剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Probably still worth it.
金罐被我弄丢了
I lost the tube.
连在一辆高速运行 突然刹车的卡车上
Can't even stand on top of a fast-moving truck
都站不稳
that suddenly slams on its brakes.
你怎么那么弱 罗莎
What's wrong with you, Rosa?
没事的 你看看这个
It's okay. Here, check this out.
我监视了霍特一个多月
I've been spying on Holt for over a month.
他买♥♥了一架无人机 正用来把金罐
He brought a drone which he's using to take the tube to
送到汪星凯悦托狗所 到时狗狗切达
the Bark Hyatt Doggy Daycare where it will be retrieved
就会取回金罐
by none other than Cheddar the dog,
然后叼到它的秘密藏匿处
who will take it to a secret hiding place.
我们可以去拿 但汪星凯悦的游乐区
We could grab it, but the Bark Hyatt play area
有直播网络摄像头
has live feed webcams.
如果有人去拿金罐 霍特会看到的
Holt will see if someone goes for the tube.
如果那人是狗他就看不到了
Not if that someone is a dog.
休想让老娘乔装成狗
I'm not dressing up like a dog.
我愿意扮狗
I'll do it.
-吓死人了 -我刚才在偷听
- Oh, my God! - I was eavesdropping
你们提到狗狗这事时 我心想
and when the dog thing came up, I said,
"比尔 你的闪光时刻来了" -不用了 比尔
- "Bill, this is your moment." - That's okay, Bill.
我已经找了内鬼
I already have someone on in the inside.
见过饼饼 我为大窃案领养的狗狗
Meet Biscuit, the dog I adopted for the heist.
你不是有严重过敏吗
Don't you have horrible allergies?
也可能是我为了赢下大窃案
Or was that just a long con I perpetrated
-而放长线钓大鱼的骗局 -怎么可能
- to win this heist? - I don't think so.
你说得对 我已经全身长满疹子了
You're right. I am covered in hives.
总之 饼饼也是汪星凯悦的成员
Anyway, Biscuit is also enrolled at the Bark Hyatt
它在那受过训 会在切达
where he's been trained to steal the tube
湿漉漉的鼻子底下偷走金罐
right from under Cheddar's wet little nose.
然后我们去见饼饼
Then we visit Biscuit
-把金罐拿到手 -干得漂亮
- and get the tube. - Nice work.
我几乎都要为背叛你感到内疚了
I almost feel bad that I have to betray you.
什么 那就别背叛啊
What? Then don't!
你让我去见一个假冒的人
You made me meet with a fake person
就为了骗我不参加大窃案吗
just so you could trick me into sitting out the heist?
那场面试很重要
That interview was important!
是我升为警监的机会
It's my shot to become captain!
我为此特地买♥♥了华丽的新吊带 还带金线的
I bought fancy new suspenders for this, with gold thread!
我没法退货 因为吊带
I can't return them because I've already
已经被我的饱满胸肌撑松了
stretched them out with my pecs.
-他们被"胸松"了 -慢点
- They've been pec-stretched! - Slow down.
爱德华·威廉姆斯不是假冒的人
Edward Williams is not a fake.
那他为什么坐在假办公室
Then why was he in a fake office?
泰瑞 他只是刚搬了办公室
Oh, Terry, he just relocated to make room
好为六楼的改革部门腾出位置
for the new reform unit on the sixth floor.
那是临时办公室
It's a temporary space.
警督
Lieutenant.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我可能表现得有点... 窃里窃气
I may've gotten a little... heisty.
你以为我会相信这真是你家人
I'm supposed to believe this is your family
而不是买♥♥相框自带的照片吗
and not the picture that came with the frame?
这怎么可能是真奖杯
Oh, and this is a real award?
我怒摔
Kapow!
我们得去挽救一下
We have to go fix this.
你的事业比游戏重要多了
Your career is more important than a game.
斯卡利 我回来之前由你掌管大窃案
Scully, you're in charge of the heist until I get back.
-盯好金罐 -遵命
- Keep an eye on that tube. - Yes!
希契科克 这是我们的好机会
Hitchcock, this is our chance to show everyone
让众人见识下我们的能耐 是你啊
what we're made of-- Oh, it's you.
斯卡驴 快去找希契科克
Donkey Scully, go find Hitchcock.
-搞什么 我被卡住了 -没错 我动了手脚
- The hell? I'm stuck. - Yeah, I rigged it.
谁叫你那么呆 上车居然系安全带
That's what you get for being a nerd who wears seatbelts.
有型的人都是死于可怕又可预防的意外
Cool people die gruesome, preventable deaths.
