剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You're gonna regret the day you fired me.
明明是你自己要离职的
You left of your own volition!
我们每个人都跟你度过了有意义的时光
We each spent meaningful time with you!
第6季第4集
我们当时非常支持你的决定
We were incredibly supportive!
谢谢您考虑选我
Thank you for considering me.
重申一次 我很抱歉刚刚的电♥话♥
Again, I'm sorry about that interruption.
-我知道大窃案听上去很扯 -没有没有
- I know the heist seems crazy. - No, no, no.
做这种困难的工作 给别人一个
In a difficult job, it's vital to give people
释放压力的机会是很重要的
a chance to blow off some steam.
-那是优秀领导的表现 -哇哦
- That's just good leadership. - Wow!
我还以为你会生气呢
I was sure you'd be angry.
我还以为这场面试要完了
I figured this interview was over.
什么
What?
椅子上还有价钱吊牌
There's a price tag on this chair.
好吧 我肯定是忘了拿掉
Oh, well, I must have forgotten to take it off.
是新买♥♥的
It's a recent purchase.
你应该明白 杰弗兹 我希望你留下来
You should know, Jeffords, I want to keep you here.
你希望我"留下来"吗
You want to keep me here?
是的 留在纽约警局
Yes, at the NYPD.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这台灯里根本没灯泡
There's no light bulb in this lamp.
电脑线都没接上
This computer isn't even plugged in.
也没有光线
And there is no light
从窗户里照出来
coming from this window.
我♥操♥
Son of a bitch!
这是个假的办公室
This is a fake office.
这完全是大窃案中的一环
It's all part of the heist!
杰克 我们现在该怎么做
Oh, Jake, what do we do now?
很明显 我们的计划要改变一下
Obviously, our plans have changed a little,
但是完美告别还是在计划中
but the perfect goodbye is still in our sights.
我们的目标是一样的
Our objective is the same.
赶在霍特之前从吉娜手里拿到金罐
Get that tube from Gina before Holt does.
我们要怎么闯入一辆装甲车
How do we break into an armored truck?
-你们俩在做什么 -抱歉
- What are you two doing? - Oh, sorry,
麦克的日间托儿结束了 我让保姆把他带过来
Mac's done with daycare so we had the babysitter
我们好稍微跟他碰个面
bring him by so we could say hi.
毕竟今天回去肯定很晚了 所以...
'Cause we're gonna be home late tonight, so--
只是想平衡一下大窃案和私生活
Yeah, just trying to strike that heist-life balance.
你说对吧 小麦克大宝贝
Isn't that right, little Mac-a-docious?
-你说是不是 麦克北鼻 -是的
- Isn't that right, Mac-a-roonie? - Yeah.
-恶心 -没错
- Ugh. - Yeah!
你结束之后 过来找我
Well, when you're done, come find me.
-我们得商量一下计划 -明白
- We gotta talk strategy. - Got it.
我不敢相信她上钩了
I can't believe she fell for it.
我不太明白
So, I don't understand,
你们花钱雇我照顾一个假婴儿吗
you guys are paying me to babysit a fake baby?
是啊 只希望别人相信是真的
Yeah, we're just hoping people think it's real.
酷
Oh, cool.
-你觉得起作用了吗 -并没有
- You think it's working? - I do not.
这辆卡车就是一座有轮子的堡垒
Okay, so this truck is a fortress on wheels
没有周密的计划我们肯定进不去的
and we are not getting in there without an intricate plan.
我就打算等车经过的时候跳上去
I was just gonna jump on it as it drives by.
-也可以 -妥
- Yeah, okay. - Dope.
-她过来了 -收到
- Here she comes. - Copy.
太疯狂了吧
That was crazy!
那你打算怎么进去
Now how are you gonna get in?
出自第1季第14集罗莎之口
对哦 每个女人都应该拥有一把斧头
Right, every woman should own an axe.
发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
一小时前
计划是这样的
So, here's the plan.
我吸在卡车底盘上
I latch on to the bottom of the truck
在移♥动♥的时候把紧急逃生舱门打开
and unbolt the emergency exit hatch while it's still moving.
但那根本不可能
Oh, but that's impossible.
-除非你终于决定那么做了吗 -是的
- Unless you finally did it? - I did.
我给我们买♥♥了一套磁力套装 快看
I bought us magnet suits! Check it out.
