧 我载你去机场
Come on, I'll give you a ride to the airport.
你真好 不过会堵车吧
I mean, that's nice but traffic.
傻罗莎
Oh, sweet Rosa.
堵什么车
There's no such thing as traffic
老娘开的可是装甲车
when you're driving in an armored truck.
好吧 那我们走
Okay, let's do this.
我已经拿上车钥匙了
I already have my keys.
又一次惊喜揭晓
Ooh, yet another surprise reveal.
又一次惊喜揭晓
哥们
Hey, bud.
你怎么知道我在哪里
How'd you know where I was?
因为你肯定得在这里
Because this is where you had to be
也因为这里是一切起源之地
because this is where it happened.
九年前
很抱歉周末还拉你来
Sorry to drag you in on the weekend.
没事的 我不介意
Oh, it's fine, I don't mind
和我的死党共度几小时
spending a few hours with my best friend.
我不该那么说的
I shouldn't have said that.
-为时过早了 -不
- It was too soon. - No.
查尔斯
Charles,
你也是我的死党
you're my best friend too.
二位
Hey, guys.
-我又找到了一条腿 -好恶心
- I found another leg! - Oh, how gross!
我都忘了那年我们为了耍帅而戴领巾
I forgot that we wore those fashion scarves
戴了足足一个月
for like a month that year.
-我依然觉得有成功增添帅度 -有个鬼
- I still think they worked. - No.
杰克 我真不敢相信你要走了
Oh, Jake, I can't believe you're leaving.
没有你 99分局就变味了
I mean, it's not the Nine-Nine without you.
我知道 但罗莎已经走了
I know, but Rosa's already gone
霍特和艾米也准备往前迈进
and Holt and Amy are moving on too.
所以你才要辞职吗
Is that why you're doing this?
为了融入那群人
To fit in with that crowd?
查尔斯 我就想多陪伴麦克
Charles, I just want to be there for Mac.
我懂 但整件事
I get that, but this whole thing
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表