剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
这辆车的前半部分是福特银河500
This is the front of a Galaxie 500
后半部分焊着的是
welded to the back of a Datsun
只有一半窗户没有后备箱的达特桑
with half its windows and no trunk.
这是我唯一买♥♥得起的车
It's all I could afford.
你真的觉得这辆车能坚持到监狱吗
You really think you're gonna make it to the prison in that?
我们就只剩61公里的路了
Well, we only have 38 miles left.
所以对不起了 朱迪
So sorry, Judy,
看来现在是我更胜一筹
but it looks like I have the upper hand now.
车门掉了
Door fell off.
所以你现在想聊什么
So what you want to talk about?
什么都不聊 我再也不会跟你说话了
Nothing. We're not talking anymore.
罗莎·迪亚兹来电
不不不
No. No, no, no.
-你不许接电♥话♥ -她是打给你的
- No phone call for you. - She's calling for you.
没错 这本来是另一个有趣的旅途惊喜
Yeah, it was gonna be another fun road trip surprise.
-但你不配 -你还好吗 罗莎
- But you don't deserve it. - Sup, Rosa?
♪ 朱迪 朱迪 朱迪 朱迪 朱迪 ♪
♪ Judy, Judy, Judy, Judy, Judy ♪
不不不 现在不能给他唱歌♥
No, no, no, no, there's no singing for him now.
但你逼我学了一首那么长的歌♥
But you made me learn such a long song.
有35段主歌♥ 还没有副歌♥
It has 35 verses and no chorus.
我知道 对不起 但计划有变
I know. I'm sorry. But plans have changed.
让我猜猜 道格对蹲监狱没兴趣
Let me guess. Doug wasn't excited about prison
现在他想逃跑吗
and now he's trying to escape?
-是的 -你懂我
- Yes. - You know it.
祝你好运 道格
Good luck, Doug.
谢谢你为我准备这个
Thank you for planning that.
-下一个惊喜是什么 -没了
- What's the next surprise? - There isn't one.
已经被你毁了 没有乐子了
You ruined it. There's no more fun.
所以就这样了吗
So that's how it is?
我如果是去蹲监狱
When it's gonna end with me in prison,
我们就能玩得很开心
we can have a good time.
但现在我要以自♥由♥之身开启新生活
But now it's gonna end with me riding off into the sunset a free man,
我们就开心不起来了吗
and we're all moody?
你逃不了的
You're not escaping.
如果你逃走了 我就会被开除
And if you did, I would lose my badge.
这也许是最好的结果
Maybe it's for the best.
你会成为很厉害的房♥产中介
You'd make a dope realtor.
我不想当房♥产中介
I don't want to be a realtor.
你难道不想卖♥♥给泽恩·马利克
You're telling me you don't want to sell a penthouse
歌♥手 单向组合原成员
顶层豪华公♥寓♥然后和他一起开派对吗
to Zayn Malik and then party with him afterwards?
这个... 听起来确实有点酷
I mean... that does sound kind of cool.
然后所有单向组合的成员
Next thing you know, you're the go-to guy
都会来找你买♥♥♥房♥♥子
for all of One Direction's property needs.
不 泽恩和其他成员的关系太紧张了
No! There's too much tension between Zayn and the others.
少给我灌不切实际的迷汤
You're selling me a pipe dream.
我是说你的人生不只工作
All I'm saying is you're more than just your job.
这不重要
You know, it doesn't matter.
这不是你能害我被解雇的理由
It still doesn't give you the right to get me fired.
说实话 你付出一点代价就能换取我的自♥由♥
Honestly, seems like a small price to pay for my freedom.
我只求你考虑一下
Think about it. That's all I ask.
终于来了
Oh, finally.
雷蒙德·霍特警监叫我来支援
Captain Raymond Holt called in for backup.
我们会护送你们去监狱
We're supposed to escort you to the prison.
收到 谢谢
Copy that. Thanks.
你们穿的什么
What are y'all wearing?
老虎与犀鸟
Tigers and toucans.
长官
Yessir.
有意思 他为什么没上手铐
Interesting. And why isn't he cuffed?
不用担心
Uh, don't worry about it.
帕拉塔知道我不会用武力压制乎他的
Peralta knows I wouldn't physically overwhelm him.
我只会对他进行精神压制乎
What's happening here is more of a mental overwhelmsion.
