剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
就等你了
just waiting for you.
但接下来一小时我要照看麦克
But I have Mac for the next hour.
我没法进行盘问
I can't run an interrogation.
除非
Unless...
你的指纹怎么会出现在
How did your prints end up on a wrench
本警局收到的扳手上
that was sent to this police station?
那扳手两周前就不见了
That wrench went missing two weeks ago.
我以为被人从我卡车后面偷走了
I thought someone took it out of the back of my truck.
当然了 这说辞...
Of course, that sounds...
合情合理 埃里克
Totally reasonable, Eric.
或者我该喊你的真名
Or should I call you by your real name?
约翰尼·弗兰则亚
Johnny Franzia.
我不知道这是谁
I don't know who that is.
我闻到了阴谋[臭]的味道
Uh-oh. Something stinks.
真是臭不可闻啊
Something stinks real bad.
-你拉粑粑了吗 -没有啊
- Did you poop? - No.
还真是 你拉粑粑了
You did. You pooped.
老天 拉得到处都是
Oh, God, it's everywhere.
你吃了什么啊
What did you eat, buddy?
今天吗 我吃了燕麦粥
Today? I had some oatmeal.
我打算这么做
Here's what's gonna happen.
让你躺下 脱掉你的裤子
I'm gonna lie you down, I'm gonna take your pants off,
然后擦干净你的小屁屁
and I'm gonna wipe your little tushy.
什么情况
What is going on?
其实我也有相同的疑问
I actually have the same question.
稍等片刻 杰克
Hold on one second. Jake?
我为什么要给凯文发艳照
Why did I send Kevin an obscene picture?
淡定 这没什么大不了
Relax. It's not a big deal.
你只是想撩他
You were just flirting.
不 如果我要撩他 我会发
No, if I were flirting, I would have sent him
法国雅各宾派的人他们受教育程度
a scatter plot of educational attainment
对比热量摄取的散布图
versus caloric intake in Jacobin France.
现在这么做就像是给他发区区柱状图
This is as if I've sent him a bar graph.
柱状图不好吗
Are bar graphs bad?
它会把充分的数据组缩成一个无聊的点
It reduces robust data sets to a single point.
清他妈醒一点好吗
Get your head out of your ass!
抱歉 我就是慌了
I'm sorry--I'm just panicking,
一想到凯文看到时不知会做些什么
thinking about what Kevin will do when he sees it.
等等 你觉得他还没看到
Wait, you don't think he's seen it yet?
没有 凯文固定每天
No, Kevin only checks his email
下午4点整查看邮件
once a day at exactly 4:00 p.M.
-你不是发的短♥信♥ -我们又不是幼稚高中生
- You didn't text it to him? - We're not teens.
那就从他电脑里删掉
Let's delete it off his computer, then.
这行得通
Yes, that could work.
凯文下午2点要远程办公
Kevin has virtual office hours at 2:00 p.M.
同时切达要上法语课
At the same time, Cheddar will be taking a French lesson
它家教是阿诺德老师[法语]
with his tutor, Monsieur Arnaud.
我们只有一小时时间
We only have one hour exactement.
-这是凯文的手提电脑 -很好
- Here is Kevin's laptop. - Great.
"亲爱的凯文 附件是我的屌♥照 请查收
"Dear Kevin, attached please find a picture of my penis.
雷蒙德·霍特敬上" 删了
Sincerely, Raymond Holt." Deleted.
切达 别叫 别啊[法语]
Cheddar! Non, s'il vous plait, non.
法语课一定是提前结束了
French class must have ended early.
闭嘴
Shut up.
喂 是不是有人在楼上
Hello? Is someone upstairs?
♪ 你好查尔斯 告诉我 ♪
♪ Hello, Charles, fill me in ♪
♪ 案子有突破了吗 ♪
♪ Any breaks in the case? ♪
用摇篮曲唱出要说的话
If you sing everything as a lullaby,
麦克就不会醒
Mac won't wake up.
♪ 我知道 ♪
♪ I understand ♪
♪ 杂务工有不在场证明 ♪
♪ The handyman has an alibi ♪
♪ 但我发现了别的线索 ♪
♪ But I found something else ♪
-你唱得很动听 -谢谢
- You sound great. - Thank you.
♪ 实验室人员分♥析♥了弗兰则亚的电♥话♥ ♪
♪ The lab techs analyzed Franzia's phone call ♪
♪ 背景里还有 ♪
♪ There were two other voices ♪
♪ 另外两个人的声音 ♪
♪ In the background ♪
谁是乖宝宝 谁想再吃一口呀
Oh, who's a good boy? Who wants another bite?
等等 这是斯卡利喂麦克的声音吗
Wait. Is that Scully feeding Mac?
