剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
让我太意外了
is just taking me by surprise.
没有了你 我不知道还能不能
I don't know if I can come in to work
-胜任这份工作 -你在开玩笑吗
- and do this job without you. - Are you kidding me?
也许九年前的你应付不了
I mean, maybe the you of nine years ago couldn't handle it,
但现在的你已经蜕变了
but you're not that person anymore.
你以前住在你前妻老公的地下室
You used to live in your ex-wife's husband's basement
只能和75岁的资深女性约会
and date 75-year-olds and now
现在你买♥♥了自己的房♥子 身边有珍妮弗和尼克辣吉
you've got your own house and Genevieve and Nikolaj.
-是尼克拉吉 -尼狗拉吉
- Nikolaj. - Nikolaj.
-尼克拉吉 -尼克腊鸡
- Nikolaj. - Nikolaj.
-尼克拉吉 -你干嘛不简短点叫他尼可
- Nikolaj. - Why don't you just call him Nick?
是尼克
Nik.
这下温馨气氛都被你破坏了
All right, now you're ruining the moment.
-收到 -听着
- Copy that. - Look,
不管我们是否在一起共事
whether we work together or not,
我们永远都是死党和搭档
we're always gonna be best friends and partners.
-对 一生伴侣 -就是死党
- Right. Life partners. - Best friends.
我没早点告诉你的唯一原因就是
And the only reason I didn't tell you sooner
我想给大家个惊喜
is because I wanted it to be a surprise
整场大窃案其实是幌子
that the whole heist's actually a setup
为了隐藏我要给大家的完美告别
so that I can throw the perfect goodbye.
我好喜欢
I love that!
计划是把所有人引到布鲁克林大桥
The plan was lure everyone to the Brooklyn Bridge
然后送礼物给你们
and give you all gifts.
这是你的
So, here's yours.
假金罐直接拧开就行
The dummy tubes just unscrew.
好的
Okay.
最新一♥期♥《时髦新郎》杂♥志♥
The most recent issue of "Fancy Brudgom" Magazine?
首次出现于第1季第20集
你以前不是总想让他们写一篇
You know how you always wanted them to do
我们是《最佳"时"党》的专题文章吗
a Fancy Bedste Venner feature on us?
是 但只有关系最铁的时髦死党才能上那专题
Yeah, but that's just for the fanciest best friends.
-翻到63页 -天啊 不可能吧
- Turn to page 63. - Oh, my God, you didn't.
你真的做到了 我们是《最佳"时"党》
You did! We're Fancy Bedste Venners!
我们是《最佳"时"党》
We're Fancy Bedste Venners!
我们是《最佳"时"党》
We're Fancy Bedste Venners!
好消息 完美告别计划继续进行
Hey, great news, the perfect goodbye is back on
而且我们有一位新队友
and we have a new teammate.
真的吗 "我们"指的是谁啊
Really? What even is "our team?"
我知道你给我的金罐是假的
Because I know you gave me a dummy tube.
那你找到里面装的是什么了吗
Ah, and did you find what was inside of it?
-是个鸡蛋 -你知道
- Yeah, an egg. - And do you know
-我为什么给你鸡蛋吗 -因为鸡蛋最烂了
- why I gave you an egg? - 'Cause eggs suck
你还在耿耿于怀那次玩马里奥赛车
and you're still mad about that one time
-我赢了你 -那只是新手的狗屎运
- I beat you at Mario Kart? - It was beginner's luck!
打开看一下
Just--open it.
吊坠是小活页夹的项链
A necklace with a little binder on it?
上面有三个迷你标签
It has three tiny tabs.
一个代表我 一个代表你 一个代表麦克
One for me, one for you, and one for Mac.
它没按字母顺序排列让我好不舒服
It really bothers me that they're not alphabetical
但我猜这个活页夹是真实能用的
but I assume that it's functional
-所以我能改过来 -能用 可以改
- and I can correct them? - It is and you can.
那我爱这个礼物 我会永远珍惜的
Then I love it and I'll treasure it forever.
现在告诉我真正的金罐在哪里 王八蛋
Now tell me where the real tube is, you bastard!
对不起 艾米 但我不能告诉你
I'm sorry, Ames, but I can't do that.
你已经完成你的任务了 现在是时候休息
You've done your part. Now, it's time to sit back
-看接下来的好戏了 -你要踢我出局吗
- and enjoy the rest of the show. - You're cutting me out?
这是因为你想放烟花 对吧
This is about you wanting fireworks, isn't it?
艾米 原因远远不止这一个
Oh, Amy, it's about so much more than that.
百分之一百万就是因为烟花
It's one million percent just about the fireworks.
