剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
that my wife is married to another man.
我们没结婚
Oh, we're not married.
我和艾米只是肉体上的关系
I'm just here for Amy physically.
那更糟
That's worse!
好了 我们来做点认知测试
Okay, let's do some cognitive tests.
事故之前的事你还记得多少
How good is your memory from before the accident?
-你记得烟花的事吗 -记得 我什么都记得
- Do you remember the fireworks? - Yeah, I remember everything.
我记得整个大窃案
I remember the whole heist,
去找查尔斯 磁铁装
going to find Charles, the magnet suits.
你记得你把金罐藏在哪了吗
Do you remember where you hid the tube?
记得 在假宝宝里面
Yeah, inside the fake baby.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
不好 这不是未来 是不是
Oh, no. It's not the future, is it?
不是 只过了差不多40分钟而已
No, it's only been about 40 minutes?
而且这也不是真的医院
And this isn't a real hospital.
你《碟中谍》了我
You Mission: Impossibled me!
你没和泰迪睡我可太高兴了
Oh, I'm so happy you're not having sex with Teddy!
该死 我们被锁在这了
Damn it, we're locked in.
你到底跟谁合作了 你这个孬种
Who are you working with, you coward?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
我猜这全是桑迪亚哥的计划
I bet this was all Santiago's plan.
她为了抢金罐做了一出戏
She's making a play for the tube.
她知道你会把它藏在托狗所
She knew you hid it at Doggy Daycare.
你怎么知道她的计划
How do you know her plan?
因为我不参与大窃案
Since I wasn't part of the heist,
大家在我面前都不会注意保守秘密
people were sloppy around me with their secrets.
我什么都知道
I know everything.
比如 我知道真的金罐
For instance, I know the real tube
就藏在那个吓人的假婴儿里
is inside that creepy, fake baby doll.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this earlier?
我是出于对大窃案参与过程的尊重
I was trying to be respectful of the heisting process,
但那是我被骗之前的想法了
but that was before I got screwed over.
你的情报毫无用处
Well, your intel is of no use
因为我们都被锁在这了
since we're locked in here.
除非你能用你庞大的身躯把墙撞开
Unless you smash your gigantic body through the wall.
-我不是酷爱果汁侠 -好吧
- I am not the Kool-Aid Man! - Okay.
我的价值不是只是肌肉而已 我能证明自己
I am more than my muscles and I can prove it.
这栋建筑的所以锁都有电磁释放器
All the locks in this building have a magnetic release
以防止火灾发生
in case of a fire.
如果我们可以让电路过载 就能解锁
If we can overload the circuit, they'll unlock.
我们只需把一个插口的正极...
We just need to connect the positive terminal of one outlet...
用电路板和低电阻导线
To the negative of the other,
连到另一个插口的负极上
using this circuit board and a low-resistance wire.
很幸运 我是有备而来
Luckily, I came prepared.
吊带能导电吗
Do suspenders conduct electricity?
对了 是金线
Oh, the gold thread!
现在 我们要让电路过载了
Now, we are about to overload the circuit.
由杰克在第2季第22集所发明的词 融合了宾果与中奖
宾奖
Bing pot.
你什么时候有这么多时间做出这场景
When did you have time to build all this?
我几个月前就预制好了
Oh, I had it prefabbed months ago,
然后在你去找查尔斯时拼装
and I set it up while you were looking for Charles.
是你把辞职信放在我更衣柜里的
You planted the resignation letter in my locker
-所以查尔斯才找到了 -没错
- so Charles would find it. - Yep.
我也猜到你会想要炫耀你的烟花
And then I knew you'd wanna show off the fireworks.
-我卖♥♥给你的烟花 -你是克里斯塔普斯吗
- The fireworks that I sold you. - You're Kristaps?
正是在下
我不能再上这种当了
Gah, I got to stop falling for that.
但等等 如果这一切都是假的 我是怎么晕的
But wait, if everything was fake, what knocked me out?
不好
Oh, no.
-你在干什么 -我知道 查尔斯
- What are you doing? - I know, Charles,
但有件事我要告诉你 好吗
but there's something I have to tell you, okay?
我把查尔斯锁在储藏室了
I locked Charles in a supply closet.
我想跟你说两点
I have but two things to say to you.
第一 谢谢你
One, thank you.
