剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
和乱搞斯卡利的糖
and Scully's candy.
那就是他的敲诈行为
That was his blackmail.
好吧 天啊 那真是太糟了
Okay. Wow, okay, that's bad.
那家伙是无辜的 我却把他逮捕了
That guy's innocent, and I arrested him,
现在我还在跟踪他
and now I'm tailing him.
我懂 我们快"回架"吧
I know! Let's just go "Herm"!
杰克 杰克
Jake! Jake!
嘿 杰克 你在跟踪一个无辜的人
Hey, Jake, you're following an innocent man!
你好啊 兄弟
Hey, man.
你怎么在这里 真巧啊
What are you doing here? What a weird coincidence.
模仿英国口音啊
Do a British accent.
第二天
警督 我觉得我们应该谈谈
Hey, Lieutenant, I think we should talk.
你还好吗
How you doing?
不要啊 真的很对不起
Oh, no, I'm so sorry.
苹果打坏了嘴
长官 我想道歉
Sir, I want to apologize.
我听不懂你在说什么
Okay, I have no idea what you're saying.
听着 我知道是工会离间了我们
Look, I know the union set us up,
但我们也给奸计提供了土壤
but we let it happen.
你的友谊对我非常重要
Your friendship means the world to me,
我不希望这段友谊
and I would hate for it to be destroyed
被糖果售卖♥♥比赛毁掉
by a competition to sell more candy.
我也是
Me too.
你们在卖♥♥糖果吗 这里没有好糖果
You guys are selling candy? There's nothing good here.
你们谁能运些糖果到巴西来吗
Could one of you ship to Brazil?
你个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
You sneaky son of a bitch!
我们要在对你的起诉中多加"恐吓"一条
We're adding intimidation to the charges against you.
我懂的 你现在既生气又失望
I know, you're both mad and disappointed.
并没有 我只是很不高兴
I'm neither. I'm displeased.
-这更糟吗 -是的
- Is that worse? - Yes.
在我16种潜在的反应中 只有一种比这更强烈
Of my 16 potential reactions, only one is stronger,
你从没见过我被惹毛的样子 真该谢天谢地
and you should be thankful you've never seen me huffy.
你完全有理由不高兴
Well, you have every right to be.
我知道我搞砸了
I know I messed up.
我从没想过自己竟然会是
I just never imagined myself as someone
能犯下这种错误的人
who would make a mistake like that,
随后我还把情况搞得更糟了
and then I just made it worse, you know?
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
学到了教训吗
Learning a lesson?
你不需要学任何的教训
You don't have any lessons to learn.
你没有做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
你有何贵干 奥沙利文
What do you want, O'Sullivan?
这是梅尔·詹金斯
This is Mel Jenkins--
专门负责非法敛财和贿赂的市政律师
city attorney in charge of payoffs and bribes.
我的头衔不是这样 我是负责侵权索赔的
Uh, not my title. I handle tort claims.
随便吧
Whatever.
梅尔和我刚刚在喝晨间酒时稍微聊了下
Mel and I just had ourselves a little chat over morning drinks.
又喝酒吗
More drinks?
放轻松 就是吃早餐时喝了几杯啤酒而已
Relax, it was just a couple of breakfast beers.
所以局处打算和解
So the department is going to settle
也不会承认有任何过失行为
without admitting any wrongdoing,
并且由于此案依然处于未侦破状态
and because the facts of the case will remain unresolved,
马兹潘和帕拉塔都不会被停职
there will be no suspension for Marzipan or Peralta
那怎么可能
How's that possible?
帕拉塔逮捕且骚扰了一个无辜的人
Peralta arrested and harassed an innocent man.
拜托 警♥察♥就这样啊
Come on, now, these are cops.
在生死危境下 他们必须在瞬间做出决定
They got to make split-second decisions in life-or-death situations,
总不能指望他们
and they can't be expected
每一次都能做出100%正确的决定吧
to get that 100% correct every single time.
这并不是生死危境
This was not a life-or-death situation.
是没错 但下次可能是啊
Sure, but next time it might be.