谁都没有压制谁 无论武力还是脑力
There's been no overwhelmsion of any kind.
然而我已经骗到你了
And yet I just tricked you into thinking
-让你相信有"压制乎"这个词 -才没有
- "Overwhelmsion" Is a word. - No.
需要帮助的话随时联♥系♥
Stay in contact if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要是不说话
Hey, if we're not gonna talk,
至少能听点音乐吧
can we at least play some music?
这歌♥我可以
Oh, I can get with this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不能欣赏不同类型的音乐吗
I can't have a diverse musical palate?
我不知道你在高兴什么
I'm not sure what you're so happy about.
我现在有后援了
I have backup now.
我只是选择享受旅途 而不是目的地
I'm choosing to focus on the journey, not the destination.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
等等
Wait a minute.
这不会是你计划中的一部分吧
This isn't part of your plan. Is it?
州警♥察♥其实是你的人吗
Are the state troopers actually your guys?
听着像是我能做出来的事
Sounds like something I would do.
你怎么可能联♥系♥到他们呢
I mean, how would you even have contacted them?
除非有人对霍特的手♥机♥动了手脚
Unless somebody messed with Holt's phone.
是道格的风格
Classic Doug.
不 那也太离谱了 你只是虚张声势而已
No, it's crazy. You're just bluffing.
也是道格的风格
Also classic Doug.
-重新规划路线 -重新规划路线
- Rerouting. - Rerouting?
也许没什么
It's probably nothing.
我相信我们走小路
I'm sure we're going down a side road
绕远去监狱肯定有合理原因
away from the prison for a good reason.
喂 这里是帕拉塔
Hey, this is Peralta.
你们为什么转弯了 你们要去哪
Why'd you guys just turn? Where are you going?
这是去监狱的路
This is the way to the prison.
-我中计了 是不是 -不好说
- I'm heading into a trap. Aren't I? - Hard to say.
但如果那真的是你的人 他们在等什么呢
But if those are your guys, what are they waiting for?
-不知道 -但如果他们不是你的人
- Don't know. - But if they're not your guys,
-我们要去哪 -不清楚
- where are we going? - Unclear.
我要给查尔斯打电♥话♥
I'm calling Charles.
什么事 帕拉塔
What's up, Peralta?
不 好了 杰克 冷静点
No! All right, Jake, stay calm.
这一切都很合理 你叫了后援
This all makes sense. You called for backup.
然后霍特说后援在路上了
Then Holt said backup was coming.
现在他们来了 这些人是真的
And now they're here. These guys are real.
如果你不相信他们 你就不能相信任何人了
If you can't trust them, you can't trust anyone.
你说得对 逻辑很合理
You're right. That's good logic.
我不能相信任何人
I can't trust anyone!
好了 我们甩掉他们了
Okay. We lost them.
我得知道 他们到底是不是你的人
I gotta know, were they actually your guys?
-不是 -该死 我就知道
- Nope. - Damn it! I knew it!
无所谓了
Whatever.
没关系 反正我们马上就到了
It doesn't matter anyway. We're almost there.
我们只是走了不同路线而已
We're just taking a different route.
下一个路口 左转
At the next intersection, turn left.
等等 不对劲啊
Wait, this doesn't look right.
没什么不对劲的
Sure, it does.
我们只是走了不同路线 像你说的那样
We just took a different route, like you said.
从后门进去
Came in the back way.
但应该是能看到监狱的外墙才对啊
Yeah, but prison should be visible.
您已到达目的地
You have reached your destination.
吸溜 吸溜 帕拉塔
Slurp, slurp, Peralta.
吸溜 吸溜
Slurp, slurp.
我不理解 这一切是怎么发生的
I don't understand. How did this happen?
还记得我偷换你通讯录的时候吗
Remember when I switched out your contacts?
我把你导航的目的地也改了
I also changed the destination in your GPS.
所以我们一直沿着
So we've been driving
错误的路线在走吗
to the wrong place this whole time?
其他事都是用来分散注意力的吗
Everything else was just a distraction?
我想让你专注旅途
I wanted you to focus on the journey,
而不是目的地
not the destination.
-不是吧 -是的 从你那学来的
- Oh. - Yeah. I got that from you.
-蠢货 -他不是蠢货 楚蒂
- Dumbass. - He's not a dumbass, Trudy.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表