剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Damn it! How did you get out?
是梅力普诺斯
Mlepnos.
艾米打算给你举办完美告别仪式
Amy's throwing you the perfect goodbye.
她打算我个屁♥股♥沟呢
Over my dead butt crack, she is.
但还是谢谢你 你真是有心了
Although, thank you, that was a very nice thought.
快点出发
Now drive!
走走走
Go, go, go!
他们要去找金罐 跟着他们
They're going for the tube. Follow them.
你来干嘛 斯考利
What are you doing, Scully?
每个人都离开分局了
Everybody left the precinct
我自己一个人在那里很害怕
and I was scared to be alone.
不是吧
Come on!
靠边停车 我们到了
Pull over, we're here!
根据定位 就在这附近
Okay, according to the tracker it's close.
我们一致同意应该拿上金罐
Let's just agree that we're gonna pick it up
然后往布鲁克林大桥出发
and head to the Brooklyn Bridge.
是 我同意 你去死吧
Yeah, I agree. That you can suck it!
我们的终点在老肖酒吧
We will end up at Shaw's,
那才是最有意义的终点
which is actually a meaningful final location.
我们太迟了吗 你们拿到金罐了吗
Are we too late? Did you get the tube?
没有 还在大楼里的某个地方
No, it's somewhere in this building.
布鲁克林仓库租赁
Brooklyn Storage Solutions.
-等一下 -我认识这个地方
- Wait a second. - I know this place.
是的 就在这里我们跟霍特警监
Yes, this is where we worked
合作破了第一个案子
our first case with Captain Holt.
第1季第1集
没错 是个很有意义的地点
That's right, it's a meaningful location.
今夜就是我的胜利时刻
Tonight is my victory lap.
我计划了完美的告别
I planned the perfect goodbye.
你绝对是在耍我
You have gotta be kidding me.
整个大窃案都是我用来
You see, the whole heist was a ruse
隐瞒完美告别的幌子
for the perfect goodbye I planned.
也没那么完美吧
I mean, it wasn't that perfect.
一个真正的完美告别应该是
A real perfect goodbye would've had--
给每个人准备留念礼物吗
Sentimental gifts for everyone?
妈的 快点说你是怎么做到的
Damn it! Just tell us how you did it.
一切都寄托在杰弗兹身上
Everything hinged on Jeffords.
我需要他退出大窃案
I needed him to drop out of the heist
然后他就会知道每个人的秘密
so he'd have access to everyone's secrets,
也是我给他下套假面试的原因
which is why I set up a fake interview for him.
你跟威廉姆斯是一伙的吗
You were working with Williams?
但他把我们锁在办公室里了
But he locked us in his office.
对我获取你的信任至关重要
Which was critical to me gaining your trust
这样你才会告诉我金罐藏在哪里
so you'd tell me where the tube was hidden.
-泰瑞已经晕了 -有了那么多信息
- Terry's reeling. - Armed with that information,
我发消息给凯文让他取回金罐
I texted Kevin who retrieved the tube
交给一个引诱你们来这里的人
and handed it off to a person who lured you all here
那个人其实是只狗
and that person was a dog
那只狗就是切达
and that dog was Cheddar.
等一下 那通篇讲我将会是
Hold up. That big speech about
一个多好的警监的演说
how I'd make a great captain,
全是假的吗
that was all a lie?
不不 每个字我都是真心的
No, no, I meant every word of it.
事实上 这就是两周前我一字不差
In fact, it's exactly what I said
说给真的威廉姆斯的话
to the real Williams two weeks ago.
这也是其中一个让他任命你为...
It's part of the reason he decided to make you...
99分局的新警监的理由
the new captain of the Nine-Nine.
等等 什么 这是不是也是假的
Wait, what? Is this fake too?
你们别瞎**讲了 告诉我实话
Y'all need to cut the shit and be honest with me.
这可涉及到我的人生
This is my life we're talking about.
你想知道这是不是真的吗
You want to know if it's real?
打开你的礼物看一下
Open your gift and find out.
-一袋鱼吗 -什么 不是吧
- A bag of fish? - What? No.
应该是警监的徽章
It's supposed to be your captain's bars.
鱼是我送给斯考利的礼物
The fish are my present to Scully.
是那种会吃你脚上死皮的鱼
They're the kind that eat the dead skin off your feet.
今晚对他们来说绝对是饕餮盛宴
Ooh, they're gonna have a feast tonight.
