剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Well, you did, 'cause I got the footage.
我得把这个删了才行
Oh, I'm gonna have to delete this.
等等 你不是在开玩笑
Oh, wait, you're not joking.
不是吧 你是恶人
Oh, no. You're a villain!
你为什么要删掉
Why'd you delete it?
你说了如果我们有证据 你就会帮我们
You said you'd help us if we got proof.
是没错 但我没想到你真的会拿到证据
Yeah, but I didn't think you'd get proof, get proof.
我以为你会随便拿点证据糊弄下
I thought you just, you know, get proof.
证据和证据是不同的
There's proof and there's proof.
你拿到了错误的证据
You got the wrong kind of proof.
不知道我还要说得多清楚才行
I don't know how much clearer I can be.
所以你从来就没打算要帮我们
So you were never gonna help us?
我在帮你们啊
I am helping you.
我还是可以将针对你们的委托人的起诉撤掉
I can still get the charges against your client dropped.
既然现在我看到了这段视频
Now that I saw that footage,
我会让我的警员们改掉证词的
I'll get my officers to revise their statements.
他们会受到惩罚吧
And they'll be punished?
不会 我没办法将他们停职
No, there's no way I can suspend them.
停什么职 我以为你会开除他们
Suspend? I thought you would fire them.
天呐 原来你没在开玩笑啊
Oh, you're being serious now.
看来我们之间不适合开玩笑
Huh, I guess jokes aren't our thing.
如果我开除他们
Well, if I fired them,
就会触发工会的上诉程序
it would trigger the union's appeal process.
警♥察♥慈善协会诉怨申诉程序
PBA's grievance proceedings
允许工会和警♥察♥个人
allow for both unions and individual officers
通过上级领导来盘查人事行为
to challenge personnel actions by superiors.
控诉在警方体系里一直往上传达
The complaint gets sent up the chain of command
直到遇到一个站在当事警♥察♥那边的人
till they get someone who sides with the officers.
法庭就是噩梦
And the courts are a nightmare.
检察官跟警♥察♥向来都要密切合作
Prosecutors work closely with cops.
他们才不会破坏双方之间的关系
They're not gonna jeopardize their relationship
所以不会起诉警♥察♥
by pursuing cases against them.
只要警♥察♥坚称自己感受到了生命威胁
All the officer has to say is he feared for his life,
案子就会被撤掉
and it gets thrown out.
听着 我们知道这些
Look, we know all of this,
但那并不意味着你可以直接放弃啊
but that doesn't mean you just give up.
好吧 假设我不放弃
Okay, so say I don't give up
我成功地让局长开除了那些警♥察♥
and I get the commissioner to agree to fire the officers.
你们知道接下来会发生什么吗
Do you know what happens next?
-他们会进行反诉 -没错
- They'd file a countersuit. - Yes.
那些警♥察♥待在家里就能拿工资
And the officers get paid to stay at home.
更别提"合格豁免"原则了
Not to mention qualified immunity.
现在警官们都回到了大街上
And now the officers are back on the street
我被排挤了
and I am blackballed.
现在纽约警局唯一一位女性警监
And then one of the only female captains in the NYPD
将被迫辞职
is forced to quit.
你们不会希望我离开的 毕竟我是个好警官
And you don't want me gone. I'm one of the good ones.
我知道这听起来像是无♥耻♥的鬼话
And I know how that sounds,
但我不是那种明明是坏人
but I'm not one of the bad ones
却说自己是好人的人
who say they're one of the good ones.
我是那种言行合一的真好人
I'm one of the good ones who say they're one of the good ones.
行了 我听到了 罗莎
Yeah, I hear it, Rosa.
别再用眼神对我扎刀了 我们走吧
You can stop staring daggers at me. Let's just go.
长官 你有时间吗
Sir, do you have a minute?
我想向你道歉
I wanted to apologize.
重回工作岗位的感觉 很古怪
Being back at work has been...weird.
罗莎走了 世界也不一样了
Rosa's gone, and the world has changed.
我以为你会是唯一一个不会改变的人
And you were the one person I thought I could count on to be the same.
霍特永远不变
Always Holt.
我知道我的行为有点疯狂 真的很抱歉
I know I've been acting crazy, and I'm sorry.
你知道我之前为什么找你寒暄吗
Do you know why I engaged in small talk with you earlier?