我一直想被氯仿迷晕
I've always wanted to be chloroformed.
第二 你好大的狗胆
And two, how dare you?
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
但我玩这个就是来赢的
But I play to win.
刚才你可太酷了
That was super cool.
我恨自己现在被你迷得死去活来的
I hate how attracted I am to you right now!
计划进行得太顺利了
That worked so well.
现在进行第二阶段
On to phase two.
谢谢你帮我 泰迪
Thanks for doing that, Teddy.
我很高兴我们又成为朋友了
I'm really glad that we could be friends again.
当然 我永远在你身边
Of course. I'll always be here for you.
所以我有个问题想问你
Which is why I have a question to ask.
-不会吧 -艾米·桑迪亚哥
- Oh, no. - Amy Santiago,
-你愿意嫁给... -不愿意
- will you marry-- - No!
我已经嫁给杰克了
I am married to Jake.
我也娶了伊丽莎白 这不是很完美吗
And I'm married to Elizabeth. It's perfect.
况且 你刚背叛了他
Plus, you just betrayed him.
你们俩之间明显有问题
You guys are obviously having issues.
不 我背叛他是因为要实现我的秘密计划
No, I only betrayed him to pull off my secret plan.
我要给他举办一个完美的告别会
I am throwing him the perfect goodbye
-而且一定要是惊喜 -好吧
- and it has to be a surprise. - Fine.
但如果你觉得我会什么都不做
But if you think I'm just gonna sit around
等着你回心转意...
and wait for you change your mind...
那你就猜对了
you're right.
我会把车停在外面再等两小时
I will be parked outside for two more hours.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 有人在这吗
Hello? Is there anyone here?
首次出场于第1季第1集
-梅力普诺斯 -我不是
- Mlepnos? - No.
什么 你是啊
What? Yeah.
你在我婚礼上拉了小提琴
You played violin at my wedding.
第5季第22集
-你就是梅力普诺斯 -不是 我叫杰瑞
- You're Mlepnos! - No, my name is Jerry.
-杰瑞·巴伐拉里斯坦 -什么
- Jerry Barfralatistan. - What?
那 不重要 我需要你的帮助
It doesn't matter. I need your help.
你能把地上的钥匙递给我吗
Can you please hand me the keys that are down there?
是的没错
Yeah, yeah, yes.
谢谢你 我喜欢钥匙
Thank you, I love keys.
这是给你的
And this is for you.
什么
What?
跟我国家的谚语一样 以鸡换钥
As they say in my country, a chicky for a key.
好吧
Right.
你是哪国人来着
And what country is that again?
-火奴鲁鲁[夏威夷] -好吧
- Honolulu. - Okay.
如果都没差的话
You know, if it's all the same,
我还是想要回钥匙
I'd really just rather have the key.
你不想要小鸡吗
You no want chicky?
-我也不想要钥匙 -太棒了
- I don't want key. - Oh, perfect.
太好了 谢谢你 梅力普诺斯
Yes! Thank you, Mlepnos.
不是 我叫杰瑞...巴卡卡纳桑
No, it's Jerry... Barkakanatsan.
我感觉跟第一次说的名字
I feel like maybe you said it a little different
好像有点不一样
the first time.
你在这儿 我出轨的妻子
There you are, my cheating my wife!
-把金罐给我 -我没有拿
- Give me the tube. - I don't have it.
婴儿玩具是空的 你骗我
The baby's empty. You lied to me!
我不是骗子 你才是
I'm not the liar, you're the liar.
我在金罐里装了追踪器
I put a tracker in the tube so
所以我知道你就把它藏在...
I know you've hidden it somewhere in this--
不对 你说的是实话
nope, you were telling the truth,
还在移♥动♥中 在别人手里
it's on the move. Someone else has it.
你做了什么不重要 艾米
It doesn't matter what you do, Ames,
你不能毁了我的这一刻
you're not gonna ruin this for me.
抱歉杰克 恐怕我必须得那么做
Sorry, Jake, but I'm afraid I have to.
-你以后会感谢我的 -等等 什么意思
- You'll thank me later. - Wait, what does that mean?
我知道什么意思
I know what it means!
你把我锁进储藏室之后
I heard you talking to Teddy outside
我听到你和泰迪在外面说话
the supply closet you locked me in.
我靠 那你怎么逃出来的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表