剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
不 等等 凯文
Oh, no, wait, Kevin-- -
这里有工具吗 你有看见锯子吗
Are there tools in here? You see a saw anywhere?
我叫你离我远点的 查尔斯
I told you to stay away, Charles.
我不喜欢你的衰气
I'm not into your energy.
艾米
Amy!
你好啊 艾米
Hi! Hi, Amy!
你好
Hi.
我想跟你道谢
Look, I just wanted to say thank you
你帮我哄麦克入睡
for getting Mac to sleep.
我之前真的很固执
I was being really stubborn earlier,
我想说的是
and I guess what I'm trying to say
你能不能教我你的育儿"奶头"
is can I please have your nip tips?
你才不想学我的"奶头" 都老到松垮垮了
You don't want my nip tips, those crusty old things.
救命 我听不下去了
Oh, God, I can't be here for this.
我口干舌燥 糟透了
Oh, my mouth is so dry. It's all bad.
-什么糟透了 -我不能告诉你 艾米
- What's all bad? - I can't tell you, Amy.
你不能告诉我什么事
What can't you tell me?
我受不了了 我得走人
It's too real. I need to leave.
该死 我想找个能独处的地方
Damn it, I was looking for somewhere to be alone.
抱歉 我出来试试看有没有信♥号♥♥
Sorry, I came out here looking for a signal
想打给希契科克 但不走运
to call Hitchcock, but no luck.
我可以带着薯片走人的
I can take my chips and go.
等等 你有薯片
Wait, you have chips?
你可以留下来
You could stay.
我们一开始不太顺利 被蜜蜂蛰了
So we got off to a bad start there with the bees
凯文滚下了山
and Kevin rolling down the hill,
然后又被第二群蜜蜂袭击
and then, of course, the second swarm of bees,
不过我们现在没事了 对吧
but we're good now, right?
你们能听见我我说话吗
Can you guys hear me?
你们不知为何一直拉开跟我的距离
You keep moving away from me for some reason.
真希望现在有只蜜蜂来蛰我两只耳朵
Ugh, I wish a bee would sting me in both ears right now
这样耳朵也就肿到听不见了
so they'd seal shut as well.
你说什么 我没听见
What was that? I couldn't hear you!
我猜你是说继续前进吧
I'll just assume you said, "Keep going."
总之 我想着
Anyways, yeah, I just figured
如果能让你们待在一起
if I could get you guys together,
我就能制♥造♥魔法时刻
I could create a magical moment.
不过当然我们现在都知道了世界上没有魔法
But of course, we now know that magic doesn't exist.
是一只秧鸡
It's a corn crake.
真难以置信
Oh, no, I can't believe it.
好不容易见到秧鸡 结果我眼睛却肿了看不见
I finally spot a corn crake, and my eyes are swollen shut.
没关系 凯文 我描述给你听
It's okay, Kevin. I'll describe it to you.
你有没有见过鸭子呀
Okay, have you ever seen a duck?
-帕拉塔 我来吧 -好
- Peralta, I got this. - Oh, okay.
它喙的颜色是潘通4685C
The beak color is Pantone 4685C.
翅膀颜色是潘通2322C 上面点缀着4515C
The wing is Pantone 2322C spotted with 4515C.
尾巴是潘通2322C色 带有419C色条纹
The tail is Pantone 7525C with bands of 419C.
我的天
Oh, my, my.
凯文 它的喉部
Oh, Kevin, the throat...
是潘通7528C色
Pantone 7528C.
雷蒙德
Oh, Raymond.
这些潘通色好色气呀
Those are some hot Pantones.
候选者有烧烤味
Okay, Barbecue.
甜毛伊洋葱味
Sweet Maui Onion,
还有意想不到的黑♥马♥ 原味
and the surprising underdog, Original.
我准备好选出薯王了
I think I'm ready to crown a Chipeon.
薯王 真不错
Chipeon? That's good.
我想出这头衔就是因为我嘴瓢说错了
Yeah, I came up with it because I misspoke.
我能加入吗
Can I join you?
麦克从来没睡那么久过
Mac's never been asleep this long,
我不知道该做什么好
and I don't know what to do with myself.
查尔斯把你小孩锁在房♥间里了
Charles locked your kid in the room.
-什么 -是你逼我说出来的
- What? - You made me say it.
我不说的话 你就会待在这
If I didn't, you would've stayed here and ruined this
毁了我跟斯卡利还有他薯片共度的美好时光
good thing I got going with Scully and his chips.
等等 麦克被锁在房♥间里了
Wait, Mac is locked in a room?
天啊
Oh, my...
-查尔斯 -艾米
- Charles! - Amy!
