剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
This is my big fear about having a child,
和我的老板之间失去火花
losing my spark with my boss.
艾米 他是你的警监
Amy, he's your captain.
你表现得好像你们是爱人一样
You act like it's some romantic relationship.
你知道吗 泰瑞 你说得对
You know what, Terry? You're right.
这就像爱情一样
It is like a romantic relationship.
你觉得我说的是这个意思吗
That's what you got from what I said?
你和莎伦出现感情问题时
Do you still have that relationship book
买♥♥了本关于两性关系的书 现在还在吗
from when you and Sharon were having issues?
那本书是讲性生活的 而且那是斯卡利的书
That book was about sex. And it's actually Scully's.
但我猜斯卡利在为自己买♥♥性♥爱♥方面的书时
But I bet Scully also ordered some relationship books
也会买♥♥一些写两性关系的书
when Scully got himself that sex book for Scully.
你就承认性♥爱♥书是你自己买♥♥的吧
Just own the sex book thing.
-你到底想不想要我帮忙 -好吧
- You want my help or not? - Fine.
能请你借我那本一看就不是你的
Can you please get Scully's relationship book
是斯卡利的两性关系书吗
that is obviously not yours?
找我帮忙有点奇怪 不过好吧
Weird that you're asking me to do it, but okay.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
我的委托人在会议室里
Hey, my client's in the conference room,
但在进去前我想说
but before we go in there,
让她同意和警♥察♥谈话很不容易
it wasn't easy getting her to agree to talk with a cop,
所以别表现得太像警♥察♥ 正常一点
so don't be too cop-ish. Just be normal.
明白 要正常不要太像警♥察♥
Got it, normal, not too cop-ish.
没问题
Won't be a problem.
你好啊
Helloooo!
果然 找你们行不通
Yeah, this is not gonna work.
对不起 你说了太多要注意的点
Sorry, you just gave me too many notes.
影响到我了 拜托让我重来
I got in my head. Let me start over, please.
弗尔顿太太 你好 我是帕拉塔警探
Ms. Fulton, hello. I'm Detective Peralta.
我知道和警♥察♥谈话你很紧张
I know you're nervous about talking to a cop,
我完全明白 但请放心
which I totally get, but rest assured,
我是好警♥察♥
I'm one of the good ones.
我知道这话听着有点奇怪
And I know how that sounds,
但我不是那种
but I'm not one of the bad ones
明明是坏人却说自己是好人的人
who says they're one of the good ones.
我是那种
I'm actually one of the good ones
言行合一的真好人
who says they're one of the good ones.
我知道这话听着有点奇怪
And I know how that sounds--
-不打断他 他就会一直说下去吗 -是的
- Does he just keep going until someone stops him? - Yes.
-能从头讲一下事情的经过吗 -当然
- Would you mind telling us what happened from the beginning? - Sure.
我从药店往家走时
I was walking home from the pharmacy
被两个身穿制♥服♥的警♥察♥拦住了
when two uniformed cops stopped me
他们问我包里有什么
and asked me what was in my bag.
我说没什么 就是一些私人物品
I said nothing, just some personal items.
但他们还继续纠缠我 还说
But then they kept bothering me, saying,
如果没什么的话
well, if it's nothing,
就不怕给他们看看
I should have no problem with showing them.
但我的想法是
But in my mind I'm like,
我为什么要给他们看我的新浴球呢
why do I need to show them my new loofah?
不需要 那是你的浴球
You don't. It's your loofah.
谢谢你 迪亚兹小姐 的确是我的浴球
Thank you, Ms. Diaz. It is my loofah.
总之 我说我想回家
Anyways, I said I wanted to go home,
所以我就要离开 他们一把抓住我
so I tried to walk past them, and they grabbed me.
突然 我被推倒在地
Suddenly, I'm thrown on the ground
然后他们冲我喊 别反抗
and they're yelling at me to stop resisting,
我根本没反抗
which I wasn't.
我只是被吓到了
I was just scared.
然后他们把我按在警车上
Then they threw me up against the squad car,
说要以袭♥警♥的罪名逮捕我
saying they was arresting me for assaulting them.
我才是那个被打肿眼睛
I'm the one who got the black eye
全身淤伤的人
and bruises all over my body,
怎么就变成我袭击他们了
but somehow I assaulted them?
你记得当时是几点吗
Do you remember what time of day it was?
5点45 6点左右
5:45, 6 o'clock.
所以正好是轮值结束的时间
So right at the end of a shift.
什么意思
Which means?