因为寒暄对待过客与骗子
Because small talk is for strangers and con men,
我现在对你来说就是个过客
and that's what I am to you now, a stranger.
不是 我那么做是因为...
No. I did it because...
我是个骗子
I am a con man.
我试图骗你相信我一如往常
I was trying to con you into believing everything is normal with me
然而 事实并非如此
when...it is not.
凯文和我分居了
Kevin and I have separated.
天呐
Oh, my God.
为什么
Why?
这一年对于一个黑人来说真的很艰难
It's been a tough year to be a Black man...
对一个警监来说尤其如此
and a police captain...
作为人活着就很艰难
and a human.
我的身体和精神都到了崩溃的边缘
I've been pushed to the brink emotionally and physically.
我进入了生存模式
I went into survival mode,
我似乎 忽略了私人生活
and it seems I have... neglected my personal life.
-这事还有其他人知道吗 -这里没有
- Does anyone else know? - Not here.
我已经成功地隐瞒了几个月
I have successfully hidden it for months--
但必须说 不算非常成功
not very well, I might add.
我跟帕拉塔在五个不同的场合寒暄过
I made small talk with Peralta on five separate occasions,
他连眼皮都没眨一下
and he never even batted an eye.
他一直在不停地唠叨一个叫瓦里奥的人
He just blathered on about someone named...Wario.
是啊 他经常这样
Yeah, he does that.
但是你...
But you...
你注意到了我有点不对劲
You noticed that something was off with me
你回归岗位的第一天就注意到了
the very first day you returned.
这显示出你对我有多么了解
That just shows how well you know me.
尽管我还没准备好谈论这事
And while I'm not yet ready to talk about it,
这也很暖心
it's nice...
让我觉得我不再是孤单一人
feeling like I'm not alone anymore.
这都要多谢你
And that's thanks to you...
雷米
Raymy.
澄清一下 我不是雷米
Just so you know, I am not Raymy.
我们合在一起才是雷米
We are Raymy.
-我能说出口你该知足了 -当然
- Just be glad I said it. - Totally.
真的 谢谢你 长官
Yes, I am. Thank you, sir.
所以那些警♥察♥会继续在大街上
So those cops are just gonna keep walking the streets
干这种烂事 不用承担任何后果吗
doing this crap with no consequences?
很抱歉 我们真的尽力了
I'm sorry. We really tried.
能撤掉起诉或许也算不幸中的大幸了
I guess getting the charges dropped was something,
所以 谢谢了
so thanks...
谢的是罗莎 因为你不是个警♥察♥
to Rosa because you're not a cop.
我会在点评网站上给你五星好评的
I'll hook you up with those five stars on Yelp.
-这也太让人心累了 -是啊
- That was rough. - Yep.
话说 听着
Hey, so look,
我对于这一切都很抱歉
I'm really sorry about everything.
我把我的不安全感都投射在了你身上
I was projecting my insecurities onto you,
那是不对的
and that was wrong.
我乐于认为作为一名警探 我做过很多好事
And I like to think I've done a lot of good as a detective
我可以继续做好事 但是...
and that I can continue to do that, but...
或许我就是问题的一部分
Maybe I am part of the problem.
不管怎样 你在按你的方式解决问题
Regardless, you're dealing with things in your own way,
我明白不能依靠你
and I get that it's not on you
来让我对自己的选择感到心安理得
to make me feel okay about my choices.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
尽管我们的选择不一样
And just because our choices are different
那并不意味着我们不是家人
doesn't mean we're not family.
就跟《速度与激♥情♥》电影里一样
Like "The Fast and the Furious."
-不是 -好吧 不是那种
- No. - Right. No, not like that.
显然这不一样
This is different, obviously.
重点在于
The main point is,
你认为我继续留在警队是正确的决定
you think I made the right decision staying on the force.
-杰克 -我懂的 我在开玩笑
- Jake! - I know. I'm kidding.
我根本不在意你的想法
I don't even care what you think.
你的观点对我来说毫无意义 废物
Your opinion is literally meaningless to me, loser.
够了 你往反方向偏得太远了
Yeah, now you swung too far in the opposite direction.
我感觉到了 把握其中的界线真的很难 所以...
I felt that. It's a hard line to walk, so...
我会努力去把握的
I'll work on it.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表