我就是在做点木工活儿
I was just doing a little handiwork,
修补一下老房♥子
you know, fixing up the old house.
我知道你把我儿子锁在里面了
I know you locked my son in there.
对不起 我什么办法都试遍了
I'm sorry. I tried everything.
也许他在那房♥间里长大会很高兴呢
Maybe he'll be happy growing up in that room.
闭嘴吧 查尔斯
Oh, shut up, Charles!
我救他出来 让开
I'll get him out. Move.
你听我说 这不可能做到
I'm telling you, it's impossible.
对他妈妈来说没有不可能
Not for his mother.
很抱歉我去了那么久
Sorry that took me so long.
我半路上抽筋了 还爬了一小段
I cramped up halfway and then crawled for a little while.
也许我该考虑减肥了
Maybe I should think about slimming down.
其实你没赶回来是好事
No, it's actually good you didn't make it back.
谢谢你这么说
Oh, thank you for saying that.
听着 我没法改变我的身体 它定义了我
Look, I can't change my body, it defines me.
不是 我们真的见到了一只秧鸡
No, no, no, we really saw a corn crake.
霍特给凯文描述它的外形
Holt had to describe it to Kevin,
现在他牵着他的手 领他走出树林
and now he's leading him, by the hand, out of the woods.
《天生一对》成功了 我等不及告诉大家了
The Parent Trap worked! I can't wait to tell the squad.
等等 我先把肾上腺素笔给凯文
Wait, wait, let me give Kevin the EpiPen,
然后我们再一起告诉他们
and then we can tell them together.
等等 先减速一下 索尼克
Okay, whoa, whoa. Pump the brakes there, Sonic.
-什么 -刺猬[抱墙]索尼克
- What? - Sonic the Hedgehog.
我在悬崖边生死之间 你在后方抱墙看戏
You've been hogging that hedge while I was out on a ledge.
你没经历到所有人都唱衰
No, you didn't have to deal with anyone
说这是馊主意
saying it was a bad idea,
所以你也没资格挨夸
so you don't get the credit either.
这功劳全归我 蛋头博士
This was 100% all me, Dr. Robotnik.
-谁 -索尼克的死对头啊
- Who? - Sonic's archnemesis!
你人生是不是没打过电动也没看过电影 泰瑞
You never played a video game or watched a movie, Terry?
找点生活乐趣行吗
Get a life, dude!
他们之间非常甜蜜
They were being so sweet with each other
紧紧牵着手 那画面太美了
and holding hands, it was amazing.
他们绝对重燃爱火了
They're totally back in love.
帕拉塔 我要问你件事
Peralta, I need to ask you something.
我猜你想问 我愿不愿意
Let me guess. Will I be the best man
在临时决定的婚誓重宣典礼上担任伴郎
at a last-minute vow renewal ceremony that will serve
给这魔法般的周末划上完美的情感句号♥
as an emotional capper to this magical weekend?
不 我是想叫你移车
No, I need you to move your car.
凯文决定现在就走
Kevin has decided to leave immediately.
凯文·柯兹纳要离开湖边小屋了
Kevin Cozner leaving the Lake House.
这全都是杰克的错
This was 100% all Jake.
泰瑞你个小人
Oh, Terry.
艾米 你能递一下迷你蟹肉饼吗
Amy, will you please pass the mini crab cakes?
你确定你可以应付
Are you sure you can be trusted
如此娇小又精美的东西吗
with something so small and delicate?
我可以看出来你很生气 但你要知道
I can tell you're upset, but you should know
我小时候被锁在一个房♥间里16天
that I was locked in a room for 16 days as a child,
长大了也好好的
and I turned out just fine.
不 一点都不好 你是个怪胎
No, you didn't. You're a freak!
好吧 我还是当个旁观者吧
Okay, I'm staying out of this one.
真令人震惊
Shocking--
我都不知道你竟然能忍♥得住当个旁观者呢
I didn't realize you were capable of staying out of anything.
我们有事要宣布
We have an announcement.
我们要在此为本年度的
We're here to crown the winner of this year's
薯片锦标赛的冠军加冕 罗莎
Great Tournament of Chips. Rosa?
薯片冠军是 烟熏培根鸡肉味薯片
The Chipeon is... Smoky Bacon Chicken.
-她嗨得神志不清了 -是啊
- She's so high. - Yeah.
但听上去很棒啊
Sounds pretty good, though.
在座的都是垃圾 斯卡利和我先告辞了
Ugh, you guys are duds. Scully and I are gonna bounce.
长官 那是个滴杯
Oh, sir, that's a dribble cup.
你滴在自己身上了
You're dripping on yourself.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表