但是等等 如果那个不是泰瑞的徽章
But wait, if that's not Terry's bars,
真正的金罐里是什么
what's in the real tube?
-无线耳机吗 -那个是苹果无线耳机
- Wireless headphones? - They're AirPods.
-是我给各位的礼物 -什么
- They're my gift for everyone. - What?
但你让我不要送苹果耳机给大家
But you told me not to get people AirPods!
你说大家都已经有耳机了
You said everyone already has headphones!
对啊 这样你就不会买♥♥了
Yeah, so you wouldn't buy them
-然后我来赢得大家的赞美 -哇哦
- and I would get all the glory. - Wow.
-绝妙的礼物 艾米 -不是吧你
- Great gift, Amy. - Come on!
如果我也没拿到冠军金罐 那谁拿到了
But if I don't have the winning tube, who does?
是我
I do.
又又一个惊喜再次揭晓
又又一个惊喜再次揭晓
Yet another surprise reveal again.
我的计划很简单
So, my plan was simple.
胜利的最好的方式就是按兵不动
The best way to win is to sit back,
观察其他人 挑选好时机
watch everyone else, and then choose your moment.
但是要想成功
But to do that,
我需要让大家都觉得我已经走了
I needed people to think I was gone.
她从我这里学到的技巧
It's a trick she learned from me.
吉娜在那一届夺得胜利 也是在那一届为获胜而失去门牙
就在第四届大窃案的时候
During the fourth heist,
那次也是普遍认为最好的一届
universally considered the best heist.
你们都迫切地希望
You were so eager to think
我放下一切去追艾德里安
I'd drop everything and chase after Adrian.
那你不想和皮门托在一起吗
So you don't want to end up with Pimento?
不想 但你们都相信了
No, but you believed it
因为你们觉得对一个人来说
because you all think for someone to be happy,
故事的结局一定是结婚生子才美好
their story has to end with marriage and kids.
我相信是因为你跟我这么说 而我信任你
I mean, I believed it because you told me and I trust you.
随你说 你个繁殖癌
Whatever, breeder.
话说回来 由于没人在盯着我
Anyway, with nobody watching me,
我就能去查出霍特的计谋
I was able to figure out what Holt was up to
我让另一个搭档拦截了切达
and then I had my other partner intercept Cheddar.
-那又是谁 -是我 比尔
- Who was that? - It's me, Bill.
京洗揭晓
Thurprithe reveal.
那么 给我加冕吧
So, let's crown me.
99分局的王中之王
The Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine.
罗塞塔语言学习网站的半年订阅卡
A six-month subscription to the Rosetta Stone?
那是我送给杰克的礼物
That's my present for Peralta.
你给我的礼物居然是让我去读书
Your present to me is school?
我很高兴你要走了
I'm glad you're leaving.
好了 到底谁拿了真正的金罐
All right, who has the real tube?
是我
I do.
你在搞什么 比尔
What are you doing, Bill?
我很抱歉 停办大窃案是你们的错
I'm sorry, but this is your fault for ending the heists.
这是我唯一的收入来源
They're my only source of income.
你们还是我最好的朋友 拜拜
You're still my best friends. Goodbye!
-比尔 -他走了 我们被困住了
- Bill! - He's gone, we're trapped!
抱歉 打扰一下
Pardon me, excuse me.
你是说我们被困住了吗
Did you just say we're trapped?
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
你居然不认识卡洛琳·圣雅克·雷纳德吗
You don't recognize Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard?
柏林爱乐乐团的联合首席大提琴演奏家
The associate principal cellist for the Berlin Philharmonic?
她是我请来的惊喜明星
She's my surprise celebrity.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你毁了我跟99分局的重大告别
You ruined my big goodbye to the Nine-Nine
就为了听什么怪咖演奏巨型小提琴吗
so we can listen to some nerd play a giant violin?
-要开始吗 -不要
- Shall I begin? - No.
等一下等一下
Wait, wait, wait,
你刚刚是说你跟99分局的告别吗
did you say your goodbye to the Nine-Nine?
你要去哪里
Where you going?
好吧
Uh, well,
我本来还希望这会是更
I was hoping that this would be
戏剧化的场面 伴随着烟花 但是...
a more dramatic moment accompanied by fireworks but...
-我要离开分局了 -你要走吗
- I'm leaving the NYPD. - You are?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表