剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
你利用了我 道格 你是个差劲的朋友
You used me, Doug. You're a bad friend.
你才是烂朋友
You're the bad friend.
我为你弄了这件外套 虎与犀
I got you a tracksuit. Tigers and toucs.
干脆给我弄一件连体衣得了
Might as well be a jumpsuit.
监狱的连体衣囚服
A prison jumpsuit.
你要把我送去监狱
You're taking me to prison.
你觉得我会束手就擒这件事
The fact that you thought I'd go willingly
令我觉得你完全不了解我
means you don't know me at all.
少来了 我知道你的一切
Oh, please. I know everything about you.
你就不知道我的招牌金句啊
You didn't know my catchphrase.
在今天之前你从未说过一次"吸溜 吸溜"
You have never once said "slurp, slurp" before today.
你居然真这么觉得令我感到好心痛
That you believe that is so hurtful.
这件事很明显只有一个解决办法了
Okay, well, there's clearly only one way to settle this.
不要理他 直接送他进监狱
Ignore him and take him directly to prison.
是大赌注的冷知识大赛
A high-stakes trivia contest
来决定谁是更称职的好友
to decide who's the better friend.
-什么 -如果我赢了
- What? - If I win,
你得保证不尝试逃跑
you agree not to try and escape.
但如果我赢了 你得同意让我逃跑
But if I win, you agree to let me go.
-成交 -这是个烂主意
- Deal. - That is a bad idea.
我不能让你冒这种险 杰克
I cannot let you take this risk, Jake.
这会像在卡姆登老人院游戏之夜的那次
It'll be just like game night at the Camden Senior Center.
你可以当埃丝特·敏德蔓
You can be Estelle Minderman.
她是我最爱的主持人 靠 我加入
She's my favorite emcee. Damn it, I'm in!
查尔斯看路
Charles!
游戏名字是叫
The name of the game is called,
"谁知道更兜 是敌还是友 是真心胖友
"Who Knows Mo', Friend Or Foe, Are You Fo' Real
-还是虚情假亿" -有点绕口
- or Just Fo' Show?" - Little wordy.
每个参赛者会问与答十道私人的问题
Each contestant will answer and ask ten personal questions.
谁答对更多题
Whoever gets the most correct answers
谁就是最真心的挚友
will be crowned the better friend.
还有关系到"去不去坐牢"这件事
Also, there is that whole "going to prison or not" thing.
美国观众对这种太贴近现实的监狱议题无感啦
America can't relate to the prison stuff; it's too real.
这场以友谊为中心的战役
It's a game about friendship,
愿最佳好友获胜
and may the better friend win.
杰克 由你来出第一道题
Jake, you will ask the first question.
请开始
Begin!
我的中间名是什么
What is my middle name?
你对外宣称是扎克 但其实是杰弗里
You tell people it's Zack, but it's really Jeffrey.
就是扎克 像电视剧角色扎克·莫里斯
No, it's Zack, like Zack Morris.
道格得一分
Point for Doug.
当犯罪目标较高级时
What is the name of the alter ego
我用的高档次假名是什么
I use for fancy crimes?
庞西·坎伯夏尔勋爵
Lord Poncy Cumbershire.
-正解 -杰克得分
- 'Tis correct. - Point for Jake.
我最深爱的尼克队回忆是什么
What is my favorite Knicks memory?
当他们炒掉球队总裁菲尔·杰克逊的时候
When they fired Phil Jackson.
对啊 那天可真是永生难忘
Yeah, that was a good day.
我这一生中发生过
What is the most embarrassing thing
-最令我羞耻的记忆 -就是有一年
- that's ever happened to me? - Oh, when you were
你参加《XX娇妻》真人秀的时候
cut out of that season of "Real Housewives"
-你跟拉蒙娜好上 然后被节目踢走 -我没羞耻
- where you were dating Ramona. - I wasn't embarrassed.
我只是对节目组处理的方式感到失望
I was just disappointed at the way it was handled.
信了
Yeah.
我最讨厌的词
What is my least favorite word?
扶壁
Buttress.
它总让我脑海中浮现一只手扶着逼的画面
It just makes me picture a mattress with a butt.
我最讨厌的东西
What is my least favorite thing?
蛋白霜 因为外观比实际味道好太多了
Meringue because it looks so much better than it tastes.
就是个陷阱食物嘛
It's a trick food!
道格领先一分
Doug's up by one.
杰克 你必须得答对这最后一题
Jake, you need to answer the final question correctly.
否则道格就赢了 你出题吧
Otherwise, he wins. Doug, lay it on him.
杰克·帕拉塔 我有戴耳饰吗
Jake Peralta, do I have an earring?
-什么 -你少装没听到
- What? - You heard me.
我们一起坐在车上三个小时
We've been in the car for three hours.
