剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
who are pregnant or nursing. Yours is garbage.
而这个金色的容器
And this golden vessel
是从分局以前用的气动输送系统来的
is from the precinct's old pneumatic tube system.
我为它加装了一个会在午夜自动开启的盖子
It's been outfitted with a time-release lock set for midnight.
谁在那个时间段手握勋章
Whoever has the medal at that time
谁就是赢家
will be the winner.
现在让我们的最终大窃案开始
Now, let the Last Day Heist begin.
-宝贝 这个计划真棒 -谢谢夸奖
- It's an amazing plan, babe. - Thank you very much.
等大家发现最终大惊喜时
And everyone's gonna be so shocked when they find out
一定都会很惊讶
the big surprise:
我要离开99分局了
that I'm leaving the Nine-Nine.
你说什么鬼
What did you just say?
是的
Yeah.
你说你要离开是什么意思
What do you mean you're leaving?
这是我想做的嘛
I mean, that's what I want to do.
-不过我会先等你同意 -我无法理解这行为
- But only if you agree. - I don't understand.
我们忙活了几个礼拜 想找出
Well, for weeks we've been trying to figure out
如何能做好你的新工作
how you can do your new job
我们又有充分的时间陪伴麦克成长
and still have us be there for Mac as much as we want.
我觉得这就是解决方法
And I really think this is it.
但我们还有其他选择啊
Yeah, but we have other options.
是啦
Yeah.
但我觉得这是最好的解法了
But I think this is the best one.
你也知道我当初很怕有孩子
Look, you know I was scared about having kids
是因为我害怕变得像我爸
'cause I didn't want to be like my dad.
但如果我这么做
But if I do this,
我就有机会变成和他截然相反的父亲
I have a chance to be the exact opposite.
而且我不想让麦克经历我小时候的那种感受
And I don't want Mac to ever feel the way I felt growing up.
我明白 我懂你
And I get that, I really do.
但你很爱警探这份工作
But you love being a detective.
我知道
I know.
这是我此生唯一志业
It's all I ever wanted to be.
但现在不是了
Until now.
现在 我只关心什么对我们这个家最好
Now, all I care about is what's best for our family.
艾米 这个决定就是
And Ames, this is it.
你争取到了一个这么好的机会
I mean, you've earned this incredible opportunity.
你不能半途而废 这个机会太重要了
You can't do it halfway, it's too important.
麦克是我的小宝贝
And Mac's my little buddy.
我想在家陪着他
I want to be at home with him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我们能想出其他办法的
Because we could figure something else out.
你知道我愿意为你做任何事
You know I would do anything for you.
我也愿意为你做任何事
I would do anything for you too.
你愿意去跑半程马拉松吗
Will you run that half-marathon?
我永远都不可能跑半程马拉松 艾米
I'm never running the half-marathon, Amy.
你不要再问了
You gotta stop asking.
你这样做真的会开心吗
You really think you'll be happy?
我不想让你为我放弃梦想工作
I don't want you to give up your dream job just for me.
我现在有新的梦想工作了
I have a new dream job now.
相信我 如果我不想我不会说的
Trust me, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
那...
So...
-我们没事了吧 -没事了
- we're good? - Yeah, we're good.
谢天谢地 我在这个计划上砸了很多钱
Oh, thank God, I spent so much money on this plan.
-多少钱 杰克 -也不算很大笔钱啦
- How much money, Jake? - I mean, not an insane amount.
麦克只能上得起省内的大学了
Mac definitely has to go to state college now,
但最重要的是我们步调一致了
but the important thing is we're on the same page.
-我给你讲讲计划 -不要啊
- Let me tell you about the plan. - No.
这次的大窃案会成为
So the heist is actually going to be
-一场完美的告别 -什么意思
- the perfect goodbye. - What does that mean?
扣人心弦 场面华丽 还有惊人反转
Drama, glamor, shocking twists and turns.
大窃案的尾声所有人都会齐聚布鲁克林大桥
And the whole heist ends up with everyone at the Brooklyn Bridge.
那有什么特殊含义吗
Is that meaningful?
我们小队有一起去过那里吗
Have we ever been there together as a squad?
其实背景并非布鲁克林大桥 而是威廉斯堡大桥
有过
Uh, yeah.
不知为何我们的表情都那么严肃
I'm not sure why we all looked so intense,
大伙只是要去吃中东炸丸子罢了
we were just getting falafel.
那家炸丸子小摊真的很好吃
I mean, that falafel stand is really good.