这些看起来很危险啊
Those look very dangerous.
不 没事的
No, it'll be fine.
放的时候我们会离得远远的
We're not gonna be anywhere near when it goes off.
可以通过手♥机♥控制整个装置
You control the whole thing from your phone.
你怎么知道它已经准备发射
How do you know when it's armed?
红灯闪就是准备好了
The red light starts blinking.
-是这个灯吗 -不好
- Like that one? - Uh-oh, uh, uh--
没事的 没事的
you know what? This is okay, this is okay.
我可以用手♥机♥应用把它关掉
I can just turn it off using the app.
"请先建立个人档案" 为什么啊
"Set up your profile first?" Why?
我能用几次控制烟花的应用啊
How many times am I gonna use a fireworks app?
-已经开始倒计时了 -姓名 邮箱
- It started counting down! - Name, email.
"选出所有包含停止标志的格子"
"Select the squares with stop signs in them?"
好了 杰克 我们得离开这
Okay, Jake, we gotta go!
红灯算停止标志吗
Is a stop light a stop sign?
查尔斯 红灯算不算停止标志
Charles, is a stop light a stop sign?
我不知道 看到这两个标志都要停
I don't know, they both require full stops!
-杰克快走 -好了 我登入了
- Jake, come on! - All right, I'm in.
不 "用户名已被占用"
No, "Username already taken?"
谁会想用"杰克"这个用户名啊
Who would want to use "Jake?"
不好
Oh, no.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你醒了
You're awake.
我不敢相信 你真的醒了
I can't believe it, you're actually awake.
等等
Wait a minute.
发生什么事了 我要回去参加大窃案
What's going on? I gotta get back to the heist.
别乱动 大窃案吗
No, the heist?
杰克 你已经昏迷七年了
Jake, you've been in a coma for seven years.
什么
What?
你说昏迷是什么意思
What do you mean I've been in a coma?
你被烟花炸到了脑袋
A firework hit you in the head.
导致你出现了脑损伤
It caused a destabilizing brain injury.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-查尔斯还好吗 -还好
- Is Charles okay? - Yes.
他在爆♥炸♥中幸存下来了
He survived the explosion,
但他对你的事很自责
but he blamed himself for what happened to you
所以他离开纽约了
so he left New York.
他现在是亚利桑那州一座小镇的治安官
He's actually the sheriff of a small town in Arizona.
因为那个镇子太小了 所以他还得当校长
The town is so small he also has to be the school principal.
好吧 好奇怪啊
Okay, that's weird.
其实还挺有趣的
It's actually very funny.
而且还意外地有点暖心
And surprisingly heartwarming.
等等 不不不
Wait, no. No, no, no.
这不是真的
This--this isn't really happening.
我是在做梦
I'm dreaming.
因为这是在梦里 所以我能掌控一切
And because this is a dream, I'm in control.
你知道现在谁要从那扇门进来吗
You know who's gonna walk through that door right now?
布鲁斯·威利斯
Bruce Willis.
-杰克 你醒了 -不 泰迪
- Jake, you woke up! - No! Teddy?
艾米 为什么你的前男友在这
Amy, why is your ex-boyfriend here?
你还没告诉他吧 宝贝
Oh, you haven't told him yet, babe?
宝贝
Babe?
他叫你宝贝 怎么回事
He called you babe. What's going on?
对不起 我知道这很难接受
I'm sorry, I know this is a lot.
-不 -但过去的这七年真的很难熬
- No. - But the last seven years have been really hard.
我自己把麦克拉扯大
Raising Mac on my own,
不知道你还能不能醒过来
never knowing if you would wake up,
泰迪对我十分照顾有加
and Teddy was a great friend to me.
几年前
And a couple years ago,
-我们一起去旅游了 -这不是她的错
- we went on a trip. - It's not her fault.
是坦帕市的魅力引诱了我们
We were both seduced by the city of Tampa.
我不敢相信 你用泰迪取代我吗
I can't believe this. You replaced me with Teddy?
我永远取代不了你 杰克
I could never replace you, Jake.
我只是想让麦克的生活中有父亲的角色
I just wanted Mac to have a father figure in his life.
我过去和他一起看比赛
I come over and we watch sports.
我们都很爱看大学游泳赛
We are obsessed with college swimming.
医生 你能让我回到昏迷状态吗
Hey, doc, can you put me back in the coma?
你现在有些不安 这很正常
You're agitated, that's normal.
告诉我你的感觉 哪里痛吗
Tell me how you're feeling. Pain?
知道我的妻子
I mean, just the pain of learning
嫁给了另一个男人 我感觉很痛
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表