有的警♥察♥喜欢在轮值结束时抓人
Some officers like to make arrests at the end of their shift
这样他们就能接着工作赚加班费了
so they can work later and get extra overtime.
-这也太差劲了 -是的
- That is so wrong. - It is.
但我向你保证 我们会还你一个公道的
But I promise you, we are gonna get you justice.
是哦 看你表现吧
Yeah, we'll see.
你找到那本书了吗
Hey, did you find the book?
是斯卡利的书
Scully's book.
某人有些不开心啊
Wow. Someone's in a mood.
我去理发店想简单修个面
I went to my barbershop to get a quick cleanup,
看见博伊尔也在那
and Boyle was there.
没错 我去剪了个低下降渐层 修了发际线
Yeah, got a low-drop fade with a crisp lining.
我全力支持黑人企业
I'm all about supporting Black businesses.
很好
Right.
你生气了吗 警督
Oh, are you upset about something, Lieutenant?
这家理发店是我的心灵港湾
It's just that the barbershop is my therapy.
是我清空杂念的地方
It's where I go to clear my mind.
有你在我很难清空杂念
And that's hard to do with you there.
-嗯 -别嗯了
- Mm. - Stop mm-ing me!
这是我倾听的声音
It's my listening noise.
倾听不需要发出声音
Listening doesn't require noise!
74分局上午10点46分
我重新看了艾莎·弗尔顿的案子
So I reviewed the Aisha Fulton case,
这案子绝对有问题
and it is definitely problematic.
抓人的警员之前就收到过几起投诉
The arresting officers have had several complaints before.
他们只写了两句话描述案件
And their version of events is only two sentences long.
嫌犯持有可疑物品 很可怕
Suspect had suspicious item. Scary.
明显是编的
It's clearly bogus,
但其中一名警官的确断了一根手指
but an officer did break one of his fingers.
可能是把她按在地上时弄的
Probably from tackling her to the ground.
没错 也可能是以"一指之力"
Yeah, or from pointing it so hard
把过错都推到别人身上时弄折的
at everyone but himself.
你这出是演给谁看 杰克
Who are you performing this for, Jake?
你们两个
Both of you guys.
听着 我想帮忙 但问题是
Look, I want to help, but the problem is,
我们没有证据证明到底发生了什么
we have no proof of what really happened.
让我猜猜 他们随身摄像机里的内容
Let me guess, their body cam footage
神秘地损坏了
was mysteriously corrupted.
是的 可能是被他们弄坏的
Yeah, they probably tampered with it,
但悄悄告诉你们 当时有个新人在场
but between us, there was a rookie there,
叫珍妮丝·李
Janice Lee.
如果能让她承认你方委托人所说属实
If you can get her to confirm your client's story,
我就能帮你们
I can help you.
-这是她家地址 -很好
- Here's her address. - Great.
看吧 罗莎 这事再简单不过了
See, Rosa, this couldn't be any easier.
李警员公♥寓♥ 下午2点42分
我是弗兰克·奥沙利文 巡警工会主席
Frank O'Sullivan, head of the Patrolmen's Union,
无论你们求哪个神 拜哪个佛
and there is no way on God's green earth
你们都别想和任何涉案人员谈话
that you're ever talking to anyone involved in this case.
我之前说的应该是 这事能再简单一点就好了
I mean...I guess it could be a little easier.
-你来这干什么 奥沙利文 -是李警员叫我来的
- Why are you here, O'Sullivan? - Officer Lee called me,
我来是为了阻止你们对英雄警官们
and I'm here to stop your heartless crusade
发起的这场无情无义的讨♥伐♥
against our heroes in blue,
但我声明一下 我只想维护我们城市的安全
but to be clear, all I want is to keep our city safe
然后晚上回家找我妈妈
and then to go home to my ma at night.
你和你妈一起住吗
You live with your mom?
是我妈妈和我住 住在她的房♥子里
My ma lives with me... in her house.
你对我妈妈有什么意见吗
Do you have something against my ma?
因为我实话告诉你
Because I'll be honest with you,
在这个世界上我只爱三件事
there's only three things that I love in this whole world:
我妈妈 纽约警局 和比利·乔尔[歌♥手]
my ma, the NYPD, and Billy Joel.
现在 你攻击了这三个中的两个
And right now, you're assaulting two of those three things.
比利·乔居然排在前三
Wow. So Billy Joel made your top three?
现在三个都被你攻击了
And now you've assaulted all three.
我们能和李警员聊聊吗
Can we please just talk to Officer Lee?
你们针对的那些人都是好男孩
Look, these are nice boys that you're going after.
嫌疑人只需要给他们看一下包里有什么
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表