弗兰则亚当时在大楼里吗
Was Franzia inside the building?
不 他声音是从背景的扬声器里传出来的
No, his voice is playing over a speaker in the background.
弗兰则亚一定在分局装了窃听器
Franzia must've bugged the precinct,
我们打给他时他正在偷听
and he was listening to it when we called him.
♪ 但他为什么要 ♪
♪ But why would he ♪
♪ 把窃听器装在斯卡利午睡的房♥间 ♪
♪ Bug Scully's nap closet? ♪
♪ 因为他不是装在房♥间里 ♪
♪ 'Cause he didn't bug the closet ♪
♪ 而是装在带进房♥间的东西上 ♪
♪ He bugged something brought inside ♪
♪ 天啊 弗兰则亚 ♪
♪ Oh, my God, Franzia ♪
♪ 就是那个古怪的保姆 ♪
♪ Was the weird babysitter ♪
♪ 他把窃听器交给了你 ♪
♪ He gave the bug right to you ♪
♪ 这个贱♥人♥ ♪
♪ Son of a bitch ♪
艾米 我们得谈谈
Amy, we got to talk.
我刚接到纽约市警总局的电♥话♥
I just got a call from One Police Plaza.
他们说整个早上都打不通你电♥话♥
They said they were trying to reach you all morning.
麦克摔坏了我的手♥机♥ 他们有什么事
Mac broke my phone. What do they want?
他们把你的报告提前了
They moved your presentation up.
你20分钟后就要上场
You're on in 20 minutes!
-20分钟 -艾米
- 20 minutes? - Amy!
我们知道弗兰则亚是谁了 我们要去逮捕他
We know where Franzia is. We're gonna go arrest him.
麦克就交给你了
I need you to take Mac.
不 你得照看麦克 我现在就要出发了
No, you need to take Mac! I have to go right now.
我也是 那怎么办
So do I! What do we do?
我们可以打给你很喜欢的
I guess we could call that creepy babysitter
-那个古怪保姆 -那保姆就是弗兰则亚
- you liked so much. - The babysitter is Franzia!
那不是更好 一石二鸟
Even better! Two birds with one stone!
把他引到你手上
We bring him to you!
我们怎么能把孩子交给连环杀手
We're not giving our baby to a serial killer!
-成熟点行吗 -太离谱了
- Oh, grow up! - Come on!
艾米 如果我们错过报告
Amy, if we miss this presentation,
试点计划就没戏了
that's the end of the pilot program!
杰克 特警组正赶来 我们得立刻去弗兰则亚家
Jake, SWAT is on their way. We have to go to Franzia's now.
这是我们改革警务体制的最佳机会
This is our best chance at police reform!
-弗兰则亚啊 警督 -改革啊 博伊尔
- Franzia, Lieutenant, Franzia! - Reform, Boyle, Reform!
够了 别争了
Okay, enough!
查尔斯说得对 杰克等这一刻等了好几年
Charles is right. Jake has waited years for this.
不 没有我他也能抓到人
No, he can make the arrest without me.
但没有你的话 报告肯定是不成的
Without you, there is no presentation.
我来带麦克
I'll take Mac.
-你确定吗 -绝对确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, absolutely.
好了 快走吧 都赶紧离开
All right, now go. Everyone, get out of here.
快点
Come on.
-我爱你 -爱你
- I love you. - Love you.
纽约警局总部
糟了 奥斯汀在这里
Oh, crap, there's Austin.
天啊 他果然是个"废帅"
Oh, damn, he is a "Hud."
好了 淡定
Okay, okay. Let's just be cool.
-好的 -给 拿着我的眼镜
- Yeah. - Here, hold my glasses.
你好啊 奥斯汀 好久不...见
Hey, Austin, long time no-mm, see.
桑迪亚哥 你没事吧
Santiago, are you okay?
当然 好极了
Yeah, great.
你看上去很帅啊
You look good.
谢谢 我知道 你这个发型 很大胆啊
Thanks, I know, and you have a very brave hairstyle?
谢谢
Thank you.
桑迪亚哥警长 你可以进来了
Sergeant Santiago, we're ready for you.
我这形象跟疯子一样 我该怎么办
I look insane. What am I gonna do?
好吧 花瓶这招肯定是不行了
Okay, style over substance is clearly out,
但如果要论谁的瓶子里最有料
but if anyone can substance the crap out of this,
那只能是艾米·桑迪亚哥这瓶了
it's Amy Santiago.
你说得对 我可以做到的 最有料的花瓶
You're right, I can do this. Substance over style.
振作点 艾米
Come on, Amy.
有人吗
Hello?
雷蒙德 你在这里干什么
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表