剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
in my grave.
他确实状态不好
I mean, he's not doing great.
你们还一起吃午饭吗
Oh, you guys still have lunch together?
每天两次
Twice a day, every day.
听着 帮我想想
Look, I need help figuring out
怎么样才能激励这些新人
how to inspire these new guys.
是什么在驱使你们
What motivates you?
为了能马上退休和希契科克
Well, I'd do anything to retire
在巴西度过余生
and spend the rest of my days
我可以做任何事
with Hitchcock in Brazil.
事实上 这还挺有帮助的
Huh. That's actually pretty helpful.
那就是梦想
That's the dream--
斯卡利和我躺在我建造的性♥爱♥游船上
Scully and me on the sex barge I'm building.
行了 斯卡利已经帮了大忙
Okay. Scully was already helpful.
你不用说下去的
You don't have to keep talking.
这些是计步器
These are pedometers,
将会表明你们有在巡逻
which will prove that you're actually walking your beat.
步数最多的人
But whoever gets the most steps in
将会算作七天加班时间
will receive seven days of overtime.
所以 离你们的退休又近了一周
Therefore, you'll be one week closer to retirement.
距离和你最好的朋友在性♥爱♥游船上
And one week closer to a couple's massage
做伴侣按♥摩♥也更近了一周
with your best friend on his sex barge.
长官 你猜怎么着
Sir, guess what.
我以为你回家了 警督
Lieutenant, I thought you went home.
是的 但一些警员听说我请病假
I did, but some uniforms heard that I called out sick,
他们以为我也加入了蓝色流感
and they assumed I was joining the Blue Flu.
于是邀请我明天参加会议 讨论策略
They invited me to a meeting tomorrow to talk strategy.
你可以进去录音
You could go record them
录下他们承认自己没得接吻病
admitting that they don't actually have mono.
-前提是你愿意参与 -当然要去
- That is, if you're up to it. - Hell, yeah.
泰瑞绝对可以勇猛坚持
Terry's gonna tough it out.
泰瑞还要喝点覆盆子茶
Terry's also gonna drink some raspberry leaf tea
莎伦用这个来缓解痛经
that Sharon uses to help her with menstrual cramps.
似乎我们又多了一支尖刺
Oh, looks like we're adding a prong.
三叉戟计划正式变成叉子计划
Operation Trident is now Operation Fork.
难道没有比"叉子"更酷的词了吗
Isn't there a cooler word than "Fork"?
听起来像"三叉戟"那种酷酷的词
I mean, something more like "Trident."
不会吧 难道其他人都觉得我想要耍酷
Oh, no, did everyone assume I was trying to be cool?
难道这就是事情进展不顺的原因
Is that why things are going so poorly?
该死 我得打电♥话♥给帕拉塔
Damn it, I've got to call Peralta.
是的 叉子计划听上去绝对不酷
No, Operation Fork is definitely not cool.
事情进展很顺利
Uh, yeah, things are going good here.
我们正在盯梢那个医生
We're just staking out the doctor
力图低调点不被发现
and trying to keep a low profile.
不好意思 有个聒噪的邻居
Sorry about that. Just had a bit of a noisy neighbor.
长官 又来了一个聒噪的邻居
You know what, sir? We have another noisy neighbor.
过会儿再打给你 拜拜
I'm just gonna call you back. Bye.
行了 查尔斯 我明白你害怕了
All right, Charles, I get it. You're scared.
但有时候 大声说出你的恐惧很有帮助
But sometimes it helps to say our fears out loud.
你如果用语言说出来
You know, if you put words to them,
你的一些恐惧就会被带走
it can take away some of their powers.
来吧
So come on.
不要再克制这些恐惧 直接说出来吧
Stop bottling up those fears and get them out in the open.
好吧
Okay, well...
我很害怕我睾丸里的东西
I'm scared that whatever's in my testicle
已经扩散全身 我很快会死
has spread and that I'm gonna die.
那我就再也没有机会看到尼克拉吉长大
And then I'll never get to see Nikolaj grow up.
我也不会知道他长成了哪种人
And I won't know what kind of man he becomes.
而且和你相处的时间也会变短
Also, my time with you will be cut short.
再也没有盯梢行动
No more stakeouts or
没有值长夜班后的喝一杯
drinks after a long shift
也没有了你突然有案情进展时半夜来的电♥话♥
or midnight calls when you've had a breakthrough in a case.
我脑海里一直有个画面
I've always had this image of us in our 90s
我们俩九十多岁在敬老院里抓捕罪犯
hunting down criminals at the retirement home.
但我想这终究是一个愚蠢的幻想
But I guess that was just a dumb fantasy...