如果你希望他能做好他的工作
And how can this one be expected to do his job
就不能让他觉得 任何小小的判断失误
when he knows that any teeny-tiny lapse in judgment
都可能导致你把他视作黑警
could end with you branding him a dirty cop
然后毁掉他的人生
and ruining his life?
我从没见过他这副表情
Oh, I've never seen this face before.
等等 这是...
Wait, is that--
没错 他把我惹毛了
Yes, he's made me huffy.
你知道当你拒绝惩罚
Do you know what happens when you refuse
犯了错的警♥察♥会发生什么吗
to punish cops for their mistakes,
任由警♥察♥被视作
when police are treated as a separate class
凌驾于法律之上的阶层
of citizen above the law?
这会导致群众对警♥察♥失去信任
It breeds a lack of trust in the community,
这种信任的缺失意味着
and that lack of trust means
群众将不会协助我们的调查或是作证
people won't help us with our investigations or testify
身处危险时甚至不会报♥警♥求助
or even call us when they're in danger.
相比罪犯或是黑帮分子 他们会更害怕我们
It makes them more scared of us than of criminals and gangsters.
当我们靠近时 他们会跑远
It makes them run when we approach,
哪怕他们没有犯法
even though they've done nothing wrong.
那会让群众们将我们视作敌人
It makes the people see us as the enemy,
这会导致更多的对立 更多的不信任
which leads to more confrontation, more distrust.
你想知道为何帕拉塔在行为
You wonder how Peralta can do his job
遭到质疑需要负责时 依然能做好他的工作吗
when he's held accountable for his actions?
如果他不这样 那我就好奇我们能否做好自己的工作了
I wonder how any of us can do our job if he's not.
真是屁话连篇 市政♥府♥同意和解
What a bunch of bunk. The city's gonna settle.
不会有任何人被停职的
There are not gonna be any suspensions.
-算你赢了 -等等
- Take the win. - Wait.
如果我承认我犯了错 然后道歉呢
What if I admit I made an error and apologize?
他说的是假设的情况
He is speaking hypothetically.
你可以注意到他没有说那个"对"字
You'll notice he never used the S word
也不会承认自己犯了"错"什么的
and he never used the M word.
对不起 我犯了错误
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
我♥操♥
Holy !
记录上必须显示
Let the record show
他没有说出任何具体的情况
that he didn't say anything specific.
我在没有充分理由的情况下逮捕了一个人
I arrested a man without a sufficient probable cause
并且我当时已经被调离这个案子
in a case I was removed from.
他根本不知道他在说些什么
He has no idea what he's talking about.
随后我跟踪受害人到了他的家里...
I then followed my victim to his home...
我们该走了
Now's a good time for us to leave.
这种行为毫无疑问是警♥察♥暴行
In an act that could only be seen as police intimidation.
我为自己的行为承担全部责任
I take full responsibility for my mistake,
等到了法庭上 我也会这么说
and I'm willing to say as much in a court of law.
更重要的是 我真的感到非常对不起
And what's more, I'm very, very sorry!
行了 必须将他停职
Yeah, he has to be suspended.
对不起了
I'm sorry.
闭嘴吧你
Ah, don't you start.
真是太棒了 我们打败了他
That was amazing. We beat him.
真不敢相信结果还不错
I can't believe it actually worked out okay.
你被停职五个月
You're suspended for five months.
好吧 我知道
Right, I know.
但是我活该
But I deserve it.
并且我从这件事中学到了宝贵的教训
And I learned a valuable lesson from all this,
所以我认为这依然是一场胜利
so I'm counting it as a win.
我懂的 帕拉塔
I get that, Peralta,
但更好的情况是
but things will be a lot better
你不必失业 就能学到这些教训
when a man doesn't have to lose his job for you to learn a lesson.
行吧 你说得对 谢谢 长官
Yeah, fair enough. Thank you, sir.
你被惹毛的样子真叫人难以置信
It was crazy when you got huffy.
-我气成河豚了 -我都吓到了
- I was so huffy. - I got scared.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表