剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
-什么 -你人镇的吗
- What? - Theriouthly?
-真的吗 -是的
- For real? - Yeah.
今天是我的最后一天
Today was my last day.
但现在看来
And now it looks like
我们最后的结局是
it's gonna end with all of us
被困在仓库里面
locked in a storage facility.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
你没发现吗
Can't you see?
你们想要的是同一件事
You all want the same thing,
一个完美的告别
a perfect goodbye.
但你们都破坏了别人的计划
But you're all getting in each other's way.
我们是99分局
We are the Nine-Nine,
我们合作起来天下无敌
and we work best together.
我们也会一起从这里出去
And we're getting out of here together.
我们会找到那个金罐 然后一起加冕
So we're gonna find that tube and we're gonna be crowned
99分局的王中之王
Grand Champions of the Nine-Nine together!
除了那个嘲笑我大提琴的丑男
Except for the ugly one that made fun of my cello.
其实她是杰克现实中的老婆
现在不合适 卡洛琳·圣雅克·雷纳德
Not now, Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard.
我赞同杰弗兹
I agree with Jeffords.
看一下气氛好吗 卡洛琳·圣雅克·雷纳德
Read the room, Caroline Saint-Jacques Renard.
说得好听 泰瑞 但我们被困在这里了
Great speech, Terry, but we're kind of trapped in here.
困不了多久
Not for long.
我要发挥酷爱果汁侠之力带你们离开这里
I'm gonna Kool-Aid Man us the hell out of here.
你不是说广♥告♥里那样是不可能的吗
I thought you said that was impossible.
不是不行 只是觉得你们那么说很不尊重人
It's not, I just find it demeaning.
其实非常简单
It's actually very easy.
厉害 再穿过那堵墙吧
Oh, yes! Now go through that wall!
我不♥穿♥别的墙 杰克 都逃出来了
I'm not doing any more walls, Jake, we're free.
行吧 我只是不问白不问
Fair enough, I had to ask.
好的 我定位到了比尔
All right, I got Bill on the GPS.
奇怪
Huh, that's weird.
怎么 他去哪里了
What? Where'd he go?
你确定他回到分局了吗
Are you sure he came back to the precinct?
追踪器一定坏了 这里没有人啊
The tracker must be broken. There's no one here.
你错了 警监
Wrong, Captain!
我在呢
I'm here.
麦克·希契科克
Michael Hitchcock,
99分局大窃案王中之王
the Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine.
希契科克
Hitchcock?
这感觉太不对了
Well, this doesn't feel right.
我想你们应该都在猜我怎么做到的
I bet you're all wondering how I pulled it off.
并不在乎 但遵循传统我们得让你说
Not really, but I guess that's the tradition.
整个计划的关键其实就是我从未退休
The key to the whole plan was that I never really retired
也没有搬去巴西
or moved to Brazil.
我这阵子一直住在外面
I've been living in the Beaver Trap this whole time.
那计划的其他部分呢
Okay, but what was the rest of the plan?
我们没想出来
Oh, we had not come up with it.
但比尔来了 然后问我
But then Bill came by and offered
有没兴趣40块跟他买♥♥下金罐 我就赢啦
to sell me the tube for 40 bucks and I won.
-真是牛逼 -开始为我加冕吧
- Pretty good stuff. - Now, crown me.
真是太烂了
Ugh, this stinks.
行吧 麦克·希契科克
Okay, Michael Hitchcock,
你是个非常厉害的人/天才
you are an amazing human/genius
也是99分局大窃案王中之王
and the Grand Champion of the Nine-Nine.
你的脑袋为什么这么多汗
Why is your head so sweaty?
因为之前植发手术失败
Oh, because that's actually butt skin
我头顶用的是屁♥股♥的皮肤 汗腺比较发达
from a botched hair transplant so there are more pores.
真不敢相信会在
I can't believe this is how it ends,
希契科克的多汗屁♥股♥脑这里告终
with Hitchcock's sweaty butt head.
我跟自己约定好了不哭
I told myself I wouldn't cry.
-杰克 很遗憾你得不到完美的告别 -对啊
- Ah, Jake, I'm sorry you didn't get your perfect goodbye. - Yeah.