的确 是的
True that, yeah.
总之 大家一到
Anyways, once everyone arrives
就能看到烟花升空的大场面
there's gonna be a huge fireworks display.
不行
Uh-uh, no.
还记得你差点被M-80炸掉拇指那次吗
Remember when you almost blew off your thumb with that M-80?
-不许有烟火 -好吧
- No fireworks. - Okay, fine!
但幸运的是 我找来了一位惊喜嘉宾
But luckily I have a surprise guest lined up.
我联♥系♥了布鲁斯·威利斯的人
I reached out to Bruce Willis' people
杰克最爱的系列电影《虎胆龙威》男主演
他们说的原话是
and they said that he would, quote,
"我们不会参与这种活动的"
"Not engage with something like that."
所以我觉得这事能成
So, I think it's gonna work out.
好吧 但我们为什么要在不同队呢
Kay, but why are we on different teams?
因为要让计划顺利实施
Because in order for this to work,
我们必须要取得大窃案第一阶段的胜利
we absolutely have to win the first leg of the heist.
这么做会让我们胜算加倍
It doubles our chances.
明白 所以我们只要保证霍特不拿到金罐就行了
Got it, so basically we just have to keep Holt from getting that tube.
没错
Yes, indeed.
我才意识到因为麦克 我们已经有三个月
I just realized we haven't been alone without Mac
-没有独处了 -在桌上做吗
- for like three months. - Desk?
-好 开干吧 -好
- Yep, let's do it. - All right.
时至今日
废话少说 我要拿到那个金罐
Enough talk. I'm getting that tube.
-它被送到哪了 -那个金罐
- Where'd it go? - That tube has been
被传送到了一个只有我知道的秘密地点
whisked off to a secret location which only I know.
因为我不参赛 所以我就同意帮忙了
And since I'm not competing, I've agreed to help out.
我把大窃案的第一部分
I designed the first part of the heist
设计成了一个寻宝游戏
to be a scavenger hunt
可以回顾这八年来的难忘回忆
through memorable moments from the last eight years.
这是一次追忆之旅
It's a trip down memory lane.
没问题 我还记得那个
Not a problem. I have the memory of a--
有大鼻子和耳朵的那件事
the thing with the big nose and ears.
-查尔斯王子 -不是
- Prince Charles. - No.
我藏了五条线索 每一条都指向下一条
I hid five clues, each leading to the next.
最后的线索会让你们找到金罐
And the last one gets you the tube.
第一条线索在你们的椅子下面
The first clue is under your chairs.
"我们倒下的同事下落不明..."
"Our fallen colleague missing still..."
"新替补他的人收人钱财..."
"His replacement fits the bill..."
我想到一个真的掉下去的同事
I can think of one colleague who literally fell.
我们都目击了
We all watched it happen
然后我们吃了他里面的糖果
and then we ate his sweet candy insides.
自动贩卖♥♥机
The vending machine!
是推测之一啦 可能不对
Is one theory, probably incorrect.
靠 查尔斯 有灵感的时候要闭嘴
Damn it, Charles. Silent epiphany!
这是台新机器 它好美啊
It's a new machine. It's beautiful!
"新替补他的人收人钱财"
"His replacement fits the bill."
商品没标号♥ 我们怎么知道选哪号♥啊
The slots aren't labeled. How do we know what to press?
自动贩卖♥♥机的商品编号♥一般是由一个字母
Well, a vending machine code is usually a letter followed
和两个数字组成 杰弗兹很感性
by a double-digit number. Jeffords is being sentimental.
-我靠 -拿到了
- Holy . - Got it.
顺便说一下 应该是B-99
For the record, it was gonna be B-nine-nine.
没人在乎 我的方法更好
Nobody cares. My thing was better.
"当一个人需要朋友
"When a fellow needs a friend,
他的心里面才是最重要的"
it's what's on the inside that counts."
"最重"要 倒过来的读音是"重罪"
"Fellow needs," like felonies.
"里面" 就是在监狱里面
"On the inside," like jail.
-你那个吃人的朋友 -查尔斯 根本不可能
- Your cannibal friend. - Charles, I highly doubt--
-肯定是他 -快冲
- it's definitely that! - Go!
先声明一下 我现在不吃人了
For the record, I'm not a cannibal anymore.
首次出现在第5季第1集 曾是帕拉塔的狱友
我的新爱好是刺绣
My new passion is needlepoint embroidery.
看看这些
Look at these.
两只相爱的鹦鹉
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表