不是吧
No!
太棒了
So sweet.
我从乌克兰手工艺品网买♥♥的
I got it off Ukrainian Etsy.
他们卖♥♥艺术品 手工艺品和战术装备
They sell arts and crafts and tactical gear.
是个很诡异的网站
It's a weird site.
我们粘在卡车底盘上
So we stick to the bottom of the truck.
太聪明了 但我们怎么吸上去
It's brilliant. But how do we get on?
通过分局外的一个窨井盖
Through a manhole outside the precinct.
我们只要想办法让吉娜停在井盖上
We just have to get Gina to stop right on top of it.
她或许会因为行人而停下
She might stop for a pedestrian.
只要我们想出有谁愿意
If we could figure out someone who is willing
在行驶的运钞车面前走过
to step in front of a moving truck.
幸运的是 我们认识一个愿意为钱献身的人
Lucky for us, we know someone will do anything for money.
朋友们好
Hey, guys.
从第4季大窃案起 每年都有来
比尔 今年过得很艰难吗
Hey, Bill. Rough year?
是的 疫情让我的行业很难做
Yeah, the pandemic was really hard on my industry.
你指的是...
Which is?
-老人院仙人跳 -我的天
- Nursing home seductions. - Oh, my God.
就像每年大窃案我都会说的 够了 比尔
Well, like I say every heist: that's enough, Bill.
我靠 吉娜
Damn it, Gina.
她开走了 你还好吗
She drove off. Are you okay?
很好 我正准备拧开螺栓
I'm good, I just gotta start getting these bolts off.
傻♥逼♥罗莎
Stupid Rosa.
以为自己可以跳上我的车
Thinks she can jump on my truck
像《特工绍特》里的绍特一样
like Salt from the movie "Salt."
2010年安吉丽娜·朱莉主演的电影
什么鬼
What the hell?
停下了 为什么停车了
We're stopping. Why are we stopping?
47分钟前
是时候讨论战术了
Time to talk strategy.
说老实话 我们都不是年轻人了
Let's be honest, we're not young men.
那是你自己吧
Speak for yourself.
我医生说我在垂暮之年
My doctor said I'm in my twilight years.
意思是你快死了
That means you're close to death.
但是名字很好听啊
But it has such a pretty name.
我们不会强行闯进装甲车
We're not gonna force our way into an armored vehicle.
我们得智取
We'll need to use our brains.
最后吉娜会乖乖把卡车钥匙交给我的
In the end, Gina will just hand me the keys to that truck.
是你
You.
你的社交软件出现异常了吗
Unusual activity on your socials?
你黑了我账号♥
You hacked me.
我把你所有社交媒体账号♥交给希契科克和斯卡利
I gave control of your entire social media portfolio
操控了
to Hitchcock and Scully.
你叫他们让我难堪吗
And you told them to embarrass me?
更惨 我叫他们放开做自己
Worse, I told them to just be themselves.
老天 我同意了为澳拜客牛排店
My God, I've agreed to host an Instagram Live
主持直播活动
for Outback Steakhouse.
他们在分局里 你想阻止他们就去
They're inside the precinct, if you want to go stop them.
你真没人性
You're a monster.
你好啊 小雷雷
Hey there, Ray-Ray.
衣服不错啊 帕拉塔
Nice outfit, Peralta.
非常有"吸引力" 这是双关梗
It's very attractive. I'm making a pun.
我知道那是磁力服
I know that's a magnet suit
-因为是我卖♥♥给你的 -你就是卡济米尔
- because I sold it to you. - You're Kazimir?
正是在下
你倒霉了
And unfortunately for you,
我手中的遥控可以激活你的背心
I have a remote that can active your vest
不让你控制磁力服
and prevent you from controlling it.
不要啊
No, no, no!
谢啦 大傻子
你乖乖待[粘]在这里
You stick around, okay?
"粘在这里"也是磁力双关梗
"Stick around" was another magnet pun.
行了 我有听懂
Yeah, I get it was a pun!
-杰克 你在这啊 -不 别进来
- Jake, there you are. - No, no, don't come in here!
磁力服确实有一两个缺点
Yeah, the magnet suits have a couple of drawbacks.
-可是看起来好酷 -酷到爆
- They look cool, though. - They look so cool!
买♥♥下它还是值得的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表