你也认识我七年了
You've known me for seven years.
我有没有戴耳饰
Do I have an earring?
靠 我脑子一片空白
Oh, no. I'm drawing a blank.
我貌似能想起钻石耳钉的画面
I can kind of picture a diamond stud.
那应该会挺好看的
That'd be a good look.
也可能是金色十字或小圆环
Or maybe a gold cross or a little hoop.
我的确有一对百变妖耳
I do have versatile ears.
但现在又清晰浮现了完全没戴的画面
Now I'm just seeing it pretty clearly with no earring.
这好难啊
Ah, this is hard.
但我决定相信直觉...
But I'm gonna go with my gut and say...
有 你有戴耳饰
yes, you do have an earring.
一直以来啥都没 只有纯耳垂吗
Nothing but lobe? This whole time?
打从我们相遇那天起
Since the day we met.
看来我更了解你啊
I guess I know you better after all.
-是吗 -等等 你为什么笑了
- Or do you? - Wait, why are you smiling?
因为我们耍了你
Because we played you!
如果你真的懂我 你就会知道
If you actually knew me, you would have known
我答应要玩"谁知道更兜 是敌还是友
that I only agreed to do "Who Knows Mo', Friend Or Foe,
是真心胖友 还是虚情假亿"
Are You Fo' Real Or Just Fo' Show?"
-纯粹是为了拖延时间 -我也是同谋
- in order to stall. - I was in on it.
"埃丝特·敏德蔓"
"Estelle Minderman"
是我们用来通知有伏笔的暗号♥
is the code word we use for when there's a twist,
因为当埃丝特在老人院主持游戏之夜时
because when Estelle hosts game night at the Senior Center,
她一定会给其中一个游戏准备性感伏笔
she always makes sure one of the games has a sexy twist.
当我把答案写进我手♥机♥时
And when I was writing my answers into my phone,
我其实是在偷偷给霍特警监发短♥信♥
I was secretly texting Captain Holt
通知他交通工具的外观与位置
our vehicle description and location.
援军已经在路上了
Backup is already on the way.
等等 为什么你也在笑
Wait, why are you smiling now?
因为我也耍了你
Because I played you.
我知道你会发短♥信♥求援
I knew you would text for backup.
所以在我挑歌♥时 我就改了你的通讯录
So I changed your contacts while I was DJ-ing.
肯德里克·拉马尔 米克·米尔 超多泰勒·斯威夫特
Kendrick Lamar, Meek Mill, really a lot of Taylor Swift.
所以当你给霍特警监发短♥信♥时
So when you were texting Captain Holt,
其实是发给了楚蒂·朱迪
you were actually texting Trudy Judy.
州警♥察♥已经上路
State troopers are on their way.
雷蒙德·霍特 致上
Sincerely, Raymond Holt.
现在我的弟兄们知道我的位置
Now my crew knows exactly where we are
以及乘坐什么车了
and exactly what we're driving.
因为我 更 了 解 泥
Because I know you mo'.
吸溜 吸溜
Slurp, slurp.
我们该怎么办 我们跑不赢道格的弟兄
What do we do? We can't outrun Doug's men.
博伊尔巴士最高时速才80公里
Boyle bus tops out at 50.
我打给霍特搬救兵
I'm calling Holt for help.
-我是楚蒂 -我靠
- Go for Trudy. - Oh, damn it!
没错 我换掉了所有号♥码
Yeah, I changed all the numbers.
我去 查尔斯 借我你的手♥机♥
Come on. Charles, give me your phone.
好的 没事
All right, all right.
-帕拉塔 什么事 -长官 我需要您的援助
- Peralta, what's going on? - Sir, I need your help.
道格·朱迪骗了我 他的弟兄知道了我们的方位
Doug Judy tricked me and now his crew knows our location
他们现在正在赶来帮他逃脱的路上
and they're on their way to help him escape.
-你好 霍特警监 -道格跟你问好
- Hey, Captain Holt. - Doug says hi.
我警告过你多少次 不要相信那个男人
How many times have I warned you not to trust that man?
很多次
A lot of times.
但说实话 你成天叫我不要做这 不要做那
But honestly, you tell me not to do things so often,
我已经麻木了
I kinda just tune it out.
如果道格·朱迪逃走
If Doug Judy escapes,
我也帮不了你 你会被开除
I can't help you; you will be fired.
好吧 我知道我搞砸了
Okay, I know I messed up.
但能至少给我们派点后援吗
But can you at least get us some backup?
把你们的定位发给我
Send me a pin of your location.
我让州警♥察♥与你们汇合
I'll have state troopers rendezvous with you.
朱迪的人知道你们开什么车吗
Do Judy's men know what car you're driving?
知道 不 他们马上就不知道了
Yes. They--no. Not for long.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表