我的车来了
Oh, here's my ride.
-皮门托驾到 -你好 皮门托
- Pimento's here. - Hi, Pimento.
艾米 好久不见
Amy, it has been too long.
你什么时候才让我见我的教子
When are you gonna let me meet my godson?
-他不是你的教子 -好吧 但你们死后
- He's not your godson? - Okay, but when you die,
-我一定会把他抚养大 -我们走吧
- I am going to raise him. - All right, let's go.
我把你送过去后
Yeah. I gotta drop you off
就得去赶飞机了
and then I have a plane to catch.
-什么 你要去哪 -别提了
- What, where are you going? - Ugh.
我接了个活儿 要保护加拿大北部的
I took this job protecting a diamond mine
一个钻石矿 那块地被一群狼
in Northern Canada that's being terrorized
占据着
by a pack of wolves?
据说"枪杀狼违法"
Apparently it's "Illegal to shoot them"
所以我只能徒手把狼群碎尸万段
so I have to tear them apart limb from limb.
-你要去多久 -直到我
- How long you going for? - As long as it takes me
找到狼王 杀了它
to find the alpha, kill it,
掌控狼群
take control of the pack,
然后完全破坏钻石矿再回来
and then completely decimate the diamond mine.
狠狠出♥卖♥♥♥甲方
Total double cross.
好了 出发
All right, let's ride!
-再见 艾米 -不 等一下
- Bye, Amy. - No, wait.
罗莎 不 你不能把我丢在这
Rosa, no, no, you can't leave me here!
这不在计划之内
This wasn't part of the plan!
还是说这正是我的计划
Or was this exactly the plan?
这都是完美告别的一部分
It's all part of the perfect goodbye.
所有人都认为自己拿到了获胜金罐
Everyone should think they have the winning tube,
但到了午夜 定时锁解开时
but then at midnight when the time locks release,
他们会意识到里面其实是
they'll realize they actually just have
我送给大家的留念礼物 你看我给霍特准备了什么
a sentimental gift from me. Look what I got Holt.
这是他开始逼我戴领带后
It's the first tie I bought
我买♥♥的第一条领带
after he started making me wear them.
缘由来自第1季第1集
缘由来自第5季第10集
我要送罗莎旅行用桌游 让她知道
And I'm getting Rosa a travel board game so she knows
虽然99分局要各奔东西了 但我们还是会
that we're gonna keep doing game night even though
将游戏之夜进行下去
the Nine-Nine's breaking apart.
我还打算给所有人送一副苹果无线耳机
And I'm also getting everyone AirPods.
我劝你不要
Hmm, I'd lose those.
感觉践踏了真挚感情
Feels like it cheapens the sentiment.
再说 人人都有耳机了
Plus, everyone already has headphones.
好吧 那就不送耳机了
Okay, fine, no AirPods.
为了能成功
So, in order for this to work,
我们得抢在霍特之前拿到金罐
we have to get to the golden tube before Holt does
并掉包成里面装了领带的仿品
and swap it out for the one with the tie inside.
你好啊 小雷雷
Hey there, Ray-Ray.
之后罗莎以为真罐子在霍特那里
Then with Rosa believing that Holt has the real one,
你只需编个假计划
you just need to come up with a fake heist
然后设法把假货塞给她
and then find a way to slip her the dummy tube.
-进行得天衣无缝 -我这边也算是吧
- It went perfectly. - Same here, sort of.
我们回来换衣服了 因为不得不
We came back to change 'cause we had to ditch
把磁力服丢在装甲车里
our magnet suits in the armored car.
我倒是没问题
It was fine for me.
但查尔斯不知为何三点全露了
Charles went commando for some reason.
总之他正在穿衣服
Anyway, he's getting dressed now.
我们只需想个办法 把他的礼物塞给他
We just have to figure out a way to slip him his gift
一切就准备就绪了
and then we're all set.
我已经能闻到完美告别的香甜气息了
The perfect goodbye is so close I can taste it.
好香哦
Yum, yum, yum.
比尔 你不能偷偷从背后冒出来
Bill, you can't sneak up on people like that.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
杰克
Jake!
怎么了 你还好吗
Hey. What's up, you okay?
你要离开99分局吗
Are you quitting the Nine-Nine?
什么 你怎么会...
What? Why would you--
我在你更衣柜里发现了这封辞职信
I found this letter of resignation in your locker.
你打算几时才告诉我
Were you not gonna tell me?
我们的友谊对你来说一文不值吗
Does our friendship mean nothing to you?
-查尔斯 你听我解释 -省省吧
- Charles, I can explain. - Don't bother.
等一下 别走啊 查尔斯 等等
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表