整件事到最后的确是玩到有点过火
This whole thing did kinda turn into a scalding hot mess.
不过说实话
But to be honest,
我想要的或许只是一个戏剧性的大场面
I think I just wanted a big dramatic moment
好让自己不会感到难过吧
so that I wouldn't feel sad.
告别总是难过的
Because goodbyes are inherently sad.
它意味着某件事物的结束
They mean that something's ending.
而告别这里更是令人万分难受
And this one is especially sad
因为我们大家曾有过那么好的时光
because what we had was so great.
但也不是只有难过啊 对吧
But it's not all sad, right?
我们都要走向我们所爱的事物
We're moving on to things that we love.
我们也永远会有这段回忆可以珍惜
And we'll always have the memories of our times together,
尽管最后是被希契科克赢了比赛
even though Hitchcock won the heist,
这一点让我好难受
which makes me so mad
我好想吞下自己的舌头自杀
I wanna swallow my own tongue and die.
-的确是耻辱 -无论如何
- It's a disgrace. - Anyways,
我们一起玩 一起喝酒
I say we hang out, have a drink,
一起享受大伙最后一次齐聚一堂吧
and enjoy all of us being together one last time.
敬分队
To the squad.
敬分队
To the squad.
出自第4季第15集的经典场面
你们喝了水泥
You just drank cement!
干嘛这样啊
Why?
我能跟你说两句吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?
我就是想告诉你
I just want you to know that I don't care
不管你能不能找到伴侣或是结婚
if you end up with anyone or get married or whatever.
我只是想要你开心
I just want you to be happy.
我很开心
I am happy.
我能帮到别人 有一帮很好的朋友
I'm making a difference, I've got great friends.
我也要搬去跟我女朋友戴博拉同居了
Also, I'm moving in with my girlfriend, Debra.
她超棒的 圆♥满♥了我的生命
She is amazing. She makes me feel whole.
真的吗
Oh, really?
天啊 你也太好骗了吧
Oh, my God, this is too easy.
不 我不想成家
No, I don't want to settle down.
你说得对 对不起
Right. I'm sorry, sorry.
没事啦 我也就是想闹闹你
It's fine. I'm just messing with you.
真不敢想象你要离开了
It's crazy you're leaving.
我们一起在这里共度了好多时光
We spent a lot of time here.
对啊
Yeah, we did.
我很庆幸是跟你一起度过
I'm really happy it was with you.
我也是
Same here.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
博伊尔 我很高兴你还会在局里
Hey, Boyle, I'm glad you're sticking around.
以后很多事都要靠你了
I'm gonna be depending on you a lot.
你放心 警监 饮食与运动秘诀都来问我
You got it, Captain, for diet and exercise tips.
什么 不是啦
What? No.
是破案 我身体好得很
To solve cases. My body's fine.
很棒 不为你的身材自卑的态度很正确
Nice, that's a very healthy attitude.
两位 我能说句实话吗
Hey, guys, can I be real?
我刚刚从证物保险箱里拿走了一堆钻石
I just took a bunch of diamonds from the evidence locker.
你们没人改过密♥码♥啊
No one ever changed the code.
好啦 再见
Anyway, toodaloo.
她说的是认真的吗
Was she being real?
我真的分辨不出来
I honestly can't tell.
-我想你了 兄弟 -我也想你
- I missed you, bud. - I missed you too.
你的领子上有鸡翅酱
You got wing sauce on your collar.
我特意为你留在那里的
I left it there for you.
所以... 你要离队了
So, you're leaving.
下这个决定一定很难吧
That must've been a hard decision.
说实话...
Honestly...
-不难 -真有意思
- It wasn't. - It's funny.
在我来这里的第一天
On my first day here,
我让杰弗兹跟我介绍你们每个人
I asked Jeffords to tell me about everyone.
他告诉我你是个很棒的警探
He told me you were a great detective,
但唯一一件你学不会的事情
but the one thing you couldn't figure out
就是如何长大
was how to grow up.
我想你终于学会这件事了
I think you've finally figured it out.
谢谢你 长官
Well, thank you, sir.
如果没有你 我肯定是学不会
I couldn't have done it without you.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表