因为马上我就不会存活于世
because soon I won't be here anymore...
我将要离开人世了
because I'll be dead and gone
你再也没机会见到我
and you won't ever see me again.
-杰克 你在哭吗 -没有
- Jake, are you crying? - No.
是的
Yes.
迪亚兹 为什么突然有秘密会面
Diaz, why the hush-hush meeting?
因为一分钟后
Because in one minute,
你就会给我看你后腰的骚货纹身
you're gonna be showing me your tramp stamp.
-我后腰上没有骚货纹身 -证明给我看
- I don't have a tramp stamp. - Prove it.
给我看你下背部
Show me your lower back.
看来我并不知道骚货纹身指的是什么
Hmm. Seems I didn't know what a tramp stamp was.
但是在你破案之前
But I'm not gonna show you anything
我不会给你看任何东西的
until you've solved the case.
这是麦卡弗里走进宠物店
Surveillance footage of McCaffery
买♥♥老鼠的监控录像
entering a pet store and buying a mouse
就在他发现卷饼里有老鼠的一小时前
an hour before he found it in his burrito.
他设了这个局
He set the whole thing up.
迪亚兹 你做到了
Diaz, you did it.
现在就是
And now...
付我报酬的时候了
my payment.
好了奥沙利文 这是麦卡弗里
Okay, O'Sullivan, there's McCaffery
从普度宠物店走出来的录像
coming out of Perdue Pet Supplies
手上还拿着放在卷饼里的那只老鼠
with the mouse that he put in the burrito.
没必要买♥♥新的战术装备或者
So there's no need for tactical gear
"勿忘卷饼事件"缎带 什么都不需要
or a Never Forget Burrito ribbon or any of that.
你得叫停蓝色流感
You need to call off the Blue Flu.
你疯了吗 我的人正遭受攻击
Are you crazy? My guys are under attack.
不 我刚刚证明了这不是什么攻击
No, I just proved that it wasn't an attack.
是他设的局
He faked it.
不是那个攻击 是这个攻击
Not that attack, this attack--
你说一个警员是骗子的人身攻击
the one where you call a policeman a liar.
他确实是骗子
He is a liar.
我的天 你又攻击了一次
Oh, dear, my God. You just did it again.
你明不明白对一个人最糟糕的事
Do you understand the worst thing you could do
就是另一个人说他是骗子
to another person is to call that person a liar?
你仇恨警♥察♥ 这就是事实
You hate cops. That's a fact.
我 我 我以为
I-I-I just thought
蓝色流感是因为在卷饼里发现老鼠
the Blue Flu was about a mouse in a burrito.
本来是啊 但现在的重点是你否决了它
Well, it was, but now it's about you saying it wasn't.
-这根本说不通啊 -那你是说我蠢咯
- That doesn't make any sense. - So you're calling me stupid?
-我没这么说 -那你是骂我骗人咯
- That's not what I said! - You're calling me a liar?
我不知道该怎么跟你这样的人交谈
I just don't know how to talk to someone like you.
我这样的人
Someone like me?
赤♥裸♥裸的种族歧视啊
Wow. That's racist.
这对话真是太让人不爽了
Oh, this is a very frustrating conversation.
工会的人不可理喻
The union can't be reasoned with.
报告最新情况 尖刺一队
I need an update. Prong one?
崩溃到谷底
More broken than ever.
反正我也没指望过你们
Ah, well, I never had any faith in you anyway.
桑迪亚哥 尖刺二队怎么样了
Santiago, how's prong two doing?
大杀四方
We're killing it.
根据我放在希契科克
According to the pedometers
和斯卡利们身上的计步器显示
I put on the Hitchcock-and-Scullys,
他们正在街上巡逻
they're out walking their beat.
多亏了这俩货
And it's all thanks to these guys.
-没礼貌 -去你的 艾米
- Hey. - Screw you, Amy.
不 我是在夸你们
No, I was complimenting you.
-不管 还是要骂你 -对
- Well, screw you anyway. - Yeah.
至于尖刺四队 杰弗兹这会儿
As for prong four, Jeffords is recording
正在录警员们的秘密会议
the officers' secret meeting as we speak.
他应该随时会冲进我办公室
And I expect he'll be bursting into my office any minute
呈上我们终止蓝色流感所需的证据
with the proof we need to end the Blue Flu.
我拿到终止蓝色流感所需的证据啦
I got the proof we need to end the Blue Flu.
-等等 真的吗 -你干嘛那么惊讶
- Wait, really? - Why so surprised?
本来就是这么计划的啊
That was the plan.
是没错 但早前我对大家训话的时候
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表